1/1

Goodbye Jongup! :')

Your POV

I like him. Yes, Moon Jongup. I'm dating him right now. Well, fake dating. He needs someone to protect from those crazy fangirls, so I said yes. He seems open to me. He have no feelings for me though.

He went to LOE Hongkong. I searched for the fancams, fanacc, everything, and it seems like he's into this girl. She is beautiful. I see that girl also like Jongup. That hurts me. A lot. I think I might be a burden for Jongup at this time, thinking he wants her to be his, I decided to just break up.

Jongup POV

I went home from Hongkong to Seoul. Damn that girl is so fine. She's cute too. I tell everything to ______, but I didn't mention the girl. "Stop it." she said. "What?" I'm confused. "First, I would like to end this relationship." I'm speechless. "To begin with, we only fake dating, and you have no feelings for me too so no dramatic ending okay? Second, just tell me about that girl. I don't mind." She weakly smiled.

Your POV

"To begin with, we only fake dating, and you have no feelings for me too so no dramatic ending okay? Second, just tell me about that girl. I don't mind." Actually I DO mind but what can I do. He started talking about her. I didn't really pay attention to what he's talking. My vision became blurry because of the tears I'm holding in. I wiped it and see Jongup. He looks so happy, sparkling. "That's her _______. She sounds amazing, right?" Sigh.

Jongup POV

I heard her sighed. "Now, go get her." She smiled and a tear escaped her right eye. And left eye. "____, you're cryi-" "Don't say anything. Just go." She cutted my words. I stand still. "I'll take my leave first." She left, just like that. I want to run to her but I don't know why I can't.

Now I'm with that girl. She's amazing. Really amazing. But I felt empty. I miss ______. I can't contact her. Sigh... _______-ah where are you? Come back.

Your POV

I cried and cried. I really like him but I can't be with him anymore. I changed my number, and move out from my house, so he can't track me. Huh, silly me, who wants to track me anyway. I saw something on the internet. The photo, it's Jongup and that girl. They suit each other haha. I cried again. This hurts so much. But it's okay, as long as you're happy Jongup. I love you. Goodbye Jongup. Be happy okay? Take care of that girl:')

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY HEHE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK!