Super Junior Maknae Line

Could This Be Fate?

Incheon Airport - one word to describe it: busy.

I looked to my left at Charli and see that the cab driver was helping her stuff our luggage into the trunk. I looked to my right, back at the entrance of the airport and see hundreds of girls with signs screaming, "OPPA! OPPA!"

I wonder what's happening.

All of us sat in the cab and I pulled out my phone to call my mom. Right as we were about to pull away, I heard the screams go from high-pitched to psychotic dolphin noise and the car doors open and shut.

"HURRY AND DRIVE, PLEASE," I heard a guy a scream in a panicky voice.

Screaming "What the Hell?!" was my initial reaction. Looking up, I saw two guys with their face covered with hats, sunglasses, and scarves. One was to my right and the other was in the front seat next to the driver.

"Who are you," Charli asked in her accented Korean. They didn't say a word.

"Sir," I said to the cab driver. "Please pull over. These unmannered people are not with us and I refuse to ride in the same cab as them."

The guy in the front told him to not mind me and continue to go on. The cab driver looked confused and for the sake of his job, he started to pull over. However, the man in the passenger seat started to take out the items covering his face. The driver gasped and pulled back out into the street.

"What the Hell," I screamed in English again. In Korean, I spoke to the driver again, "Fine. If you won't let them off, allow us to get off, please." I was the type of girl that basically PMSed 24/7 throughout the year. I was angered easily and excited easily, as well. My mood could change in a blink of an eye.

"Wait," the guy next to me said while taking off the sunglasses and hat, revealing a rather cute, chubby face. "Please allow us to pay for your ride for disturbing you. We can get off soon. But we can't here."

"What's happening," Charli asked me in English.

"I have no idea, but I'm pissed," I replied.

"Oh, sorry to make you mad," the chubby one said in English. "Please don't go to the press or media! We'll pay you."

"Do we look like es?!"

"NO! We just don't want bad publicity for Super Junior."

"What's a Super Junior," Charli asked.

"Oh, do you not know K-pop?" We shook our heads. "Well, we're a singing group. I'm Henry and him up there," he pointed at the guy sitting in the passenger seat. "That's my group member, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun looked back at the sound of his name. Charli and I bowed in our seats a 'hello'.

"What's your names," Kyuhyun asked us in Korean.

I was better in Korean than Charli so I answered, "My name is Ileana and this is my friend, Charolatte."

"Where are you from," Henry asked.

"Florida," Charolatte answered with a smile. "Florida, United States."

"I've always wanted to visit. I'm Chinese-Canadian."

"I'm Chinese, too," I said a little too eagerly. "Do you speak?" The two of them nod in response.

"I'm - well, We're part of a sub group of SJ called Super Junior-M. The 'M' stands for Mandarin."

"That's nice, but I'm still wondering why you sat in our cab like that."

"We were running away from fangirls in the airport," Henry said.

"Sorry," Kyuhyun apologized. "Actually, speaking of, we could probably get off here. Right, Henry?"

"Ah, yeah."

The cab driver started to pull over to the corner of a what looked like an empty park. As they got out, Henry turned back and said, 
"Let us pay for your ride, it's the least we could do. Though we owe you more for not us in the cab." He laughed at his own joke which made me giggle a little bit at how dorky he was.

"No, its fine. We got it. But thank you." I was about to close the door, but Henry stopped it with his hand.

"Wait! We have to pay you back in some way. Please?"

"It's really okay, Henry."

"No, it's not. Gimme your phone," he said suddenly.

"Eh?! Why?" I was a superstitious type of person and I had trust issues.

"It's not like I'm going to steal it, Silly. I'm just going to give you my number so I can pay you back later when you stop being so stubborn." He has a cheesy smile plastered on his face that I just felt myself taking out my phone without really thinking about it. It took only a few seconds for me to recover and I stuck out my tongue as response to his "stubborn" comment.

"You're adorable," he said in English causing me to blush mad hard. He took my phone, saved his number, and handed it back to me with a smile. The four of us said our good-byes and the cab driver continued to take Charli and I to our new apartment like originally planned.

Charli couldn't stop sniggering and giggling in her seat. Even though I could already guess the answer, I asked, "What's with you?"

"YOU LIKE HENRY!!"

_     _     _

~talk with the author~

Annyeong, you ^-^

Sorry if this chapter . LOL.

But I promise I'll try to get better.

--FriedChickie