Chapter 2 - Crying...Crying...Lot's of Crying....

I Love You~ 사랑해요~

Sooyoung's POV

It was almost 12am. I was waiting for his call. He said he will call me at 8. He said he has something important to tell me. But it is already 12, I guess he probably had forgotten or has fallen asleep. As I was about to fall asleep. Someone call me. I took a look at the phone and saw that it was him. I immidiately answered his call. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Erm....Sooyoung-sshi...Were you asleep? Did I wake you? You sounded like you were sleeping just now."

"Oh nevermind it's okay."

"......"

"Hello? are you still there? Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"I want to break up."

"WHAT?!?! WAE?!?"

"I said I want to break up with you."

"But why oppa??"

"I don't like you already. I like someone else."

"Fine. If you want so, we will end it now."

I immediately hang up the phone, ran to the bar near my house.

I ran there.

I was running, and crying at the same time.

I went to the bar.

*FLASHBACK*

"Soo-ah~"

"Yes, oppa?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded my head shyly...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I drank a whole bottle of wine and I'm almost drunk. I'm not so good at drinking.

I know, I'm still a student. I should not drink at this age.

But I'm used to it.

When I'm sad I use to come here.

When I want 1 more bottle, a hand push it back to the bartender.

"She will not drink that."

"YAHH!! Give me back my wine!!!!"

Then that person dragged me out the bar.

He brought me to the park we use to hang out. We used to hang out when we were still in high school. Both of us sit on the bench but soon I was sleeping on his lap.

Changmin's POV

"Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby"

I was sleeping in the middle of the night suddenly someone called me. I know this ringtone is a bit girly, but if she likes it, I'll like it too. Yea, I admit. I kinda like Sooyoung since we are in the same high school. Yep. We were friends since high school. When I first saw her maybe it was like 'love at first sight'? Oh ya this is not the story about me and Sooyoung in high school...

I looked at the screen. Surprisingly it was Sooyoung's younger sister, Yuri. She seldom calls me unless there is something important. I remember once.......Aish! Shim Changmin stop zoning out thinking of other things answer the call already!

"Yeoboseyo?

"Changmin oppa! Why now only you answer? Did you see Sooyoung unnie??"

"Nope. Why? I thought she should be sleeping at this time?? Actually I was sleeping too until you came to interrupt my sleep."

"Aish. No time to argue with you. The house is only left me and Sooyoung unnie. Taeyeon unnie went to Paris for holidays. Just now I heard unnie's phone rang. She picked it up and talk for a while and suddenly I heard her crying and ran out the house. I wanted to stop her but she had already ran away. Now I'm finding her but I still can't find her. Do you know where she is? Can you help me to find her?"

"You should go home first. It's already late and it's very dangerous.I think I know where she is already. Don't worry, I'll bring her home."

"Okay oppa...kamshahanmida~"

"Welcome, Good night."

I quickly change my clothes then i went out searching for her. Most probably she could be only at 2 places. 

We live nearby. And since we've known each other since high school i probably know where she is now. either the bar, or the park.

I went to the bar. Yup. She was there. Already drunk. I stopped her from drinking more and dragged her out the bar. I brought her to the park before I fetch her home. I hope she will be willing to tell me why she is like this. But she is alrady very drunk. But I still can hear her mumble something...

"why do you want to do this to me?"

"i thought you said you love me forever??"

yep. love problems. i knew it.

*FLASHBACK*

I was lining up to buy food. (food...keke~) then i saw someone familiar. as you all are thinking, yes. Sooyoung's boyfriend. or considered ex-boyfriend. he looks like he was flirting with another girl.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

aish. i hate this kind of playboy. as i was about to tell sooyoung about it tomorrow, she had already knew it. i her hair, look at her beautiful face. she looks so beautiful when she was sleeping. *sighs* Sooyoung ah~ do you know that I'm always here for you?

After this, i sent her home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait!! don't say it!!! i know you are going to say that i at writting stories. yep. i admit it. especially writting love stories. >< so forgive me please? i wrote this just for fun~ keke...