The meet?

True Love

Suzy's P.O.V

"Omggg I can't believe what I am seeing right now?!?! Isn't that the guy I bumped into into this morning?? Hmmm this day could be a good day" Suzy thought to herself and smiled. Everyone's eyes was on the door watching him walk in. Then she heard her teacher talking to him. "Excuse me young man but who are you and why are you late to my class??"

L's P.O.V

L walked into his class and was listening to music, he wasn't in the mood for talking but he heard his teacher talking to him so he got frustrated and took his headphones out. "Huh?? What do you want?!?" L glared at the teacher. The teacher flinched at the boys glare, and so did the students. "Well uhmm I j-just need to know w-who you are so I can mark you down f-for t-the attendence" The teacher was stuttering with fear. "Heh the teacher is scared of me this is going to be fun" He thought to himself and smirked. "Well my name on the attendence is Kim Myungsoo but I prefer myself as L." He told the teacher and saw the nodded from his teacher and the terrified look on the students face. "Well I guess they a know who I am" He looked around to see their faces and one face caught his attention. "What the-isn't that the chick that bumped into me twice in one day? Hmm well I guess this is a lot easier than I thought it would be. But why doesn't she seem terrified? Doesn't she know who I am?" L thought to himself and just asked the teacher where he was sitting,and he pointed to the seat next to the girl. "Ok either she is doing this on purpose or this is a sign that I should really give her phone quickly." L thought and walked to his seat. He sat down and looked at her, she smiled and looked away. "Huh? Did she just smiled at me? Whatever I should just give her phone quickly and move on with our life." He thought and fell asleep.

Suzy's P.O.V

She saw the teacher point her way and she saw that the seat next to her was empty. "Omgg I can't believe this he is going to sit next to me. Ok ok I have to calm down." She saw him sit down and look at her. "Ok he is looking at you, just smile and look away." She did that and hoped he didn't see her blushing. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. She wad stretching and before she can go to her friends, she felt an arm pull her. "Huh?" And she saw the guy next to her was pulling her away from the class. "Uhmm h-hey what are y-you doing?!?" she saw him turn around and glare at her, she flinched. "Shut up, understand?" She nodded her head and just followed. He pulled her into a classroom and gave her phone back. She was confused. "Here you go, you dropped your phone this morning when you bumped into me." Suzy looked at her phone and then to him, she smiled. He was surprised and looked away. "Ehehe thank you very much, I thought I lost this and got very scared" he just nodded and walked away.

L's P.O.V

L gave her phone back and was surprised when she smiled at him. "Hmm she has a pretty smile" He thought and smiled a little. He heard her thank him, he just nodded and walked away but before he could go farther he felt arms stopping him. "Huh??" He looked back and saw her looking at him. "Yeah? What do you want?" Before she could say anything the bell rang and lunch was over. "Uhmm well could you wait for me outside the gate please?" "Why?" He was confused what was she doing "Just please ok? I will wait for you byeee~" and before he could say anything she ran and waved to him. "Hmm what a weird girl, well I should wait for her or find her to see what she wants" He said to himself and walked to class.