Hot Summer Afternoon

Hot Summer Afternoon

 

I met a Super Junior member whilst walking on the streets of Seoul. My heart skipped beats as we conversed together, the 12 of us went to an amusement park and went on some really scary rides while I hid my face in my bias's strong arm. As he held me against his protective body saying

"its alright its okay, i'm here for you, darling" 

My heart was pounding as he tried to soothe me so in order to not let out a squeal, i just nodded my head; not wanting to let go. 

After the ride he led me away from the group, saying "i have a surprise for you" he led me to the back of a ring toss tent, where no one could see us.

 

"You have to close your eyes and not question anything that happens okay?" He instructed as you did as he told.

He gently kiss your soft lips and held you close to him. He waited for you to press against his lips. When you did, he lingered until he separated your lips and let his tongue enter your mouth. as the kiss got more heated... his hands s around your waist so that your bodies were touching. You wrapped your left hand around the nape of his neck and let your fingers of your right hand go through his silky, shiny, hair and pulled him deeper into the kiss. After a few more seconds you broke the kiss even though you didn't want to but you needed to breathe and so did he. He smiled at you as you caught your breath. He took you to his car, forgetting about the others, just wanting to get his hands on you again. But this time, the sparks will intensify. He took you to his room in the Super Junior dorm and pressed you against the wall, giving you a passionate, more needy kiss as he played with the hem of your blouse. He was about to rip it off of you in a sort of animal way when his phone rang. As he pulled away to answer his phone you started blushing and hid your face. 

 

"Yeobsayo?" He answered the phone while staring at you, pure lust in his eyes.

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU JUST LEFT US AND ~~~ HAS DISAPEARED!" one of the members yelled through the phone.

 

"Uh... I-i-im h-home," he stammered. His eyes changed from lust to guilt. "Mianhe, Eunhyuk, i shud have told u. You guys have fun. Imma... Take a rest. Arraso?" He was this close to covering his mess.

He will soon have his moment.

 

"Yah! You should've told us earlier! Don't make us worry! Anyways, rest well." One of the members scolded as he hung his head down. "Mian hyung. Arraseo." He said and hung up, guilt filling him even more.

 

He turned his head to you "__________-ssi," you started, feeling your heart weigh down in embarrassment.

"Mianhe, oppa. It was all my fault. I'm sorry." You began to leave when he grabbed your hand.

 

"Aniyo ~~~. It's not your fault... It's mine... I was the one that brought you here and kissed you and yeah... But please don't leave me." He pleaded while hugging you from behind.

 

'This is so awkward' you thought.

You couldn't help yourself. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him deeply, letting your tongue linger in his minty mouth this time.

This time, he didn't mess with your shirt. He wanted to show you his true feelings in the kiss and made it gentle as well. It was obvious you both loved each other very much. He pulled away but kept his forehead on yours.

"Hey this is crazy, i just met you, i want you to know, i really love you," he sang to the tune of Call Me Maybe to lighten the mood.

"Cheesy, but cute" you said.

 

"But you like me anyways right." he replied with a cute smile on his face which made you giggle.

"No, I don't like you." You said and he hugged you tight.

"You can't act like you like me then say no!" He protested and you let out a laugh.

"Pabo. You didn't let me finish. I don't like you, I love you." You said and pecked his cheek.

 

"so," he smirked.

"You wanna continue where he left off?" His hands s around your waist just like they did at the park.

 

"Why not?" You replied and he leaned in to kiss you.

 

It started off slowly, but intensified quickly. He played with your shirt hem again. He managed to rip it off completely, he guided your hands to the buttons of his shirt.

"You know u wanna do it," he said in the kiss.

 

The End

 

Sorry if it was bad, it was mine and SmartAsian101's first oneshot. Please subscribe if you liked it and comment your opinion. Criticism is tolerated but only to a certain extent. You can request other stories from us but I can't guarantee that we'll write them. If you specifically want one of us to write a fanfic as a request, please put our username in the comment. I hope you enjoyed it. LadyRyumi over and out.