Banana Milk

Banana Milk

It's a breaking news

It's a breaking news

It's a breaking news

 

  Taemin groaned and failed to hit the button on his alarm clock. Aish! It was to early for him to wake up. Five more minutes alarm clock. "Taemin if you don't get up I won't make you breakfast!" Taemin jolted out of bed. Did my alarm clock just talk?  "HYUNG!" Minho was the first one to go to him. "What is it Tae?" "T-the alarm clock...it just talked to me!" Minho smirked, "It wasn't the alarm clock, it was Key." Taemin sighed in relief "Oh for a minute I thought I've gone crazy!" Minho smiled, "C'mon Tae breakfast is almost ready." 

 

  Taemin climbed out of bed and headed for the fridge for his daily banana milk drink. What? That's odd. I don't see any banana milk. "No no this can't be happening." Taemin was starting to freak. Where the hell was his banana milk? "Taemin baby what's wrong?" Taemin started to whine "Umma someone drank my banana milk. There's none left!" Taemin's breathing started to get out of control. Jinki, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho were starting to get worried.

 

 "WHO THE HELL DRANK MY BANANA MILK!?" The rest of SHINee were byeond scared. Taemin has never yelled like that. "Taemin calm down. I'll go by you some more." Key tried to comfort Taemin but it didn't work. "No! I want banana milk now!" Now it was Jinki's turn. "Taemin stop throwing a fit or I'll call the manager!" 

 

 "No Jinki that will only cause more trouble" Jonghyun tried to wrap his arm around Taemin but got thrown off. "There has to be more banana milk. We've never ran out before in case this happened." Minho went to the fridge to look some more.

 

 "I'm telling you someone in this dorm drank my milk and I'm going to find out who!" Taemin stood from the kitchen floor. "You!" Taemin pointed to Key who let out a gasp. "Did you drink my banana milk?" Key shook his head. "Taemin you know I would never!" "You!" Jinki was next. "Did you drink my banana milk?" Jinki sighed. "Taemin this is pointless you know I hate bananas so why would I drink your banana milk?" Taemin sighed.

 

 "You!" Oh God. "Jonghyun hyung, did you drink my banana milk?" Jonghyun shook his head, scared to say any words. "Alright one member left" Taemin pointed to Minho. "You!" "Did you drink my milk?" Minho shook his head "No Tae I did not."

 

  Taemin sighed. Then who drank my banana milk?  Wait! "Hyungs I'm sorry I really am" Key wrapped his arms around Taemin. "Why would you be sorry Tae baby?" Taemin pouted. "I just remembered who drank my banana milk." "Who, who was it Tae?" Taemin sighed. "It was me. I didn't remember until now." The rest of SHINee bursted with laughter. "So you're telling me you put us through all this truble for nothing?" Key smirked. "I guess so. I'm sorry hyungs." "It's okay Taemin we forgive you!" The SHINee boys hugged forgetting what just happened not to long ago.

 

END.