1/1

Far

I am on my way to home from school. I read the letter Jongup gave to me 1 year ago again. I was shocked at first. Where is Jongup now? He is in America. Studying, I guess? I don't know he didn't tell me.

It was a nice day at school. The teacher was not here, but we had a lot of assignments to do. Suddenly, Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo barged in our class. They ran to my crush, Jongup and gave him a hug. "Hyung.. I'll miss you." said Zelo. Um, miss him? What happen here? "WAIT WHAT HAPPEN?" "JONGUP OPPA?" "OPPA YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE?" Voices were heard everywhere in the class. I forgot to tell you guys but they're the kingka in our school. "Guys guys, calm down. I'm moving to America tonight." Jongup finally said something. "WHAAAAAT?! NO OPPA NO!" My chairmate and whole class except me screamed the word 'no'. "I will miss you guys for sure. I made a letter for each of you. Make sure to read it okay? This were all made from the bottom of my heart. I'm not lying in this letter, so if I write something that hurt your heart, I'm sorry." He continued. Oh okay, so that means I will get a letter too...right? I'm not in the popular kids and not in the geek too, but people don't really know me. Everyone got their letter except me. Even though I'm not expecting it, I'm shocked. Then Jongup walked towards me, "Here, read it when you got home, okay?" I nodded. School ended and I walked to my home because it's not that far. When I reached my home, I took a shower and lay in my bed. I want to take a book out of my bag when a letter fall. Oh yeah, Jongup's letter. I opened it and read it.

Dear ______,

Hi there. I'm Jongup. We never really introduced ourself before haha. So by the time you read this maybe I'm up in the sky. I want to tell you about my feelings. I really like you _____-ah. From the first time we entered this school. I guess love at first sight. From that time I really wanted to make you mine, but I never really get the chance to talk to you, or in other words I'm scared. And I'm sorry if I told you my feelings when I'm leaving, and through letters. Maybe you hate me but it's okay. I just want you to know that my feelings will never changed even when I'm in America. I think about you all day. I love you ______-ah. 

Sigh. If he told me his feeling sooner, I would have been so happy. He left me hanging here? I hate this feeling. "I'm so gonna punch him when he got back from America." I mumbled. "Punch who?" I heard a familiar voice from my back. I turned and saw Jongup with his angelic smile. And wow. Is he handsomer now? Handsomer. I'm sure that's not a word. But wow look at him?! "What are you doing here Jongup?" "What? So I can't be here?" His face a little annoyed. "N-no th-that's not wh-what I meant." He chuckled. "I'm kidding _____-ah. You're so cute." I blushed. He blushed too when he realised what he just said. 2 minutes passed in silence. "So....have you read my letter?" He said broke the silence. I nodded. "I'm sorry if I left you hanging. But I'm back now. Have you been waiting for me? I'm so sorry." He showed his concerned face. Unknowingly my tears slid down. "Aigoo." He hugged me tightly. "Finally I can hug this body." He said. "WHAT dO you mEaN?!" I broke the hug. He laughed, "Haha, your expression is priceless." I pouted. He stopped laughing, "I'm sorry, you can punch me if you like?" He smirked. "Argh!" I turned back and walked. I don't know what gotten into me? Why would I walk from the guy that I miss so much? He hugged me from behind, "_____-ah." Omo, his cute voice. STop mOOn JOnGUp. I blushed. He turned me so I faced him now. He stared deeply into my eyes, then to my lips. He leaned in and kiss me. I'M shoCKed! I don't know what to do so I just stand still. He pulled away and pouted, "you're not replying my kiss." HELL hiS pouTeD lIPs. "Well, I guess I never really say this infront of you so.." He kneeled down and continued his words, "_____-ah, I love you, I really do. You don't know that miserable day in America without seeing your face everyday. Will you be my girlfriend? I won't ever leave you." I bended down and peck him on the lips. "Did that answer you?" He blinked, "No." "Fine. I will be your girlfriend." He stood up and jumping here and there. Then he hugged me tightly and kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back. I can feel he smiled when I reply his kiss. Let's see how well can he handle me. Hehe. We broke the kiss and then walked hand in hand. I felt someone stalked us and walked behind us now.. But nevermind, I have Jongup by my side now. Everything will be fine, I hope..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK HEHE