Final

Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

final.

 

"_____!" your friend, Na Young, shouted at the top of her lungs while waving at you. She quickly ran across the street and jumped on you with a hug. "It's the last day of school! Can you believe it? We're going to be seniors next year and then we're off to college!"

"I know. It seems like high school is going by so quickly," you trailed off, your thoughts then shifting to your boyfriend, Jimin, who you didn't see anywhere. "Hey have you seen-" Your voice was cut off by the annoying ringing of the bell.

"Talk to you later!" Na Young said cheerily as she went off to her first class. You nodded and waved, making your way to your own class.

By third period, Jimin still hadn't shown up yet, leading you to conclude that he decided to miss the very last day of junior year. With a frown, you wondered what he was doing at home while you were stuck at school without him.

"Cheer up," Na Young nudged you as you walked to fifth period together.

"I just can't believe he missed school on the last day. I wanted to spend the day together, especially since he's leaving tomorrow for a one-month family vacation." You groaned and rested your head on the desk on top of your arms.

"I'm sure he has a good reason for being absent, _____. Maybe he's sick?"

"But he was perfectly fine yesterday," you pouted, thinking back.

"Maybe it was a family emergency?"

"He should have at least texted."

Na Young felt like pulling her hair at the situation in front of her.

"_____! Stop moping around! You'll see him in one month. One month."

You frowned as she emphasized the duration of your boyfriend's absence. Am I being too clingy?


At the end of the day, you sighed once more, but luckily stopped complaining after Na Young's outburst. You managed to get through your after school activities with reluctance.

With your eyes at your feet as you walked out of the school, you imagined Jimin in his perfection—his perfect body, protective arms, fluffy brown hair, cute eye smile, and his adorable laugh that never failed to make you smile.

Suddenly, a familiar pair of whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter