Simple Love

Simple Love

“Yeobo! I’m home.” Jae Joong called. He took off his shoes in the doorway and walked into the kitchen of he and his fiancé, where she was cooking his favorite seafood cold noodles. “Oh, you’re back so early”, she said, her eyes never straying from the stove and the food, “I thought you would be back by five.” Jae Joong stood at the entrance of the kitchen and silently watched her cook before he opened his mouth to speak again. “The photo shoot ended early.” Before he knew it, he was sitting at the table, the delicious bowl of seafood noodles set in front of him, ready to be devoured. As he ate, you looked on and secretly admired his appearance; his dark hair and how they swept down on his face, his facial contours, and his slender fingertips. She asked herself how lucky she was to have such a guy and she knew how many girls out there would die to be in her position, engaged to her Mr. Kim. Jae Joong looked up from his bowl and met your eyes. “I’m so lucky to have you,” he thought. It was the two’s anniversary and they both made the mutual agreement that it would be better to have the whole day to themselves, romanticism in its simplest form. No extravagant dinner dates, no twelve dozen bouquets of flowers, no serenades on a moonlit beach, just them two, together enjoying each other’s company for twenty-four hours. Love at it’s finest.