chapter 1

come back

Summer  2008

 

Jessica POV's 

2 weeks after our final exams. We were so young, lively and cheerful. That day He asked me for a date to celebrate the end of our exam. He is my first love, my first love coffession, my first boyfriend, my first in most of things. My romance story, It's him. He is a great one. My dearest friend. He always take a good care of me. Treat me like a princess, never let me hurt and all. He is my prince charming. Yes, I'm in love with my bestfriend. People told me that I was lucky to meet him and make him mine. 

The thought of a date with was great, always great. I put on my best dress to impress you. Put on some make up just to look pretty in front of you. I really want to look good in front of you. So you won't leave me or get tired of me. I hope our lovestory gonna be like disney princess one. Happily ever after.

For the last time I look into the mirror. I guess I'm pretty enough now. The other thing to do is waiting for you. Like the other time of our date. I don't have any idea what gonna happen to us today. That this date gonna be different from the other date we've had. 

end of POV's 

 

Donghae POV's 

I love her back then. Even though it was our 7 years stage of dating I never get tired of her. of course we were fighting so much in the process but never I have in my mind the thought of breaking up with her. She's just so precious for me. Too precious to let go.

She is my angel. My princess. She's so beautiful, smart and kind hearted. Even my Mom asked me would she go out with someone like me. My parents and family always love her. They treat her as their own daughter. I think i could understand why. My Mom always want a girl to be her child. But what can she do her only child was me.

Most of people said I'm delusional to think an happily ever after ending for me and her. We're just too young. What kind of dream can a junior high students dream of.  

This time I'm gonna reassure her that I won't leave her alone. So I prepare myself to look great in front of her. Her cool boyfriend. I get on to my motorbike. Better be hurry to pick her up. Before she explode. She hate it when I'm late.  

The thing is I should've known that I'm not supposed to make the promise I can not keep. 

end of POV's