Show me ur aegyo :)

Show me ur aegyo :)
"Just do it..pleaseeeeee..I want to see it again.." said an oldest boy.
"Oh yeah..and u will laughing at me again,right?" protested Minhyuk.
"Aniiiii....why I´d like to?..It was so cutiee..please..please..or u want me to get down on my knees?" said Eunkwang with a cute dog´s eyes.
Minhyuk turned with his head and tried hide his gentle smirk, which usually shows everytime Eunhyuk behaves like a sweet little girl.Leader didnt want to retreat and took it as a yes...He got up from a couch and got down on his knees before Minhyuk..On his face appeared despairing and suppliant look..he tried again: "Please Minie..just one..only one aegyo nothing else..I promise I wont want any aegyo to the end of my life..omo..wait..its too long..it will be too hard for me..so then, to the end of this month..pleaseee.."
Minhyuk without a single glance (he knew very well, if he tried it, he will want kiss him and it would be a little strange before eyes of the other memebers) said: "This all-life is better one.."
"Dont try to avoid..please..do it..Just one aegyo..nothing else" urged blonde boy.
"I try to avoid ?...Who was the one who proposed a trade?" dark-haired boy looked on Eunie and like an angry bird he puffed his cheeks.
"iiiiiiiiippp.." said Eunkwang..he hated this kind of Minie´s sight..it was so scary...really creepy.
Minhyuk started to laugh. 
"What is so funny?" ligh-haired boy didnt understand.
"Its cuz of you.." said Minhyuk with a deep smile on his face.
"Wae?" Eunkwang cringed.
"Rather said from your aegyo..I couldnt not to laugh, it was my defence reaction against you..in the other way it would be hard for me..hmm..it was too sweet....on this I was able to get used immediately." explained Minie with his beautiful smile.
Leader´s face filled with a blood,  he turn away his eyes from oldest and he asked uncertainly:" What would be a hard for you?"
Minhyuk said too quite (for the reason that the other members of Btob can heard it):" Nothing..let it go..it´s not important at all.."
"It have to...I feel, it is..why dont you say to me?" asked Eunkwang with the fear in his voice. 
"Didnt you ask for my aegyo?" Minhyuk changed fast  talking point and he tried to smile...He was too good actor in hiding his true feelings....he knows how to change fast  talking point if he dont want to talk about ..he do it every time.
Eunkwang was thinking for a while, but he didnt want to miss the fun..so he nodded and waited what his friend will do. Dark-haired boy winked:" Ready?...It´s time for your dongsaeng and his best aegyo you´ve ever seen."
Eunkwang claped..Minhyuk started make a voices, which sounds like "buyin buyin.." He did so many different grimaces, which should equaled with cuteness. (I am not sure if he must do aegyo..he is full of aegyo every time :D )..instead of loosing head .. Eunkwang fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.
Minhyuk was unable to respond differently..he started to laugh and fell down next to his friend..the both of them were laughing  for a while but then Minhyuk sat and wiped his tears of laugh from his face and said: " I knew you will like this!" 
Eunkwang tried to calm down:" Sorry..but I wasnt able to be calm..never in my life I havent seen better aegyo..believe it!" 
"You brat.." said Minie and began to tickled his friend and he started with strong laugh again..Eunkwang was too ticklish..
"Hey..you two..it´s your turn.." Peniel cut them suddenly which was also as the others full of fun cuz two of them.
MinKwang calmed down.." Our turn?..What do you mean?.." they asked.
"What I mean?..All night we are playing game of truth and dare..you are the only one who didnt play ..."
"And..we must play it?" asked dark-haired boy.
" MInie..I guess, nothing will happen if we will agree with one round." said leader. He was the only one who knew how to persuade his friend..." Well...but only one round." he nodded. Ilhoon looked at him and asked him:" Truth or Dare?"
"Truth..or...wait..If I choose truth you will bother me with nonsense..so I chooe the dare." Minhyuk said.
Hyunsik smirk at Peniel and he nodded at him..it was like some sort of signal or what..Peniel said :" Well then..You and Eunkwang must go to our room...we will closed you two there for 7 minutes..and then we will see what will happen.
"What?..I dont understand ..wait 7 minutes?..it´s good for what?" leader asked..he didnt understand what they are trying.
"We know very well, what we are talking about..just go there." said Ilhoon with a smirk on his face.
"Okey then..let´s go.." Minhyuk said. He stood up from the ground and went to THAT room. Eunie followed him, but he still didnt get what is this about...But that challenge was for his Minie..so he dont need to be worry, what to do..
When were Minhyuk and Eunkwang in the room, Hyunsik closed the door behind them and shouted:" 7 minutes boys..no second to spare!"
"What are they thinking?" asked leader..but response was forthcoming..insted it, Minhyuk qickly pulled Eunkwang to him and kissed him. The kiss wasnt long..He didnt want to risk, that Eunkwang punch him to his face..but he knew that he must to do it ..he knew it a long time ago..
Eunkwang looked at him with a fear in his eyes.." What was that?" 
Minhyuk looked to the ground:" The thing..I wasnt able to talk about it before the others..I wanted say this to you a long time ago..Sorry..But I had never known how to show my feelings.
"Minhyuk..you...how long?" blonde boy asked..He felt strange...heart beating in his chest was very strong.
"Since the high school..from the moment I first saw you..I know I´ve never mention it but I didnt want you think about me as about a strange one..I was afraid..however in the last days are my feelings stronger than me...I couldnt longer endure it.." Minhyuk talked and tried to avoid Eunkwang´s eyes.
"So you dont know how to show your feelings? Dont you see what make your words with me?" Eunkwang asked while watching on his friend.
Minhyuk looked at him doubtfully:" My body..is shaking very hard..my heart is going to fly away from my chest..tears of happiness are pulled out of my eyes.." said Eunkwang.
"What?..Eunkwang you are not angry with me?" Minhyuk asked.
"I think I would behave differently  if I was angry .. you would already have known me ... I wanted you to get it done a long time ago ... I wanted to belong only to you.." blonde boys said with beautiful smile on his face.
Dark-.haired boy felt that dies luck .. He would never expect that, to him Euni will feel the same feelings as he ..
"I'll probably have to use , that I'm the leader...cuz as I see you wont do something if I dont tell you.." said Eunkwang.
"What?" Minhyuk didnt understand.
"I command you..kiss me! ..please.."
Minhyuk don need more words, he stood up to Eunkwang, him at cheek, then passed with hand in to his thick hair, he began massaging the scalp and he was kissing him...he looked over every detail in the corner of those sweet mouth .. his tongue passed over the white teeth..He played with his tongue..He felt like he won in the lotery in that moment..he born to this world again..but it was better..no one of them didnt know how to describe the way of their feelings..
And then was the door opened, Peniel and Changsub came to in..MinKwang looked at them terrified..they quickly separated themself...and tried to look how nothings happend while ago...even if they knew that is too late for that...
" I told you, this is going to happen" Peniel smirked.
"Alright..so how much I owe you?" Changsub asked..
"Hey..wait..what´s going on?" asked Minhyuk full of nervousness.
"I bet with Changsub that today during the game you finally put together .. and as I expected Changsub lost." he laughed.
""Did you use us?" asked Minie, but he was ignored.
"Give me a money!" Peniel set hand to Chang .. Chang stucked his hand into the back pocket, took out her small black purse and searched money.
"Next time I'll bet a larger amount." laughed Peniel.
"Minhyuk screamed:" Will the both of you finally listen to me?..How it´s possible that you used us so easily?"
"Dont get us wrong....arent you happy now?..I guess that happy are the both sides..If I dont count myself..cuz my purse is about 100 wons lighter..so nothing much.."said Changsub.
"And no one of us isnt blind..between the both of you get along too well in the last time..it was clear that you love each other..And if we didnt love both of you..we wouldnt do this...this is the right reason why were we so bad at you:" said Peniel.
Leader started to laugh, Minyhuk looked at him like * dont say that you dont mind it* but when he realized that actually they're right .. he objected absolutely nothing.
The rest of the evening all members together watched some new movie..MinKwang didnt move away from each other even for a moment..they felt together too well..I know it was like that a long time ago but now they are absolutely sure with their love...
 
 
Omoo I love hims o much
 
 
Minie time