The Main Characters

Seasons Of Love : Behind The Scene

 

(Narrator's POV)

 

“Annyeonghaseyo”, you greeted the staff of the drama.

“Aaah ____-sshi, you come early!”, the writer noona greeted you.

“Ah yes, I’ve finished my schedule for today, so I can come here early”, you smiled.

“Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Miyoung. It’s the same as Tiffany’s real name right? How does I look? I’m prettier than her right?”, she said.

“Hahaha yes you are prettier than her”, you smiled.

“Here is the script. You’ve read the one for the first filming right?”, she asked.

“Yes I’ve read it. Thank you so much”, you said.

“We will start filming in 3 hours. Have you eaten? If you haven’t, you can come there, we provide lunch for all crews”, she smiled.

“Thank you, but I have eaten before I came here”, you smiled.

“Aaah okay, I’ll accompany you to the make up room now. There are Sungjae and others already, we’ll wait for Namjoo and Jungkook. They’re still on their schedule, but they’ll come soon”, she said.

 

***

 

“_____-sshi, I’m Ara. One of the stylist here”, she smiled.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo _____ imnida”, you bowed.

“No need to be all formal here, just relax. Here I’ll prepare you for the filming”, she said.

“Yes, thank you so much”, you said.

You sit on the chair and looked at yourself on the mirror. You felt blessed. You just debuted for 5 months, but you already got an offer to play a main character on a drama. You watched Ara put on foundation at your face, but soon you got bored watching her doing your face. You decided to read the script instead.

You have an ability to memorize things faster than usual people, so you actually have remebered all your lines on the drama. You decided to read the synopsis of the drama instead. One thing that you never get bored of. One of the reasons you accept this oppurtunity because you like the story. It’s a typical Korean drama, highschool romance, the boy is a jerk but they fall in love and have a happy ending. You like those kind of stories because it’s close to reality, and you always want a happy ending for your life.

Shin Eunyoung, A second grade student of highschool living her life ordinarily. She is a smart student and placed second in her school. Her dad worked in a big company in Seoul while her mom is a writer. Both of her parents are joined as a Parents Association at her school. She has a cousin named Jung Minho. They’re really close because they have the same way of thinking.

There is a boy named Bang Hyunsoo. He is in the same class as Eunyoung. He is a genius and placed first. He is Eunyoung rival in study. He is lazy and a bad student, but he always get high score. His dad is the owner of the biggest electronic company in South Korea, while her mom is a scientist.

It was Summer when it all began. Hyunsoo is secretly has a feeling for Eunyoung. He does gave Eunyoung affection secretly. Eunyoung didn’t have a feeling for him at first. She’s too blunt for love things, but has a sharp sense that she knows when someone’s lying or hiding something. Minho completely aware that Hyunsoo likes Eunyoung. But he doesn’t do a single thing because he’s jealous and afraid that someday Eunyoung is going to change and leave him.

Something later happened to Bang’s company on the first day of winter. Hyunsoo’s father accused for corrupting the company’s money. The Bang family later had their house and their property taken. They had to start their life from the beginning  again. Hyunsoo left school, and all of his family moved to a small village.

Eunyoung started to realize that she actually likes Hyunsoo. In the spring, Eunyoung and her family went to the village to enjoy the spring break. Eunyoung and Hyunsoo later accidentaly meet at the floating market where Hyunsoo helped his father to sell vegetables. Eunyoung and Hyunsoo then have their moment in that village.

The Parents Association later agreed to give Hyunsoo a scholarship so he can finish his high school and enter college. On Summer, Hyunsoo back to school and graduate from the highschool with the highest score.

The college started on the first day of Fall. Eunyoung and Hyunsoo are in the same college. Their relationship went better when Hyunsoo’s puppy love- Oh Jikyung came back and went into the same college with them. Hyunsoo is confused between his feelings for Eunyoung and Jikyung.

Hyunsoo then have to go abroad because his lecture offer him to do a research regarding to his tasks. Hyunsoo left without saying goodbye to Eunyoung. It was winter. Later they met again and Hyunsoo is sure about his feelings- it’s only for Eunyoung. He helped his father rebuilt the company.

On the spring time, He then confessed to Eunyoung and Eunyoung told him not to leave her again. He promised he won’t. Later they’re married and have two kids.

You smiled after reading the synopsis, you always love a simple story, even if it’s too common. You looked yourself in the mirror again and now Ara is putting a lip gloss on your lips. The first scene is in the school. You shrugged and decided to listen to the music when you heard the door is opened. You turn your head, It was Yook Sungjae.

“Annyeong”, he said with an awkward smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sungjae-ssi”, you smiled. You tried to bow but it’s hard because Ara is doing your make up.

“It’s okay, no need to bow”, he said and you grinned.

“Sungjae-ssi, don’t forget to read the script, soon someone will come and touch up your make up”, Miyoung said. “Oh by the way, you look pretty”, she winked to you and left.

“How’s the food?”, Ara asked Sungjae.

“It was really good”, he said.

There was an awkward silence between you two. You always a fan of BTOB and your bias is Sungjae. But you never had an Idea that he will be this handsome, even with a ruined make up after he’s eating.

“Have you read the script?”, he asked.

“Y-yes”, you said.

He nodded and there’s an awkward silence again. This can’t be like this, you thought. It’s not like you want to get closer to him, but, he’s going to be your love interest in the drama. It’ll be hard if you don’t have a good relationship with him in real life.

“I really like BTOB’s songs”, you smiled. “I’m a melody myself”.

“Really? Thank you so much”, he said. “My members and me had fun with your members on your goodbye stage, they’re funny. We’re on the same waiting room. But where were you? I heard you were sick?”.

“Ah yes, I got a food poisoned”, you said.

“Aah....I’m sorry to hear that”, he said.

There was an awkward silence again, but it was not too long because he broke the silence.

“This is so awkward...we can’t be like this”, he laughed. “Please find a topic to talk because I really don’t have one in mind”.

“Uhm....how you get into the character of the drama?”, you asked.

“Based on my feelings actually”, he said.

“You acted cold and harsh towards me right? So....should I make you upset with me to make you get into the character?”, you asked.

“Hahahah you’re funny. But unfortunately, no need though”, he shrugged. “You’re close with Yoonjo noona?”.

“I’m very close to her, she’s the closest member for me”, you said. “Why?”.

“She’s really pretty”, Sungjae said.

“Indeed she is”, you smiled.

“Who’s your favorite member in BTOB?”, he asked.

“You”, you said.

“Really? Waah.....____-sshi, you’re really pretty too”, he grinned.

“Ahahah no need to say that”, you shrugged. “Ilhoon-sshi caught my attention these days”.

Sungjae wanted to say something but he doesn’t know what to say. His mouth opened but he closed it again. You laughed.

“But you’re always be my favorite member”, you said and he grinned. “Probably”, you said again and his grin faded. You both laughed.

There’s a knock on the door, then someone opened the door. It was Apink’s Namjoo.

“Hey!”, Sungjae greeted her.

“Annyeong Sungjae”, she grinned and she look at you. “Oh! Anneyong, Namjoo imnida”.

You smiled and bowed to her, “Annyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida”.

“I really like your song”, she smiled.

“Really?? Thank you so much. Your teaser photo for Secret Garden is really beautiful”, you smiled. “But you’re more beautiful in real life”.

“Thank you”, she smiled. “You’re very beautiful too”.

“____-sshi, don’t compliment her like that”, Sungjae said.

“Shut up”, Namjoo said.

“Or?”, Sungjae raised his eyebrow.

“You two are really close”, you chuckled.

“You know what? I’m older than him, yet he still act like that towards me”, Namjoo hissed.

“By 17 days”, Sungjae corrected.

“Still”, Namjoo said. “How old are you?”, she asked you.

“Ne? I’m 17”, you said. “I was born in 1996”.

“What month?”, Sungjae asked.

“October...”, you answered.

“15,16,17 months”, he said.

“What...?”, you didn’t understand.

“Yah...even though she’s younger than you by 17 months, don’t treat her like you treated me”, Namjoo said.

“I won’t”, Sungjae said. “She’s nice, not like you”.

“Shut up”, Namjoo said.

There’s a knock on the door again, the three of you looked to the door but the door hadn’t opened yet. The door knob was rolling and the door was shaking. All of you confused and raised your eyebrows. Suddenly the door opened.

“Ah..”, the voice behind the door said. You titled your head, still confused.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida”, he bowed.

“Ahh..annyeong”, the three of you bowed.

“What are you doing with the door?”, Sungjae asked.

“I figured out how to open it....the first time I pulled it to the wrong direction so..yeah hehe i’m sorry”, he grinned.

 

**

 

 

 

I'm sorry if i have to change Jimin with Jungkook, I fell for Jungkook more and in order to make a good story i have to do it with feelings right? hahaha i won't be updating this story anytime soon. The fastest probably on saturday or sunday but I still don't know, depends on my school. So, forgive me!