One random night

One random night

They were in her bedroom, Her heart was beating fast in her chest; the sight of the man in front of her was giving her chills.

The shiny red eyes were gone from his face, they were that mystic brown she was so fond of; but she now knew that in any moment those eyes could change and what could come next was to be unexpected.

-Hey…- Young woon almost whisper into the room trying to break the fear that was invading the atmosphere and that he could smell with his overly sensitive senses, .- It´s me Young Woon, nothing has changed.- he spoke making a step closer to Abby trying to get to her to comfort her, like he used to.

But regardless his good intentions she was thinking the worst, every step Young Woon tried to approach her was a step she took back. What was she supposed to do?... this wasn’t the Young Woon she was seeing, this man if you could call him that was what in this world human are learn to fear, teach to run from, how did she never noticed?, how did she let herself get fooled like this she was tough better; for Gods sake her father was the captain of the forces to protected human kind for those monsters.

Abbys body wasn´t reacting, the fear that was building up in her stomach wanted her to run, tried to escape, but her heart wanted to stay, wanted to hear him out ; and her mind was full with  confusion. Her eyes looked with his eyes. Both trying to read each other thoughts.

.-You…. You…-. She finally spoke in a very low voice into the awkward silence in the room.- You killed them…- Her hands and lips started to give a light shiver on the fact that she acknowledge what she saw him do.

.-They were gonna Hurt you!.-He yelled making the nob on Abbys throat gave in making her eyes tear up.

.- That’s your excuse! How would you know that! They were just sitting there!!.- she yelled back.

.- I just knew okay? .- he crouch and pass his hand over his hair in frustration.

.- What are you Young Woon?.- She asked taking another step back realizing she already knew the answer.  She suddenly felt the wall on her back, she corner herself.

 He realized that and stood up and in a blink of an eye he was already standing inches away from her, she tried to push him away but her wrist were being held by his hands.

.-Im the same Young Woon you know, I swear.- he said looking into her eyes. Tears stared rolling from her cheeks; he let go of one of her hands and caress her cheeks cleaning the tears.- This doesn’t have to change a thing babe.-

.-You kill people…you feed on them….. it changes everything.-

He released her other hand and use his new free hand to push her body closer to him, his other hand still on her cheek making her look into his eyes.

.- Only the one who deserve it….I will never, ever, ever  hurt you, in any way. –

She looked hesitant,  she wanted to believe the words he was saying, she wanted to believe everything would go as smoothly as was going between them, but she knew that was impossible.

He felt her doubt, now he was scared she would leave him, if he could turn things around he would but he didn’t have a choice on what he was .He never begged, he was always so strong, he was always in control, but for the first time he was feeling vulnerable, every tear she cry was opening a whole in his heart. He pulled her closer into his arms to hold her tight. He placed his chin on her shoulder but feeling no response in the fragile body he was holding he was brought to his knees, like gravity was ten times heavier, he hold on to her dress.

.-Please don’t leave me…. Please.- he was begging for the first time he could remember in his long life.

Hearing and feeling such a strong man, no, not man, feeling and seeing one of those creatures broke down took her by surprise . Maybe it was a challenge worth taking and before she could truly appreciate the big picture of what all these meant for her life she grabbed the fist that was holding to her clothes and came down to his level.  She wiped the remaining tears of her face and pulled his chin up, she tried to smile to make him feel better but couldn’t; but he knew, he knew she was there.

She pass her arms around his neck hugging him, for a moment that night they  lost themselves from the chaotic world they were born to coexist.  Maybe this time love could find the way. The both hope for it.