o1.

bedtime

“Hyung, I’m so tired,” Jongin whines quietly, but just loud enough for his roommate, Jongdae, to hear. He buries his nose into the comforter the two share, inhaling the crisp scent of freshly washed linen and exhales with a sigh of content. The said roommate is his side and facing away from his counterpart as he’s attempting to take advantage of the little time he has to sleep. Unsatisfied with the lack of fruits to his efforts, Jongin slides a hand under the loose fabric of Jongdae’s wifebeater, lightly running his fingertips along the expanse of the older male’s flushed skin. Upon the sudden contact, Jongdae stirs, turning his head into his pillow.

 

“Then go to sleep,” is the reply Jongin receives, causing him to snake his muscular arms around Jongdae’s waist, careful fingers moving to ease him out of his shirt, tossing it aside before the elder turns to bury his face into Jongin’s chest.

 

“But I can’t sleep..”

 

“So you harass me instead of lying down and closing your eyes?” Jongdae peers up with tired eyes, making Jongin feel bad in the slightest and smile softly, giving a slight nod.


“Yeah, cause you went to bed before giving me my goodnight kiss..” Rolling his eyes, Jongdae leans up, automatically being supported by strong hands on his now , pressing his warm lips against Jongin’s plump ones briefly before pulling away, only to be pulled back for a longer embrace, lips being nibbled playfully as hands roam skin and remove clothing; the only sounds to be heard-if you listen close enough-are the hushed moans of two Korean boys in their dorm.