I Want The Truth

My Memories Continue To Haunt Me

Hongki was so out of it right now that he couldnt even concentrate on the rehearsal. He usually did everything right but today it was as if he wasnt there. He was tripping all over the place and fell about five times. This was worrying the others but even if they asked him what was wrong, he wouldnt respond. He would only brush them. ff and try to continue rehearsing. Jonghoon frowned a bit as he watched him fail yet again. Something was up and he needed to figure out what it was "lets take a break. Ten minutes" he muttered as the others moved away from them. He went over to hongki and grabbed his arm "whats the matter with you? Are you feeling ill?" He asked as he touched the other male's forehead and looked into his eyes. He seemed distant and in pain for some strange reason. He blinked when Hongki simply yanked his arm away but fell in the process "Hongki, please tell me whats wrong. I wont hurt you, I just want to help you" he said with a frown. 

Hongki had begun to cry by the time he was on the floor and shook his head "I dont need your help! I just want to be left alone!" He said getting up and walked away "and never touch me again!" He shouted at him as he left the room as quickly as he could. He knew that eventually he would push jonghoon away and thats exactly what he wanted. He doesn't deserve someone as amazing as Jonghoon and he understood that. Whenever he even feels remotely happy about being near Jonghoon, he would remember what happened when he was younger and he would move away from his leader. He looked down at his wrists and almost cussed himself out. He had bandaged them up so badly that he keeps bleeding. He need to go to a hospital now but he cant let Jonghoon know. 

Jonghoon was sitting on the floor, wondering that could be wrong. He didnt do anything that would anger Hongki to this point and yet here he was, feeling terrible about everything. He letout a sigh and realized that Hongki hadnt come back yet. He raised an eyebrow and left the room but gasped when he saw blood on the floor. He figured it was hongki so he followed the trail of blood until he found Hongki on the floor, passing out from blood loss, "hongki!" He said his name as he ran over to him and looked at his bleeding wrist "damn it hongki" he said to him. He picked him up and ran to the car. Hongki was trying to stay awake but his eyes were not cooperating. The last person he saw was Hongki and then darkness. 

He was fully aware that he could die and he was fine with that. It's probably better thay way so he doesnt bother Jonghoon anymore. As he slept, he could see himself in a tunnel and saw a light at the end of it. Yup, he was ready to die now. He began to walk towards the light and was almost there. However, he gasped when he suddenly felt himself being pulled back "no!" He exclaimed as he tried to run. The light at the end had disappeared and it was obvious that he had to live. How was he supposed to face Jonghoon now though? He slowly opened his eyes and groaned softly as he realized he was in a white room and right next to him was none other than...Jonghoon. of course.

Jonghoon sat up as soon as he heard him groan "Hongki. Oh thank god you're okay. How are you feeling now? Dont worry I'm here for you. I wont leave your side" he said as he was basically blabbering on. Hongki stared at him and couldnt help but laugh. Jonghoon was just too cute. He sat up slowly and leaned over then kissed his cheek "thank you but you really shouldnt worry about me. Im nor worth it, believe me." He said looking down at his lap and was hoping that the other male wouldnt ask him any questions. Jonghoon looked at him and shook his head "I want you to tell me everything. Now. You're important to me and I wantto help." He said as he gently grabbed Hongki's hand to reassure him that he would be by his side no matter what. Hongki  hesitated but began to tell him what happened, however, he left the part of the out and instead said that his step father hit him often. He cant tell him he was ....he just cant....

~*~

Ummmm *nervous* I ummmmm, have no idea what I wrote O.O