My One & Only Boyfriend

My One & Only Boyfriend

"Sorry babe! Can we hang out another time?"

Great... Just GREAT!

My boyfriend ruins everything! Aish!

I threw my phone to the side, lying flat on my bed.  Out of all the days, he has to be busy on white day!  Ugh!  I threw my hands in the air, kicking and screaming.  Why does he keep doing this to me!  He was never like this!

My boyfriend is Jo Kwangmin.  When I first met him, he was the new kid, along with his older twin brother, Jo Youngmin.  He sat next to me, and as time went on, we became friends.  Till white day of that year, he confessed his feelings to me, asking me to be his girlfriend.  Now, we've been together for two years, and its our senior year of high school.  And this one important day of both our lives, he's busy!

My phone rang.  I picked it up, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"Whoah! ~~~~!? What's wrong with you?"

Your eyes widened.

"Youngmin ah..." You toned your voice down.

Youngmin laughed.

"You still mad at Kwangminnie~?!" He teased.

You pouted, letting out a long sigh.  Your eyes turning into flames.  You let out a big puff of air.

"Don't be sad ~~~~, you still have me!" Youngmin cheered.

"Your not my boyfriend..."

Youngmin giggled softly.  An awkward silence filled the phone call.

"Why don't you spend white day with me!  Since Kwangmin is being a jerk." Youngmin suggested.

Near Youngmin, Kwangmin punched him in the shoulder.

"Wouldn't Kwangmin get mad?" You asked.

Youngmin smirked.

"That's the plan! We will make him jealous!"

"I don't know Youngmin, he's your brother, none of the less, your younger brother."

"He won't know." Youngmin said, giving Kwangmin two thumbs up.

You thought for a bit before giving in.

"Fine! But I'm not going to stop Kwangmin from killing you." You laughed.

"Don't worry, I can handle him.  This will be our little secret.  See you tomorrow!"

You nodded, hanging up.  You laid back in your bed, staring at the ceiling.

*Kwangmin, I hate you.*

 

Youngmin smiled, staring at his twin.

"She fell for it!"

Kwangmin high fived Youngmin.

"Alright! Just gotta call the guys!"

 

The next day, Youngmin asked you to meet him at a near by park around your neighborhood. You wore a pink blouse, with a white skirt and grey converse shoes.  Your hair was neatly half up, half down, with a white flower headband.  You arrived at the park, at the exact time.  You looked around.

"Where is he?" You wondered.

All of a sudden, a pair of hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who!"

You laughed.  "Youngmin ah." You said.

You turned around, your eyes widened.

"Jeongmin oppa..." You whispered.

He smiled at you, pulling out a small bouquet of red roses.  You took them, smelling the sweet flower smell.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Come on!"

Jeongmin took your hand, leading you towards the other end of the park.  Your eyes widened.  There you saw Minwoo kicking the dirt.  He looked up waving at you.

"Noona!" He smiled.

You turned around, but Jeongmin was gone.  You turned back to Minwoo who took your hand with no word.  Running all through the park.  Minwoo stopped holding out a small box.  You looked up at him.

"Happy white day ~~~~!" Minwoo smiled.

You looked at the box, then looked back up to see Minwoo gone.  Someone tapped on your shoulder, you spun around, backing away quickly.

"Hyunseong oppa..." You said.

He just smiled.  The two of you chatted, walking around the park.  He finally stopped, pulling the box out of your grasp.  He opened it, revealing a pink diamond heart necklace.  Your eyes widened.  He smiled at you.  You lifted your hair, as the necklace laid againest your chest, around your neck.  You turned around to thank him, but only to see Donghyun.

"Why are you guys popping out of nowhere?" You asked.

Donghyun smiled.

"That's a secret for me to know, and you to find out.  Come on, someone special is waiting for you!"

Donghyun dragged you towards a beautiful lit fountain.  Your eyes widened.  There a blonde haired boy was standing beside the fountain, his back facing you.  You turned as Donghyun pushed you closer.  You walked up to him, tapping his shoulder.  He turned around, smiling at you.

"~~~~ ah you came!" He hugged you.

"Yah! You didn't tell me the rest of your friends were going to be here!"

Youngmin snickered.  He at you on the ledge of the fountain.

"Wait here!"

Youngmin ran off.  You crossed your arms across your chest.

*what is up with everyone! Ugh! Worsed White day ever!*

All of a sudden, music started to play.  Your eyes widened as you looked behind you.  You walked around the fountain.  There, six boys were smiling towards you.

Play: Boyfriend by Boyfriend

Youngmin looked at you.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You stepped back a bit.

"I'm your boyfriend. (I'm your boyfriend)"

"You're my girlfriend.  (You're my girlfriend)"

Jeongmin came out.

"You're amazing, you're even better than everybody else

I'm busy everyday (busy) Your heart hurts(hurts)"

Youngmin: "My love or you won't change, I won't see anybody but you"

Donghyun: "I don't know why my heart is like this"

Hyunseong : "Even when I feel so tired sometimes" Youngmin "I wanna have you by my side"

Hyunseong: "Even when we fight", Donghyun: "you always hold my hand tightly You you baby you you

I wanna make you laugh everyday"

Everyone: "I'm your only Boyfriend e e e Your only Boyfriend e e e

I'll protect you, I'll always take care of you, I'll do it all just for you

Your my Girlfriend e e e My only Girlfriend e e e

I'll be a star for you so that you can look at me

I'm your Boyfriend, only for you"

Then all of a sudden, your eyes widened, as Kwangmin jumped out behind.

"I'm unconditionally by your side, I'm a champion in your eyes"

Mnwoo came out from behind, giving you his signature smile.

"No matter what, I'll definitely be by your side to protect you"

Donghyun: "I got your back, don't worry I'll hold you in my arms from now on"

Minwoo: "Smile, Blow me kiss oh so sweet I like that"

Tears started to fall, as you watched the six boys dance their heart out.  Towards the end of the chorus, Jeongmin walked up to you.

"My feelings for you won't change", Youngmin: "we belong to this world, I'll never let you go"

Donghyun: "Don't worry, don't cry, You're my girl

My my world, don't you believe in me?"

As the chorus started to end, Kwangmin walked up to you, holding out a large bouquet of roses, in the middle written:

"I'll be a star for you so that you can look at me

I'm your Boyfriend, only for you"

Kwangmin sang.

You looked down at him, tears falling from your eyes, down your soft cheeks.  He smiled at you.  He stood up, pulling you into him.

"You thought I forgot about our anniversary." Kwangmin laughed.

You pouted.  "Oppa!" You screamed.  Youngmin came up to you, putting his arm around your shoulders.

"Kwangmin prepared this all for you.  He wrote the lyrics too, well with the help of us too.  Minwoo thought of the choreographyc, and everyone helped for this event."

Kwangmin smiled at you, pulling you into him. Singing:

"I'm your only Boyfriend e e e Your only Boyfriend e e e

I'll protect you, I'll always take care of you, I'll do it all just for you

Your my Girlfriend e e e My only Girlfriend e e e

I'll be a star for you so that you can look at me

I'm your Boyfriend, only for you"

 

Kwangmin stared into your eyes.  "I mean everything I said to you ~~~~~.  I love you so much, and I don't know what I would do without you."

Kwangmin leaned in, pressing his lips on yours.

His friends started cheering, Youngmin clapping his hands.

The two of you pulled away.  You looked in Kwangmin's eyes.

"I love you too oppa.  You are my one & only boyfriend.  Jo Kwangmin."

 

Author's Note:

hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever boyfriend written story! XD  I don't know if It came out good but I hope you guys enjoyed it. lol.  I tried my best! :DD  See you in my next oneshot! If you guys want to request any korean group, please put them in my comment box! Thanks!