04. Leaving...

Shinhwa Over Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eric felt a pang of jealousy seeing that hyesung is alll smiles in junjin's company... Feeling really irritated he walks out and heads out to the pool area...

He walks around kicking anything and everything on his path..

he sits down on one of the chairs but then he sees a bug on the chair then jumps towards him.. the coward he is with bugs he instantly freaks out...

jumping all over the place...trying to get the bug away.. he accidentally falls into the pool...

Hyesung was out for a walk himself as he felt a little sad when junjin was seemingly happier in rain's company...

He hears a splash and looks at the pool only to see Eric struggling to stay up and not drown...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"eric..eric sunbae fell into the pool!" a student came running to the party hall announced

soon Minwoo, Andy and Junjin goes running... people were asking while they follow

"eric can't swim!" minwoo screams...

they all arrive at the pool area .. hyesung was frantically trying to resuscitate eric...

he tries a mouth to mouth and before the third breath he notices eric's eyes open...pulling him trying to kiss hyesung...

"ya! are you faking it?!" hyesug yelled

eric sits up with a smirk on his face.. and before he knew it hyesung had launched a fist towards him knocking him over...much to the ammusement of everyone....

---------------------------------

When they got back from the trip..everyone in the Mun household is quite shocked at how their young master was being so kind to everyone..he was even smiling...

he didn't fire a maid that spilled his drink..an act which usually gets someone fired...

"what a great day it is" he happilly screams earning him some confused looks as the sound of thunder suddenly comes...

He was still tormetting hyesung in ways he can only find amusing although his excuse was he's just giving him the attention that hyesung wanted from him much to the confusion of minwoo and andy..

-----------------------------------

Hyesung finds junjin playing his violin in the garden again..he feels like he was goign to cry at how junjin looked..all sad and depressed..

then one of the strings snap and wounds junjin's hand...

hyesung sighs as he approach the other...

he takes junjin's hand but the latter pulls it back only to be pulled by hyesung again.. "just let me do this and then i'll leave..." he ties the hankie junjin lent him awhile back on his wound...

unknown to them the trio of y girls were making some sort of scandal movie out of it...

---------------------

eric was happilly humming to himself by the pool where hyesung trains..

he hears footsteps .. thinking it was hyesung he yells at him for being late...

"oppa.. i think you need to see this..." heesun hands him her phone..

he watches with a scowl.. his feelings are uncertain..

"see that oppa.. he's just playing with you..." amy points out

"how could he.. first its you then it's junjin oppa..such a " si young adds

"i can't believe you were giving him all those attention oppa.. he's a .." heesun said but it was enough to make eric look at her

"shut up! say one more thing and i'll kill you!" eric screams at her then throwingher phone away before walking away....

----------------------------------------

Eric goes out looking for hyesung.. he finds him running towards the garden..so he follows..

hyesung looks around but when he sees no one he turns around only to face Eric..

"are you disappointed that i'm the one here?" eric mocks him

hyesung stays quiet and tries to walk away only to be held up by eric...

"do you think i'm a toy you can play with?! do you think i'm that stupid?"

"what the hell are you talking about?!"

"you try to play with f4?!"

"what?! who's playing who?"

eric grabs hyesung and tried to kiss him only to be met by resistance from the younger one... "stop it!"

"you hate it that much huh..." eric says before he walks away leaving a confused hyesung...

-------------------

"hyung! you have an invitation!" jin kyo comes running waving the envelope

being more excited.. Mrs. Jung Grabs it and opens it "waaaa...you have finally been a part of the upper society...omg omg omg..what are you going to wear?!" Mr and Mrs Jung frantically tries to find clothes for him but all they got are old tacky clothes...

soon a knock was heard and a delivery man comes in saying he has a delivery for Jung Pil Kyo and it was from Jung Ji Hoon

mrs. jung opens it to find an expensive white suit and a pair of shoes too..

"man you are one lucky person hyung.." jin kyo said admiring the clothes..

-----------------------------------------------------

hyesung walks into the hotel where rain's party was happening...

he unsurely looks around trying to find a quiet corner where he could maybe hide from everyone...

Minwoo spots him and uses him as an excuse to get away from all the girls surrounding him...

"waaaa... you sure clean up good..." andy cheekily says..

"he's really handsome isn't he?" minwoo teases too

"tsch...handsome my .." eric scoffs..

soon rain walks in with junjin following behind him...

the party goes on and soon everyone was singing rain a happy birthday... hyesung notices junjin's depressed face as he walks out when rain was making his speech...

"thank you for coming everyone..for my friends and for my family..it has been nice to come back and see you all again..but..i have decided to go back to france..i may or may not come back anymore..i hope you understand..i want to follow my own dreams and make a name for my own instead of only living to what my parents hands down to me...thank you very much..." rain bows and leaves too...

"tsk..so that's why jinnie has been depressed lately..." andy shakes his head..

hyesung felt even more sad..he walks away from the group..hoping to maybe find either rain or junjin..

------------------------------------

Please log in to read the full chapter