Meeting?

Can't Help Who You Fall 4

Yuri's POV:

I don't understand this assignment. Why do I have to work with a Popular for the whole year. For those of you who don't know or can't tell me and my friends aren't exactly what you would call popular. We are smart and athletic and we are known for that but we don't have people running up to us all the time and cheer us on everytime we answer a question in class or get another good grade on a test. That would be pretty cool though. We just don't understand what popular people are popular for. Wow you managed to come to school with the most makeup on or I am so happy to see that you are popular because you were born without any physical flaws. We don't hang out with the populars any more. Did you catch that? Yeah I said anymore. We were popular before but it wasn't really our thing all it was was a pain. We had to act how others wanted us to act and we couldn't be ourselves. The first one to crack was Sooyoung. She is normally very cool tempered but when she didn't get to eat breakfast in the morning because she was running late, she decided to go to the cafeteria. They were all in her way asking her out and trying to befriend her, she lost it. She told them all to get lost and go bother someone else and went to FINALLY go eat. We sort of just followed her. We stopped dressing up like populars and even didn't hide our knowledge in class. Everyone forgot we were popular the day later. I feel better this way. I am myself and proud to show to everyone just what kind of freaks we can be. But not all populars are like how we were, some are the complete opposite. They are really dumb and all they think about is the attention that they recieve and their looks. We just sort of judged them all like this because they could have followed after us and just became themselves but they are still popular. We know that if we start to befriend one popular than two things will happen. We will become hated by all of the fans or that popular feels then need to dress us up and everyone will run after us again. That is why we are all each others friend becase we don't like either of these possibilities. 

I look around for my partner for the rest of the year. "Yoona?!"

Then the girl that is sitting in front of me turns around with an angry face but when she sees me she drops it and looks happy. "Hey Yuri!"

"Do I know you?" I don't mean to sound rude but who just turns around and addresses me like they have known me all their life.

"I'm Yoona, your partner."

"How did you know that I was Yuri?"

"I go to the swim meets and saw you swim you are really fast."

While she was talking I just looked at her eyes. She looks cute. See must be a popular because she walking in with the rest of them. I don't know what to do I want to be nice to her because she seems really nice and friendly but shes popular...

Sunny's POV:

Once the teacher announced the partners I was lost. I don't know anyone named Hyomin. I pouted and looked around the room to rule out everyone I know and find the mystery girl. The girl in front of me turned around so suddenly it was frightened.

"Hello I'm Hyomin your partner for the year." That pout is so cute!!

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I don't know if she was talking to me or not. She looks like a popular but not like the other populars that I came across. Hyorin and Bora never look this nice. 

"Hello Sunny? Are you okay?"

"Yeah Yeah I am fine. Who are you?"

"I'm Hyomin your partner." she said while giggiling. God she is just so cute. Forget about not getting close to a popular I will make an get close to this girl. SUNNY HWAITING!!!

"Hi Hyomin I am Sunny! So you will be my partner for the rest of the year..."

"Yeah. Why do you not like me?"

"NO! I like you... hehe I was just thinking... can I have your phone number so we can hang out...only if you want to. For the projet that is."

"Sure! I'm glad that you are my partner." Hands paper with phone number on it.

"Why?" Why would I popular want to be partners with me just another body in their class.

"I always wanted to hang out with you but never had the courage to talk to you."

"How did you know me though, we never had any classes together?"

"I saw you in lunch one day sitting at your lunch table with your friends and you were pouting. I thought that it was the cutest thing I ever saw and ever since wanted to meet you and talk." She blushed while talking.

Seohyun's POV:

Once the teacher finished talking I wasted no time to find my partner. I went to Ms. Narsha.

"Unni, who is Hyoyeon unni?"

"She is the girl that was right behind you." 

"Thanks Unni."

I then walked to her and introduced myself. 

"Hello Hyoyeon unni. My name is Seohyun, your partner for the year."

"Hi Seohyun!"

"Unni can we get started on the project?"

"But we don't know what to do though?"

"She said that we had to get to know one another so lets start with that."

"Okay, you start."

"Hobby?"

"Easy, dancing. I dance all the time." 

"Oh yeah now I remember me and my friends go to the dance competions all the time. You are an amazing dancer."

"Thank you! Do you like to dance?"

"I don't know how to really dance..."

"Well then, I will have to teach you! Here is my phone number call me when ever you are free." I blushed when she flashed me her charming smile.