Final

" Hyde "

There's a tiny bit of in this story, so I won't make it rated 'M'. It's really a tiny bit, you'll see. *PEACE*
Enjoy!

 

That's how she taught me how to love again..

Hi, it's me, Cha Hakyeon a.k.a N. The date was 24th June 2013. I was in my senior year at that time. I was 22 and about to turn 23 this Sunday.

I was in love for the first time in high school. I've fallen in love with a girl named Cho Youngjin a.k.a Joa. What about her? I didn't know much about her. What I know is, she was a year younger and she was a really cute and adorable girl.

I had to make a bet with myself to approach her before my birthday. So, my mind was like,

"I don't know why? I just like her that much. She could be my soulmate."

I was not being crazy, these kind of feeling are just common. I told my friends about Joa and how I felt towards her, well, they teased me at first but they were willing to help.

I found out that Joa and me had a mutual friend between us. Her name was Kim Gayoung. Gayoung was Joa's best friend. So, I and Gayoung made a plan on how I should approach Joa.

I was ready to approach Joa just 1 day before my birthday. On the 29th June, I was nervous and shivering. I brought along a boutique of flowers and a box of chocolates and approached her. I just rushed my way through. I grabbed her hand in front of her locker and confessed,

"I love you, Joa. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

*FACEPALMED*

I know right. What would happen then?

"Sorry I can't. I don't know you and I'm not ready for this yet."

She was being straight forward. My heart broke into pieces. I threw away the flowers and the chocolates into the trash can.

I made a promise this time, never to fall in love again. In June 2013, I approached Joa on my birhtday and got rejected. Few months passed and I cleared my final year exams.

I graduated happily, I guess. And yeah, after graduating, I didn't keep in touch with Gayoung. Perhaps because she keeps bringing up the 'I got rejected' topic whenever she sees me.

So, after graduating, I was selected to be in a KPOP boy group called, VIXX. I went wild after my first debut, I got to know lots of girls. I went out with one after the other, if I get bored.

As days passed, the number of girlfriends I had was countless. And to be honest, there was no love in all this relationships. I was just having fun with them. I'm playing with girls like as if they were toys.

But after a year with VIXX, I stop all those fun stuffs and concentrated on my career. I got closer to each of the members, LEO, KEN, HONGBIN, HYUK and RAVI. We were best buds. VIXX started to have more fans than before. The members always thank me, after each performance, for leading VIXX to fame.

One day, I was just hanging around on Twitter when I saw someone retweet a familiar girl tweet, it was Gayoung's. I was so happy to see her account. I followed her and sent her a mention,

"Remember me, @kgyxoxo?"

And she followed me back with a reply,

"@ncha90 HAKYEON! I mean N! Haha! I missed you, silly boy!"

Later on, we started tweeting, mentioning and then I started flirting with her, but there's no special feelings in those conversation.

I had a hunch that she's hiding something from me, by the way she tweets and mentions. It's like she wants to take this relationship to being more than just a friend. What I thought was the fact when one day, she got angry with me cause of a joke I made, and she suddenly confessed,

"You know what N? I love you."

I wa shocked and surprised. I don't know why, but I rejected her. She seemed upset and heartbroken. she shot some words to my head which made me feel her,

"N, back then when you approached Joa and she said 'No', you felt bad. Didn't you? That's how I'm feeling right now."

I didn't want her to feel the same way I did before. It was really painful. After sometime, I set up a meeting with Gayoung and got into a relationship with her. She grew to be much more prettier then she used to be.

To me, it was a 'just-for-fun' relationship, but to her, I was her everything. I knew it myself, if I loved her I would never go out with another girl, but the fact is, I did. I even asked her to come to my house to make out.

One day, I told Gayoung t come to my house if she loves me. I don't know how but she came and still, I wasn't really in love with her. I was just having fun with her. I kissed her and squeezed her s at the same time, they were the size of my palm.

I can't believe her first kiss was with me! I just realise it cause she didn't know where to place her tongue and all. We did nothing more, other than that. She was new to all this, but I didn't have with her that day cause she wasn't mentally ready for it.

After that 'making out' session. We met twice a week and I wasn't comfortable with that. I started to feel something for her. One day, I was in a bad mood due to some reasons related to ourrelationships. Some of them were like saying 'No' for a date and not letting her parents know about us. So, I called her and spilled everything out,

"I'm sorry Gayoung, I'm drifting away from you in this relationship. So, it's either we go our seperate ways or you do something to prove that you love me."

"Please N, don't do this to me. I'll do whatever you say."

I immediately asked her for .

"NO!"

"Why?"

"There are limits to everything, N."

I told her I was readr for the break up. I set up a meeting with her and that's where she pleaded as she hold my hands and shook them furiously,

"N, I'm sorry. I can't do it. Please try to understand me. I can do other tasks to prove it. Other than having ."

I told her to meet me every single day. She immediately joined, STELLAR, a KPOP girl group and proved it by meeting me every night.

I was not sure what was wrong with my heart but when we met everyday, holding her close in my arms, her head snuggling into my chest and those sweet kisses, she changed my heart.

She was like an angel sent from Heaven. I started understanding her. I was falling in love again for the second time, but I was afraid of it. I tried to get rid of her, but I couldn't. She was always there, inside of me.

Weeks passed and we had an argument cause of me, I told her I was cheating but she didn't believe me,

"N, whatever you say, whatever you do, You'll be my first and last."

Her words melted my heart, seriously, it did.

"N, first I proved my love and now i's your turn. Prove your love or we'll break up."

In a way I was feeling glad not to prove my love for her and breaking up. She gave me a task which I didn't complete. I can see she was upset. I don't know why but I explained my love to her,

"Sorry Gayoung, I can't prove my love, but I just love you. It's hard to say this, seriously, but you showed my heart a second chance to love."

"I know sweetheart. I knew you were cheating at first. But my ove for you was unique. So Imade a promise to myself to get inside of you and your heart. You don't need to prove anything. You proved it when I was snuggling into your chest and heard your heart beating differently."

At that time, I found out the meaning of true love. The love I once felt in my senior year, or maybe even better. Yeah, I was in love with her ever since.

Now here I am, glad that we're getting married this Sunday, 30th June 2016, my birthday.

And that's how Gayoung taught me how to love again.

 

Feedbacks and comments are deeply appreciated. This is my first story btw. Thanks for reading.
©virtualclon
e - Asianfanfics