Good Morning~

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunshine greeted you. As you remembered that last night you closed the curtains so that tomorrow morning the sunlight didn't bother your sleep.But now it's open.Then someone shook your body gently.It was Taeyang."____-ah wake up,come'on let's get some breakfast" he said."forgive me oppa, i'm really tired yesterday" you took back your blanket and covered your body."you were tired of what?"Taeyang your hair genlty. "i don't know, maybe tired of eating, the last thing i remembered i was eating ice cream" you mumbled.Taeyang can't help but smile.He went downstairs."Hyung i think ____ can't join the breakfast" he said."why? is she sick or what?" Seunghyun asked."She was tired maybe" Daesung said."Bingo! you were right Daesung-ah, she was tired of yesterday." Taeyang smiled. "what did she do?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah she just at home yesterday did she? What did she do at home?" Seungri asked."She was tired cause ate too much ice cream" Taeyang chuckled."I wonder what clothes she wore at home while we out?" Jiyong wondered. "Maybe she wore shorts and tanktop" Seungri was smirking. Both of them were smirking. "Yah! Hyung! Seungri! don't acted like a erts! She's our baby sister idiot-_-" Daesung scolded."Cause she was soo y Daesung-ah you would drooling over her when you see there was just a towel wrap around her body.." Jiyong giggled when he remembered that view.Then a voice came... "oppas, may i joined the breakfast, now i'm not tired again" you said. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter