A little bit about my past

I'm a single mommy

---Hani's POV---

It's been months since Leejoon left us and of course I'm not over him yet. But with Dongwoo oppa's encouragement, I managed to go on with my life as usual. "Wake up!" I pulled him so that he's sitting on the bed. "Go find a boyfriend so you won't have time to annoy me." He muttered under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. "Don't worry, I won't find another one anymore. So I'll just keep annoying you till we die. Now wake up. You're going to be late for school!" He smirked and plopped back into bed. I've no choice but to use my secret weapon then...

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

 "Don't worry, I won't find another one anymore. So I'll just keep annoying you till we die. Now wake up. You're going to be late for school!" Does that means that she wants to be with me forever? I smirked and plopped back into bed. She sighed and started walking slowly to the door. "Ahhhhhh.." She crouched down with her hands at the abdomen. ! "Ya! What happened?!" I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to her. She grinned at me like a fool when I hold her up. "Ya! Don't scare me like this! I thought something happened to your baby!" I flicked her forehead and she winced in pain. I went into the toilet to prepare for school while she went to make breakfast for us. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Yes! I won!" I grinned to myself as I made breakfast for us. We've been together since I was 3 and when he's 5. We were orphans from Love Orphanage. We do not have surnames because we don't know who our parents are and don't bother having one. 

(Flashback)

"Shorty shorty." Several unni started teasing me when I woke up from my afternoon nap. One of them pushed me back when I'm trying to stand up and I fell on the floor. They quickly ran away when I started crying because I had a cut on my hand when I fell. "Why are you crying?" A boy squatted beside me and asked. He has thick lips and beautiful eyes. "Some unni pushed me and I fell. It hurts.." I showed him the cut on my hand. "Don't cry.." He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Come, I'll help you wash it." He held me up and pulled me towards the basin. He washed the cut and I winced in pain. He then brought me to the teacher and asked for a plaster. "Done!" He looked proudly at the plaster that he applied on my cut. "I'm Dongwoo, call me Dongwoo oppa. What's your name?" He smiled widely and patted my head. "Dongwoo oppa." I smiled. "Hani, my name is Hani."

(End of flashback)

Yes, that's how we met. He's just like my family, always there for me. We moved out of the orphanage when I was 15 and rented a house near our school. We worked part time to support ourselves. "What are you thinking about?" He asked with his mouth full. "Ya! You eat like a dinosaur!" I laughed and passed him a tissue. He took it and wiped his mouth. "Not answering my question huh?" He raised his eyebrows. I shook my head and he shrugged. 

After breakfast, we left the house. While we were walking, we noticed a few girls staring at me. "Isn't she Hani from 3B last year? What a , look at her tummy." I subconsciously rubbed the little bump on my tummy and frowned. "Who are you calling a ?!" Dongwoo oppa shouted at them. They apologised and quickly walked away. "Oppa, it's okay.. I'm getting used to it." I'm pregnant at 16, this is what I deserved.. "Study well oppa!" I waved as he walking towards his school. I turned and walked to the shop I'm working at. Yes, I stopped school because of my pregnancy and of course to provide for my baby.

"Morning!" I happily went into the shop. "Morning Hani!" Sungkyu oppa (the shop owner) replied. I sat behind the counter and got ready for the shop to open. "How are you today? Do you still feel nausea?" He leaned over the counter and asked. "Ani~ I'm feeling very good today!" I beamed. Just then Sungkyu oppa's phone rang and after he ended the call, he told me he needed to go off and told me to take care of the shop by myself. After he left, I placed a disk in the player and started doing my stuffs. 

haetsari naerineun sai mada
huin gureum heureu neun sai mada
barami seuchineun sai mada niga bichyeo

siganeul tagoseo naeiredo
jinhage beonjyeowa maeiredo
geurium gadeughi naege tto

seumyeowa neon aryeonhi
neon sujubge neon nal tagowa
heundeureo nal janjanhi neon
yeojeonhi neon gieogeuro ieojyeo
nan tto nan neul nan geuriume sara
nan imi nan imi
nan chueoge jamgyeoisseo

-That summer, Infinite

I was singing to myself when a customer walked into the shop. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and went to the rack of new albums. He's tall, he's cute, he's.. "Excuse me?" He waved his hands in my face. "Uh. yea, sorry. How can I help you?" I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. "I'm looking for ____, can you help me look for it?" I walked towards the racks and started looking for the album. "There." I found the album on the top shelve. "Crap.." I tiptoed and tried to take the album but I have a petite figure so no matter how hard I tried I can't reach it. Just then he reached out and took the album. He's body was so close to mine and I felt my face flushed. "Thank you, I'm going to pay now." He smiled and walked towards the counter. He paid and when he was about to leave the shop, he turned and walked back towards the counter. "Umm, can I know your name?" Confused, I looked at him. "I.. I just wanna be friends." He blushed a bit. "Ah.. My name is Hani, you?" I smiled. "Lee Sungyeol. How old are you?" "16, you?" He gasped and look at my tummy and look back at me. "Oh uh.. I'm 17. you have to call me Sungyeol oppa then." He chuckled. "Wait, if you're 17, why aren't you in school?" I asked. "I woke up late, so I decided to give it a miss." He stuck out his tongue. He looked at his watch and quickly stood up. "Oh, I need to go, see you again soon!" He said and hurriedly left the shop. Lee Sungyeol.. Hmm..

 


Hello, thank you for subscribing and reading! Please leave some comments ok! <3

 

 

Inspiritsoul