Chapter 1

Promise made to be broken

Onew's uncle and him have a project that's why Taeyeon never see him for a week. 

Tayeon was working to Onew's aunt ; so she stay there for a whole day. 

One day Onew's couzin Sunny came and asked Onew's father if Onew will go back to Baekje with Sunny on Sunday.

Onew's Father: He will go. Onew wants to see her mother, I think he will be go home tonight.

Sunny: Did Onew tell to her girlfriend that he will go with me ? 

Onew's Father: He said he dont know how to tell her because he dont want to see his girlfriend sad. He love her so.

Onew's Father was shocked when he see Taeyeon came out from the kitchen. He dont know that Taeyeon was there.

Onew's Father: Oh, Taeyeon you still here ? Did you hear something ? 

Sunny: So you are Taeyeon -stare at Taeyeon- . Im Sunny Onew's couzin.

Taeyeon: Nice to meet you Sunny.

Sunny: Did you knw that Onew and I (Onew's Father stop Sunny to talk)

Onew's Father: Sunny stop. Let Onew to tell about it. 

Taeyeon: What it is ? (acting like she doesn't hear)

Onew's Father: Just asked Onew.

Taeyeon: Okay. Nice to meet you again Sunny . Bye , I have to go. 

Taeyeon feels so lonely she want to cry but she cant. She layed on her bed and she feel so tired then she fall asleep.

Someone touching her face , holding and kissing her hand, someones talking and she hear  "Im sorry" , then Taeyeon's awaked and she saw Onew beside her bed.

Taeyeon: How long have you been here? 

Onew: Only a minute.Sorry if I waking you up.

Taeyeon: No, Its okay. (pretending happy and act like she doesnt know that Onew was leaving)

Onew: Do you feel hungry? I brought something for you, I know you will like this.

Taeyeon: What it is? 

Onew: Your favorite food -wink- 

Taeyeon: Oh,, my favorite . Thank you. (Taeyeon forget her lomesome)

Except of her favorite food. Onew have a gift to Taeyeon.

Onew: Taeyeon take this bracelet, as a symbol of y promises, what ever happen, I still love you, and reach this bear if you miss me hug this.Its like you're hugging me.

Taeyeon cant stop herself to embrace Onew. Taeyeon hugged Onew so tight.

Onew: Taeyeon, my mother is sick , I have to go back to Baekje. I have to leave. I hope you understand.

Taeyeon: What if I say no ? You will stay? 

Onew stare Taeyeon and think why Taeyeon cant understand him. 

Taeyeon: -smiling- Dont worry, Im just asking. I know its urgent and I will never stop you. Dont worry about me. (act like its okay, even her heart dont want to let him go , because she feel Onew will never come back) How long you will stay there? 

Onew: Maybe 3 months. But I promise you I will come back and I will never forget you. That's a promise. 

Taeyeon: When you will leave ? 

Onew: On Sunday evening

Taeyeon: Can I go with you ? I want to see you for every minute before you leave .

Onew: But, 

Taeyeon: Can I accompany with you ?

Onew: -sigh- Okay. But its okay to you ? I dont want to see you crying. 

Taeyeon: Who told you I will cry ? I will not, because I want you to see me happy, so if you remember me you will se me smiling.

Onew stare at Taeyeon and he pity Taeyeon.