What is all this ? part 1

One Happy Family

 They finally arrived at their destination. The driver stopped the car in front of a village style house. It was huge! 

   One by one get out of the van. Jaesuk was the first since he sits beside the window. The second was Peniel, followed by Minjung, IU, Minho and Chanyeol. They took their backpack at the boot and stared at the house in awe.

"What is all this ?", Minjung was the first to ask but the VJ just shook his head. "I guess we have to figure it out ourself then ?", Minjung walks toward the house.

  They took off their shoes and sneakers and entered the house with socks on. Peniel quickly explore the house as he came in. He go running there and here and makes the other dizzy

"Aish this kids !", said Jaesuk while facing the camera. The others behind him just laughed. Too much cuteness to endure :">

   Peniel was checking from room to room. He opened the door made out of paper very fast. He is so much hyped up. Just then, he found a very big room that it could fit more than 7 people.

"Wah! Neomu yeppeo!", he mumbled. To his suprise, Jaesuk appeared behind him. Peniel startled a little. 'Wah! So big! I think I'm gonna rest for a while... ", Jaesuk said as he entered the room.

"Ah! This house is no joke", he said while knocking the wooden floor. IU was passing by to check all the rooms in the house but stopped beside Peniel who was standing at the door.

   IU peeked into the door to see who it was, then she looked at Peniel. Peniel just shrugged his shoulder. Together, both IU and Peniel entered the room.

"Oppa! What are you doing here? ", IU asked Jaesuk as soon as she sit beside him. "I'm just resting", he answered. Peniel just smiled and didn't say anything.

   Chanyeol and Minho appeared in front of the door. They poked their heads in and look around. Jaesuk saw them and backed a little.

"Kids ! Come in! ", Jaesuk shouted. Minho and Chanyeol slowly entered the room and sit on the floor. "Where is Minjung? Have you seen her?", Jaesuk asked. He looks at MinYeol and they shooks their head. Jaesuk looked at the VJ and he shook his head too.

   Just a minute more, Minjung showed up out of nowhere. The members were a bit startled upon her shocking arrival. 

"Aish! There's nothing in the kitchen! ", Minjung whined. "What?!  Minjung ah! Where are you from actually? ", Jaesuk asked. "From the kitchen of course. But there is nothing to eat! ", Minjung pouted.

   Suddenly, Jaesuk clapped. He seems to remembered something. Jaesuk looked at the PD, waiting for something. Then, the PD handed him a card.

   Jaesuk took the card. He take a look at it first before reading it out loud. Seeing Jaesuk's shocking expression, the others felt the urge to take a look at it too.

"One Happy Family is a new SBS programme which featured by six choosen idol to live as one big family. You'll be given just a short amount of money and use it wisely. Read the next card! ", Jaesuk read as he flipped the next card. "Today mission is 'buying the basics'. You'll have to divide the works and filled the house with basic things. Remember! You 'll not be given new amount of money until the next episode airs. Thats it and Good Luck on your 'One Happy Family'..", all of them were quiet.

"Aish! This is too much! ", Minho whined as he looked the PD. "Lets just start it now. No need to waste time. We'll have to divide the person then? Who's gonna go to the town, who's gonna clean the house and who's gonna prepare our dinner and bed. So who's willing? ", IU started off.

"The road to the town is very hard. I think I'm gonna stay home!", Minjung said. "Wait! Let just do the 'kai-bai-boo'? ", Chanyeol asked. "Ok then! The two losers will have to go to the town", Jaesuk nodded.

"Kai-Bai-Boo"

"Kai-Bai-Boo"

"Kai-Bai-Boo ! You lose! "

"Kai-Bai-Boo"

"Kai-Bai-Boo"

"Kai-Bai-Boo! Aish! You lose"

"Ai! So I'll have to go to the town? ", Jaesuk frowned. "Yup oppa! But you'll have to choose your company", IU smiled innocently.

 

Wait! What happened? Why is Jaesuk seemed to be upset? And who's gonna be his victim? Wait for the next update/chapter to know ^.<

 

A/N: Wahh !! 4 subscriber ? Aigoo ~~ Kamsahamnidah :* Do leave comment dear readers. Please don't be silent =( Leave your thought please even if it =)