Club Scene

Club Scene



He was dancing. He was commanding everyone's attention without effort. The people around him were trying to ensnare him, they were vying for his attention with their calculated moves.
I smirked, they would not succeed.
I knew from the first time I saw him he wasn't here to meet anyone. He was there to relax, unwind, and leave behind the stress. It was what called to me about him.

He completely let go, closing his eyes, and moved with the music. The lithe movements of his hips with the daring white pants leaving almost nothing to the imagination. His perfectly straight hair falling over his eyes swayed back and forth revealing slightly made up eyes. That supernal creature had been coming here for weeks now and everytime I couldn't help but stare. Of course I wasn't the only one to be enraptured by his beauty and graceful movements. I looked around me, noticing all the lust filled and determined stares. No, I certainly wasn't the only one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked away, another night wasted on what would certainly be only a fantasy. I paid and got ready to leave giving one last look at the dance floor. His eyes were open taking in the people around him, he shook his head minutely at their very obvious attempts. Not that they noticed at all. I smiled to myself. I could learn from him just dancing with abandon not caring about the people around him and just enjoying himself.

I downed the last of my drink and decided to do just that. I breathed in and let my mind go blank. The music began to take over as my heart followed the beat of the bass. My body began moving and a familiar feeling began to take over. I smiled not remembering when I last felt like this. A burst of warmth exploded within my chest when I opened my eyes to find another body next to mine. It was him smiling broadly at me he was so close I could feel his body heat. I smiled back and squashed the nervousness at the pit of my stomach.

I closed my eyes not trusting myself to not do something stupid if I kept looking at him. I danced regaining that feeling of freedom of a second ago when I felt his arms go around my neck his body coming closer still as I placed my hands on his hips. I opened my eyes only to be assaulted by his beauty up close. His brown eyes shining brightly under the fluorescent lights of the club. His cheeks were flushed from all the dancing but his smile had not diminished in the least.

His face was so close to mine our breaths mingled.
"I'm Sungjong," He said over the music.
"Hoya," was my response. We smiled at each other and danced. Our eyes kept meeting and it was him who made the first move.

His lips were warm and impossiblely soft; The butterflies in my stomach made a return appearance. We stopped dancing and held on as we continued to explore each other. The first few kisses clumsy and yet perfection. I don't knows how long we stayed that way but out of all the scenarios that went through my head about meeting Sungjong none came close to the reality.

End


*Aurthors Note: This fic was inspired by Seo In Guk's 'Shake It Up'. Actually this started as a MyungJong fic but as I kept writing I realized it fit Hoya more than L. Anyway, comments are appreciated!~