Their Life

Spoiled

"Honey, get up. It's almost time for work" Yikyung planted a soft kiss on Luhan before waking him up. Stretching his long arms, Luhan sits up and smiles, 

"what time is it?" he says as he rubs his eyes wanting to go back to sleep. 

"ten past seven baby, take a shower and come down alright?" Yikyung pushes her husband into the bathroom before making the bed and checking on their little Sangmin. 

With a nose like his fathers, lips like her mothers, Sangmin was surely going to be a handsome man. The month old child sleeps peacefully in his blue and white crib with nothing to disturb him. A smile formed on Yikyung's face once again. "Happy family, yes we are" 

 

Bacon and eggs along with coffee just the way Luhan likes it. They've been married for exactly two weeks and they greeted each morning with smiles on their faces. "Honey go get ready I'll wash the dishes" Luhan smiles as he puts the dishes into the sink. Yikyung nods and hugs him before rushing to change for work. When she was done, Luhan was ready with Sangmin on the car seat ready to go. 

Luhan and Yikyung would drop off their son at Kim Jongin's place as he's the most trusted and caring member. Eventhough he may look cold, he takes good care of Sangmin.

Months passed by as this routine repeated but they weren't complaining, they were happy. Luhan was the CEO of exo corporation while Yikyung was his assistant. They did their jobs during work hours, their lovey dovey moments could wait according to Yikyung. Papers and papers to finish, as busy it was the phone rang and Yikyung answered "Hello? ne yes I understand." The click of the phone could be heard as Yikyung ends the call. She gets up and enters the door to Luhan's room.

"Sir, you have a customer coming in" Yikyung bows and exits the room before Luhan could reply. Yikyung doesnt show her love at work, work is where she works not get emotional with love. Thats how it goes and that's Yikyung's rule.

A few clients walked in and out of Luhan's office and Yikyung was pretty much exhausted by the end of the day although she didn't show it. She liked hiding her weakness well more like she needed to.

Half past 6pm and their work just ended. Feeling a bit better, Yikyung took the elevator to the building's parking lot and to er car. There she found Luhan looking attractive as ever. As she walked up to him, Luhan planted a soft kiss on her cheek, "babe, my friends want to have a guy's night out and -"

Yikyung smiled and nodded "you can go I'll pick up Sangmin and go home, but don't drink much okay?" she returned the kiss before getting into her car and driving away. Luhan loved her, he loved her dearly and he loved how she let him do things he wanted, this wasn't the first time she gave him permission, it happened many times before. With a smile on his face, Luhan got inside his car and drove off.

+++

"Hey was he any trouble?" Yikyung asks Kai as she takes her son in her arms.

Kai shook his head "of course not, he loves me" he boasted and held Sangmin's little hand, "You cute little baby, see you tomorrow!" Kai smiled at the infant and waved bye as Yikyung walked out the door after thanking him once more.

 

1:55 am. No sign of Luhan and Yikyung was a bit worried. He usually came home by 1:30, he never came home past that not even by one minute. She laid in bed staring at her phone, a picture of Luhan smiling brightly. Her finger gently brushed over the screen and a tear escaped her eye. She heard rustling downstairs and wiped her tear before walking out the room. Luhan hugged his wife and Yikyung could smell alcohol mixed with perfume, making her go a bit dizzy. "Alright go upstairs and sleep" Yikyung takes off his jacket before sending him to bed. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at his jacket, her hand reached into the jacket's pocket and found his phone vibrating with messages. The screen lit up one last time, showing some of the messages, "I wouldn't be doing this if I were you Luhan". She didn't check his messages though, she knew he had something private and she didn't want to interfere, not like this.

Luhan's jacket was thrown into the laundry basket and his phone was right next him on the night stand. Yikyung laid next to him, wrapping her arm around his waist before falling asleep.

It would be wrong to interfere, she wouldn't be a nosy wife and look through his phone, she wouldn't be crazy and fight him, she just wouldn't because everything that happened up until now is going to end. Their little happy family was going to be different, the problems that Yikyung knew and Luhan wasn't aware of, this was all going to be solved, this would all end.

Soon enough, everything will change.

                                             ==========================================================================

Okay, this was a oneshot that I planned out but then my mind decided to add some new ideas and change it into a longer story which I'm hoping you guys would be interested in. I've been getting inspirations from everywhere and I'm happy that I am.

This chapter's a bit short and I apologize >.<

I would be very happy if you guys leave a comment, tell me what you think, vote and subscribe!

And I apologize for the lack of updates, but my laziness and writer's block decided to go party and become best friends resulting in me not updating much.

(accpet my apology!)

I'm sorry! I hope you guys like the story though!

Check out my other stories if you're interested!(;