Part One

Memories

He’s everywhere. Wherever Jin looks, Kame is everywhere.During commercials,talk show,his sports show,he just everywhere. Sometimes he wonders if Kame never feels tired or it’s his way to release stress. Sometimes he wonders if Kame just want to kill himself with the works that overload him. He can’t say anything though because they no longer best friends, he even doesn’t know they even friends anymore. They just keep drifting apart day after day, getting worse when Jin leaves the group. No more phone calls and texting each others,they both just keep silent.

He continues his lives normally with his new friends, continue with his music. Sometimes he called his ex-member, but they can’t meet up because different schedules, not to mention he rarely lives in Japan anymore.He even forgets his old ex-best friend namely Kamenashi Kazuya.But today when he watches Kame on TV, the memories of them together keep flooding his mind.For a whole day,his heart is uneasy with something he doesn’t know the cause of it.He trying to keep busy but he failed to do so,even his friends that work together with him also notice his uneasiness.

The answer for his uneasiness arrive in the late evening after he finishes his works for the day,when he prepared to leave and have dinner with his friends.He saw Yamapi and Ryo waiting for him outside the studio,their faces are sad and the worried line is showing.He tries to ask but Yamapi cut him first.

“Why you not answer your phone for the whole day Jin?”

Yamapi try to ask him with his calm tone but Jin knew something bad is happening even though his friend don’t say anything yet.

“My battery died down and I forgot to recharge it,you know how I tend to forgot a thing Pi.Why are you guys here?Everything okay?”

Yamapi and Ryo stare at each other before Ryo open his mouth.

“Tat-chan call me this afternoon and he tells me something happened during their pv shoots”.

Jin know about Ryo and Tatsuya relationship,but it’s weird why Ryo wants to tell him about Tatsuya so sudden.

“Is Tat-chan okay?He doesn’t overwork himself like Kame’s right?”

This time it’s Yamapi turn to talk to him.With a sigh he tells Jin straight ahead.

“It’s about Kame-chan Jin,not about Tat-chan or any other members”.

His heart stops beating when he heard about Kame.He tries to control his voice but failed when he try to ask Yamapi with a shaking voice.

“What happen to him Pi?Tell me about it,he alright right?That man just have a problem with his tight schedule right?”

He tries to look cool & calm but the moment when Yamapi tell him about Kame,his world stop.Everything around him stop even his breathing.He barely listens to what Yamapi has said to him,his mind is not working anymore.When he gave no response,his friend tries to shake his body and make him pay attention back to the news.

“It’s not true right Pi?Kame is fine right?Just yesterday I saw him on TV,smiling like always.Tell me it’s not true Pi.”

Yamapi just looks at him with sad eyes and repeat what he talk to Jin earlier.

“There was an accident during filming,Kame-chan is too tired to even realize his surroundings.When his turn to shoot the scene,the platform he stands is crash down Jin.It’s happening so suddenly that everyone around the studio is shocked and doesn’t know what to do.I’m so sorry Jin.”

When Jin heard that,his mind is shattered into pieces.He not even aware when his friends bring him to the hospital.The moment he stands at the doorway,his eyes never believe what he saw.There laying his old best friend in the bed with a hundred of tubes attached to his body,breathing just because of the machine not because of his own will.

Jin just staring at him without blinking his eyes.He just realizes his surrounding when he feels someone hug him and the person crying at his shoulder.But he just stands there,doing nothing.Not even hug the person back,just keep staring at Kame.He hopes that Kame will open his eyes and tell him that everything is alright,but the moment never comes.Kame just lie down like a lifeless body,like no more soul left in him.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys!! Should I continue this or not?Please tell me okay and no guarantee if this is happy ending. ^^