Seoul

Comeback be here

Dear _____:

By the time you are reading this I must have left San Francisco already, I'm sorry because I couldn't say a proper goodbye to you and your family, you must come and visit me in Seoul!

Anyway, I want to tell you something that I have been trying to tell you since we became friends, I love you... and I really regret not telling you this before, I love the way you eat and everything ends up in your dress, the way you look at your dog as if it was the cutest thing in the world, the way you smile even with your eyes, and let me tell you that when you smile the sun shines, that your voice is like candy and I love hearing you calling my name. I'm sorry for being a fool, a fool that only loves you and only looks at you.

I think that's all I need to say, sory for telling you this now and I'm giving you my new address

123-456 Seoul
Yongsan-gu Seocho 2-dong 1308-25
Hana APT 9-cheung 912-ho
Woo Sunghyun

Lots of love from your fool, Kevin.

 

It's been a week since he left and I astill was locked in my room crying

- You are not going to eat? - My mom asked

- You know that I can just forget about him after he told me that he loved me! - I won't say that I started crying again because I was already crying

- But honey, we are going to Korea in three months!

-But mom I need to tell him that I love him now! And I'm too embarassed to tell him that by phone! - Suddenly my mom went out of my room and cameback with her credit card

-Here, go now before I regret it! - She told me as she lended me her card

- Thanks mom...

 

Here I am in South Korea, standing infront of his new house, I've been here for a couple of hours asking myself if it was ok to just show up like this... What if he already moved on? Did he still love me? Suddenly I saw him leaving his house handsome as ever and he saw me and we just stand there, looking at eachother like fools.. yes we were fools.. fools that loved each other, I started crying and didn't realize when he came close to me and hugged me, I started crying harder as I hugged him back. I want to scream to the world how much I missed his smell, his arms around me, his sweet voice, his hand caressing my hair... with his thumbs he dried my tears and with both hands he made me look at him as he approeached and softly kissed me, like if I was the most delicate creature in the world, when he stoped kissing me and pulled apart I just could whisper to him the three words that were really hard to tell...

- I love you - And we stayed like that, looking at each other eyes for how long? Only God knows....


So yeah... I'm sorry if it is TOO short, I really hate short fics but it was a homework and took me hours just to start it lol

I hope everyone likes it but more important that you had fun reading it!

I'm thinking about doing more chapters, maybe start again with Kevin in the States and after he left I don't know what do you think?^^

PS: I LOST EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE BEFORE SO.... I DID IT AGAIN, only the beginning is the same...

AND sorry if it has a lot of mistakes... :)

btw I took the address from wikipedia LOL