Myungyeon #41

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it’s the first night of their marriage and he’s getting ready ‘to do it’ but she can’t because she’s in her period

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Myungsoo looked into Jiyeon’s eyes deeply as if he could see through her soul, “Where shall I place my lips?” He whispered against her lips and brought his hands up to her face.

“Here,” He brushed through his fingers against her forehead.

“Or here,” Then he ran his fingers through her cheeks.

“Or at this pointy tip,” Then he rubbed his nose against hers.

“Or at those delicious lips which belonged to me.” He brushed his fingers through her lips and smiled. “Where do you want my lips to be at?”

Jiyeon bit her lips and looked at the bouquet of flower in her hand shyly, “Oppa~ You know the answer, don’t you~”

Myungsoo smirked and wrapped his free arms around her waist to tug her closer, “I guess you want it here.”

And he placed his lips on her lips, kissing her deeply.

The crowd beamed widely and gave them a standing ovation to congratulate them.

The couple finally pulled back due to lack of air with Jiyeon still looking at her flowers shyly. Myungsoo chuckled and walked down the small flight of stairs with her.

“Prepare for tonight, my lady~” He whispered into her ears before talking to a guest next to him.

Jiyeon wanted to explain her situation but he was gone the next moment. “I guess I have to tell you later…” She sighed deeply and right on time, her friends rushed over to her side to squeal with her.

The reception went well, and fast.

And they booked a room in the same hotel just for that night.

“Aigoooo~” Myungsoo saw the bed and went right over to lay on it comfortably. “I’m so tired today~”

Jiyeon became alert with his words, “You’re tired? Then go and wash up and sleep! I’ll wash after you! Gogogo~”

Myungsoo smirked and sat up on the bed before staring at her, “Are you nervous, my lady?” He stood up and walked closer to her slowly, in which she moved backward at his each move.

“Erm… Oppa~”

“Yes, my lady?” Myungsoo caught her and trapped her in his embrace. “Too embarrassed to say you want it? Don’t worry~ Your oppa knows everything his lady wants.”

Jiyeon gulped nervously and played with his suit collar, “I think, I can’t do it today.”

Myungsoo frowned at her reply and cupped her cheeks, “Why? It won’t hurt, I promise!”

Jiyeon shook her head and bit her lips nervously, a bad habit indeed. “I… Erm… Today is just not the day.”

“Why~~~ I waited so long for this night!” Myungsoo whined and tugged her arms, trying to coax her into his wish.

“I am too!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter