01. Jung Pil Kyo

Shinhwa Over Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

"hyesung ah.. have you finished that report for teacher park?" dongwan asked his bestfriend as they cleaned the tables when the customer left

"yeah.. took me all night..but i finished." hyesung smiled... it's not a secret that hyesung was not a smart one allthough he passes every subject because he was really studying hard even if it meant sleepless nights...

"well at least you finished..and that means you will pass her class since this report has a huge weight on our grades.."

"Pil Kyo hyung.. appa is calling for you.." Jin Kyo called his brother

hyesung went right away to where his father was...in the kitchen....

"you called for me appa?"

"yeah.. our delivery boy is out sick today and a customer called to order food delivery.. i would go but since i am the cook here i can't.. you're brother is too young.. so..."

"neh..i will go appa..." hyesung smiled.. he found it cute that his father had to say a bunch of things when the bottom line will be him going to deliver..

Mr. Jung got the order ready and gave it to hyesung "here be careful with it.. take the order form from your mother at the cashier and the address will be there...remember hyesung ah..."

"Be polite.. a happy customer will always come back....yes appa.. i know..." hyesung said as he walked out from the kitchen... "eomma..i need the order form for the address.."

"here.. be careful adeul.. you..."

"should look both ways.. follow the traffic lights and not drive fast...yes mom.. i know..." hyesung has nothing against his parents reminding him stuff but it's the same thing over and over everytime he leaves either to school or deliver when the delivery boy is out.. still he is thankful because he has parents that love him very much...

"where to ?" dongwan asked as he saw hyesung picking up his helmet

"uhmmm.. it says Shinhwa High..." hyesung replied showing the paper to dongwan

"oh... my..geee....you are going to shinhwa high? waaaaaaaaaaaa you might see the Shin Gods...take a picture for me neh? especially M...pleaseeeeeeeee...." dongwan screamed his heart out..he was wishing he could go with hyesung

"shin who?" hyesung raised his eyebrows.. he knew shinhwa high is a private school which only the  rich could get in..but he never heard of the Shin Gods.. "are they some kind of pagan gods perhaps?" he thought but then he glanced at the clock and he saw that he needed to leave..so he hurriedly said goodbye to dongwan telling him they'll talk later...

...

ARiding his motorbike.. hyesung made his way to Shinhwa High..he stopped by the Guard house to get a visitors pass and get some directions...

when he got to the building he was going to.. he saw some kids outside.. it looked like there was some commotion but he wasn't really interested.. he wanted to find the person who ordered it, get tthe payment and leave...

he walk

Please log in to read the full chapter