He is mine! No mine! Okay then He is OURS! ;)

He is mine! No mine! Okay then He is OURS! ;)

“I wish I can reverse back time.” Ishikawa Yumi is now on the way to Inoo Kei house. Yup to meet him , but she try to make herself cheer up in front of him. Hmmm coz it’s not the same anymore.

 

Inoo Kei’s house ( kei-chan bedroom)

“mosh~mosh~ inoo-chan! How are you today?” kaneshiro-kun greeting inoo-chan as he go in inoo’s bedroom. “ahh that crazy girl not arrive yet ne~” add kaneshiro-kun n giggles.

“Woi baka! I’m here!” said Yumi as she enter the room.

“You are late! So today inoo-chan is mine!” said kaneshiro proudly.

“Your head! Kei-chan is loved me more than you so ofc he is mine.” Said yumi angrly but in few seconds her tears falling down. She tried to hide it but, its keep on falling. Slowly she come nearer to inoo that are laid on the bed with his open eyes but not move at all. “Kei wake up! You can’t just looking at us like this. I want to listen your voice, see your smile, feels your touch….. onegai!” yumi burst into tears. She can’t bear it anymore.

Kaneshiro walks to the balcony. As inoo closed friend, he can’t take this thing but he must show he okay in front of inoo, coz he knows inoo hear what they said but he can’t react anything.

 

Before this, Inoo Kei is the cheerful boys who are Yumi and Kaneshiro best friend. He is the reasons of both of them quarrel, yup because of Inoo Kei. Usually Inoo Kei will stop them by saying “both of you are mine” but now….. It’s gone! All because of tragic accident in front of school entrance. Inoo Kei tries to save the child who cross the road in fronts their school from hit by a lorry. But he becomes the victim. It has been 6 month now. Inoo Kei is coma for a very long time.

 

Flashback#1 (school-class 2-1)

“ohayoo Sensei!” all student greet their class teacher, Mr Matsumoto Jun.

“hai~ ohayoo minna. You may seat now, but before that let me introduce you new student transfer.” Matsumoto sensei said and give a sign for his students to seat down. After heard the announcement all student becomes noisy by asking “dare? Dare?” including Kaneshiro who seat besides Inoo. Inoo just make a “I don’t know face” to Kaneshiro.

“Silent please! Btw Ishikawa Yumi you may come in.” said sensei to a girl outside class. The girl comes in and sensei give a sign to introduce herself.

“Konichiwa, atashi wa Ishikawa Yumi desu. Yoroshiku.” Said the new girl.

“kawaii!!!” inoo-chan make a sound from back.

“hmm you may seat now, behind that boy that said you kawaii just now. Inoo Kei, raise your hand!” matsumoto sensei said it to inoo with loud voice.

“hai~hai~koci!koci!” said inoo with his hand raise up. Ishikawa walk to the place with her blushing face.

“hello, I’m Inoo Kei. Yoroshiku ne~ yumi-chan” said inoo with his winks.

“hai.. yumi desu.” Yumi blushing. Yup boy in front of her is so cute and pretty too. If he has long hair ofc he will be more pretty than a girl.

“stop it inoo-chan! You will make her fall for you. Remember I’m here!” said kaneshiro. Yumi so shock with that statement.

“no worry I can have both of you. Ne~ yumi-chan” said inoo as he hold kaneshiro hand and yumi.

“etto…” yumi speechless.

“Kaneshiro!Inoo!Ishikawa! what are you doing back there. Please continue your conversation after this or else I will throw this chalk” matsumoto sensei refer to the chalk he is holding now.

“hai~!” said Kaneshiro,Inoo and also Ishikawa.

That is the first time met by Inoo, Ishikawa and Kaneshiro.

 

Flashback#2 (Shopping complex)

“ne~ Kaneshiro-kun.. I think I like that yumi-chan!” said inoo with his excited face.

“eh??!! Dame! Dame!” said Kaneshiro while making X sign to inoo.

“hahaha daijoubu tomodachi! I will not forget you.” Inoo knows that Kaneshiro don’t to lose him. So do him. But he really fall in love with yumi now. He said that and hold Kaneshiro hand.

“ehh don’t do this! Other peeps will think negative.” Said Kaneshiro and release his hand from inoo.

“daijoubu. I want others know I love you coz you are my BFF!” said inoo with his naughty face.

“hahaha un!” said kaneshiro and the walk pass the boutique. Suddenly a girl went out from the boutique with her hand full with dress.

“Yumi-chan?!” inoo said to kaneshiro and be heard by the girl. Yup it’s Yumi. She stop and greeting her classmate.

“yo!” said inoo and he walks to yumi and asking “ you work here?”

“hmm actually it’s my mother boutique. I just helping her.” Yumi-chan explained.

“souka.. hehehe nice to meet you here yumi-chan.” Inoo said it happily

“un~! Hmm I need to go now. Jyaa inoo, jyaaa kaneshiro.” Yumi-chan start to walk but inoo stop her and hold her hand.

“matte! Hmm can we go out tomorrow?! Just us two. Onegai.” Inoo begging

“ehhh! Matte! Inoo-chan means 3 of us.” Kaneshiro interrupt

“maaa okay then. Hehehe see you tomorrow.” Yumi said and hope inoo release her hand. Inoo release her hand and she pass by.

“inoo-chan! Let’s go.” Kaneshiro ask inoo.

“un.. ikuzo.”

 

Flashback #3 (D-date)

“so minna!! What should we do today?!” inoo full of spirited.

“hmm I don’t mind.” Yumi-chan reply inoo

“eat,walks and go home.” Kaneshiro silly idea.

“ahhh that’s too simple. How about movie, eat, bowling, eat ice-cream, window shopping!” inoo-chan ideas

“sugee!! I love too! How about you kaneshiro?” said yumi

“ahhh I’m lazy…” he reply.

“okay then, I will date with kei-chan only. Ikuzo kei-chan!” said yumi with her no emotion face.

“ehh date? Date? I want! I want!” said inoo excitedly. “chotto! Kei-chan?? Sugee!! I love you calling me that!” add inoo

“  ofc you can’t date! I will come too.” Said kaneshiro

“hahahahahaha” yumi only laughing.

“you can’t because he is mine.” Add kaneshiro.

“he is mine too!” said yumi! Inoo is blushing.

“minna don’t worry I’m yours and both of you are mine!” said inoo proudly.

Yup it’s the first time too they are using “that” sentences.

Everyday becomes happier with the friendship between 3 of them but…. We can’t predict what will come after.

 

 

Now Inoo is laying on the bed without give any action. Yumi and Kaneshiro is the saddest people now. They can’t do anything but pray. Pray for inoo comeback. But the chance is too low. The doctor said “inoo kei is dying if they cut off all the equipment that supports him now.”

But ofc they will not want to cut off it.

But…. Don’t you think the time is enough?

6 month.. He is not giving any sign to recover.

Inoo Kei okasan enter the room.

“ano.. yumi, kaneshiro… I have something to tell both of you.” Mrs Inoo start the conversation.

“yes.” Said yumi while wipe her tears an kaneshiro comes from balcony to listen what inoo okasan said.

“I have discussed with my husband and family, we want to stop hoping. Yup we want to cut off the kei’s supports. It’s too long, I’m afraid we too push Kei. I don’t want him to suffer.” Said Mrs Inoo and she cried. Yumi try to be strong. She helps Mrs Inoo to cool down.

“Hai, anything that’s for Inoo-chan sake I will support.” Said kaneshiro

“un atashi mo.” Although it’s hard but still we must accept it. That’s what yumi think.

Mrs Inoo is now hugging Yumi. “arigatou ne yumi,I know Kei is loving you but it’s destiny.. gomen.” Yumi is now crying and so do Mrs.Inoo. “daijoubu ka-chan. I accept it. Although it’s hurts.” Say yumi and she now hugging Mrs. Inoo more tightly.

Kaneshiro is now holding inoo-chan hands. Yup maybe for the last time.

 

“Inoo-chan you are the best. Aieru.” Kaneshiro

“Kei-chan, the memories between us I will keep it forever. Aieru.” Yumi

 

Sometimes, we need sacrifice our loved one.