SeHun and DaEun

Send a Letter to EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

All of us are curious of what is really SeHun and 2EYES' DaEun's real relationship.

And because curiousity got the best of me, I decided to ask my chingu ('94line-rs rocks~!).

 

To: Oh SeHun

Chingu-ya, it's me, your lovely Mingming!

SeHuniieee, I miss you and the rest of the oppas and also Kai chingu (but I miss LuHan oppa the most, you can't tell him, ara?!)!

Huniieee, I've been curious about yours and DaEun's relationship. I know that you've been bepus but a lot of people said that she's your girlfriend.

Yah! I didn't know that you already have a girlfriend!!! *sobs in a corner*

So tell me the truth, chingu!

Because if you don't, I'll go to Korea and hunt you down!

XOXO,

Mingming

 

To: My Mingming

Mingming-ah, Dani's my best friend since I've started in Seoul Performing Arts High School and at the same time, she's my girlfriend.

And we're actually joinig We Got Married soon! We will start the shoot on September 31, 2013 (mark that on your calendar!). You're going to watch it, right?

And about you little love show for Luhan hyung, your secret is no longer safe. I'm telling hyung!!!! Bwahahaha *laughs evilly*

XOXO

Please log in to read the full chapter