Bad

Only One

In quiet morning,….

“Ya! Ya Kwon SoHyun!” A cheerful girl shouted from far to a girl who wad read her book.

The girl who named sohyun suddenly look at someone who shouting at her.

“Why? Do you know this is library, be quiet.” She told as she pull her closer.

“Mian, I’m forget, I’m just too happy.”

“Why?”

“Hmmm… you know although this news for you, but I’m feel really happy!”

SoHyun raised her eyebrow because she confused.

“So,…. Kim SeYong sunbae, …. He is the captain of team soccerball in our school now.” She said as she clapping.

“Kang JiYoung,… Then what should I say? Why you tell me this news? I don’t even care about it.” Sohyun back to focus on read.

“Ya, what do you say? Ish, why you must lie? Do you don’t like him anymore?, you should give him a congratulation.”

“Ya!” sohyun suddenly close jiyoung mouth. “Talk softly!” she said as she look around. Everyone look at them, sohyun know that they heard what jiyoung said, then she took jiyoung out from library. In out,sohyun immediately remover her hand

“Ya~~!! Waee? It’s the truth.” Jiyoung as she pouted

“No,… its not. I want to go to somewhere.” Sohyun said while turned back.

“Where do you want to go???” Then Jiyoung followed her.

“Somewhere, don’t follow me~”

“Ya, are you mad at me? Its time to return to class. Ya!” SoHyun just walked faster without answering jiyoung question

SoHyun walked to the field in behind the hall, a baseball court exactly.

Don’t know why, she just want to go to there, she feeling bored because of what, and she a bit unmood. “if he is a captain what should do? I’m nobody to him.”

“Ya you in there watch out!” someone shouted.

Sohyun who not noticed it, just walked normally. And guess what? Like we know, she get hitted in her head by the ball. “Ouch.”

“Wooo~~” everyone look at her and yelled

“its hurt really hurt.” She said while rubbing her head. Immediately she look at a group of boy who yelled at her. With a mad feeling she took the ball and hold it tightly.

“Who throw this?” she asked.

They just chuckled, “Me, why?” A thin guy with a handsome face move to front.

“Huh,  can you throw this properly?”

“What? Haha You the one who cant heard properly, pretty.” He said while smirking.

SoHyun then pouted, “Who is he? He will die soon.” She thought.

“You will die!” sohyun said

And again they just laughed at her, “Test” he replied.

Without thinking twice sohyun just throw back the ball with her power, they reflexed bent down. 

“Krang~~!!!”

SoHyun widen her eyes, she shocked she thought that it will hitted that guy, but the truth now, she already broke the principal’s window.

“Ya, run away now!” someone shouted as they runned away, but someone just standing still look at the broken window.

“Wow, daebak.” He murmured

“Ah, what should I do now?” sohyun thought as she wanna walk away but its too late now the headmaster already went out from his room and he look at sohyun and that guy.

“Ya stop in there.” SoHyun closed her eyes then she stop to walk, then sohyun turning back.

“WHO DO THIS?” the principal asked.

“Bad time bad luck kwon sohyun.” She told to herself.

“I…--“

“Her” he pointed to sohyun

“Great!You make it harder” sohyun thought

“How can a girl throw a ball so strong? Don’t lie to me.”

“Ya, am I look like that?”

“The point I don’t believe you, and I don’t believe you too, miss Kwon.”

“Finally I thought he will trust him.”

“You two came to my office.” He said as he walked away.

SoHyun pouted, then follow him, but that guy stopped her.

“Ya, if I get a punishment. You will die.” He whispered then he left

“Ish, annoying.”

 

In the office,…..

“Ya Jung Jin Young! How many times have you made a mistake huh? Do you want drop out from this school? " the head master shouted

“That’s not my fault, this time I’m not lying.” He said playfully

“How can I trust you? I don’t believe that miss kwon do that thing, she’s smart, you’re trouble maker.”

“Does everyone who smart do a good thing?”

“Ya Jung Jin Young! You--…”

“Stop.” Sohyun yelled

They two now look at sohyun. “Hmm… mianne headmaster, its my fault.” She said while bowed her head.

“Miss Kwon you no need to help him.”

“Ya, you—really….” Before he could finish his words sohyun already cut it.

“You said you don’t believe anyone, just….. give me the punishment now.”

The headmaster became silent, he sighed.

“You how dare you bring me to your fault?” he shouted.

“Ya Jung Jin Young, she’s right, okay you two, must …. Clean this school, garbage, hall, and another. This the wise decicision.” He told

“Its not wise--….”

“If you talk again, bring your parents to here. Now leave and go in your class, thanks.” He said while pointing the door.

SoHyun bowed, then left, and JinYoung follow her. After go out….

“Ya you stop there!” he said as he grabs her hand.

“What?”

“How could you do this to me? Its your fully your fault.”

“It wouldn’t happen if you not throw that ball to me.”

“But, I already shouted but you just walked normally.”

“I’m sorry then, but its already happen, what could you do?” sohyun crossed her arms .

“I can…. You do it by yourself.” He smirked.

“Ya, … you!! I wont.” She shouted.

JinYoung who reflexed close suddenly. “Ya don’t shout at here, he will come out again.” He whispered.

SoHyun slapped his hands but JinYoung keep close .

“Miss Kwon, can you help me this time? Only this time.” He said and doing a bit aegyo.

“Don’t do aegyo infront of me.” She told to him 

"What? i cant hear you." he smirked

SoHyun shook her head, “Don’t you feel pity to me?”

Sohyun shook her head, and then kick his leg. Reflexed jinyoung remove his hand.

“How could you ….” He felt the pain, cause he really hurt

“If you not coming to clean, I will tell it to the headmaster.”she said as she chuckled then she went off.

“That girl really daebak, the first time I got this respone, but its hurt.” He thought while rubbing his leg.

SoHyun go in to her class, “Excuse me?”

“Oh, Miss Kwon Come in.” sohyun go to her desk and take a seat.

“Where did you go?”

“I’m… headmaster call me.” The teacher just nodded then she continues the lesson.

“Ya, where did you go huh?” JiYoung whispered.

“I’m a got a trouble.” She said as she put her head down.

“what? What did you do?”

“I will tell you after school, okay? Now I don’t feel to study.”

“Ya this kid.” Jiyoung murmured.

 

After school, everyone already left 10 minutes ago but sohyun and jiyoung still sit on their seat.

“Ya, tell me now.” She said while shaking sohyun’s body.

SoHyun who lazily right now look at JiYoung, “I’m…. broke headmaster office’s window .” she said.

“Ya why you broke it?” she yelled.

“Its cause student who named JinYoung that trouble maker’s fault . Because of him now I must do the punishment. Aish I hate him”

“Jung Jin Young? Do You mean the most handsome guy in our school?”

“What handsome? Tsk, he is weird.” Sohyun said while shook her head.

“I know you already shot by Seyong’s love.” Jiyoung replied while chuckling.

“What do you say? I don’t like him anymore.” She yelled. Then she took her bag and go away.

“Ya kwon sohyun wait for me!” jiyoung immediately follow SoHyun. But in outside sohyun stopped cause she met someone.

“Hey.” he greeted.

“Hey, ah ,… chukkae for be a new captain.” She replied.

“Thanks, btw how are you, I’m not saw you this week.”

“Ah, I’m busy.”she smiled a little bit.

“Kwon SoHyun..--. Oh annyeong haseo sunbaenim.” Jiyong bowed.

“Don’t be so formal, why you not go home now?”

“Now I want to go home.”

“do you want me to take your home?” he asked.

“Ani, you don’t need to, I have another to do right now, goodbye oppa. See you.” SoHyun said as she walked away from them.

Seyong look at sohyun’s back who go far away.

“Just calm down, today she had a hard day, sunbae.” Jiyoung told.

“Really? Why?”

“Hmm…I don’t know the truth but she said she had a punishment from headmaster with JinYoung sunbae.”

“Jin Young? Do you mean Jung Jin Young, that conceited kid?”

Jiyoung nodded, “She must be careful, he is playboy, troublemaker. He’s really annoying.” He thought. “

oh do you don’t go home?” he asked.

"I will, goodbye sunbae~ Fighting ." she smiled then left

 

i know its a boring chapter but this is it... anticipate the next chapter people :)

sorry for late update cause... i'm still sick :/

but i hope you still read my chap..

and i must tell you my story are on hiatus because i must school :(

thanks people comment subscribe that make me love you moar ~ ^^