THE BEGINNING

BEAUTY AND THE WOLF

(PRESENT DAY)

 

"There's no other option but to take the flight to Canada." Aron sighed as soon as he took out the plane tickets. He looked at his sister with a concerned look and tried not to look worried.

"Nae, Oppa . . . if that's what you want." She turned her back and started packing her bags. There was nothing she could do. Her family had been worried sick about her, and that was the last thing she wanted.

Mia took the flight tickets and looked at the time. The flight was at 8 p.m, which meant she had 4 more hours. Such a short time.

"He called," Aron put a hand on her shoulder with a worried expression, "don't you think you should at least inform him where you're going . . . he's been worried sick about you-" he was about to continue when Mia interrupted.

"It's better he if doesn't gets to know about it . . . I'm the reason why he's at risk right now." she said and switched off her phone and threw it out of the window, in case he tried to reach her.

"Still . . . you should inform at least someone." Aron tried to convince her . . . but he knew that she would never listen to him.

"Oppa . . ." she smiled and wiped away her tears, "I want to spend some time alone in my room. Can you give me some time?" having a conversation about this matter was the last thing she really wanted. It pained her deeply by knowing the fact that there are lives at risk, just because of her.

Aron sighed and looked at her, "Fine." he said and walked out of the room.

 

Mia sat on her bed and took out the photograph she had manage to save. Tears started to flow from her eyes . . . it was a photo of her family, "Umma . . . Appa . . . Mianeyo . . . I'm going really far away from all of you. But whatever I'm doing . . . it's because I want you all safe." she smiled sadly and brushed the photo softly with her fingers.

I wonder how he's doing . . . she thought and looked out of the window. It's been exactly 3 months since she last met him. She knew that he was gone somewhere to make her safe. She knew that he was gone so that he could protect her.

But there was a deep void inside her heart . . .

I don't regret falling in love with you . . . she whispered and look out at the green field outside. She never regretted anything. She never regretted meeting him at the first place.

She collapsed on her bed and closed her tears-filled eyes as her mind flashbacked all the moments she had spent with him . . .

 

(A YEAR AGO)

"Our school's prom this year is going to be so cool!" Sally, her best-friend smiled in ecstacy as she put her bag and sat on her desk.

Mia sighed and looked at her, "Because you have found a hot guy?" she chuckled and took out her books.

"Bingo!" Sally clapped her hands, "I'm so glad that I finally found the perfect guy! I think I might get married after high-school!" she started dancing with her dream-boy as soon as she said that.

Mia chuckled and hit her lightly on her arm, "Sally, don't get your hopes too high, okay?"

Sally sighed and sat beside her, "So . . . you found someone new yet?"

Mia chuckled and shook her head as she opened her book, "I don't have time for all this, you know." she really didn't have any time for all this.

"Oh c'mon," she pouted her lips, "Kevin's got a friend. A really hot friend. Want me to set you up with him?" she winked and nudged her with her elbow. Her boyfriend, Kevin, really was like the hot-shot of this school. Mia never payed any attention to all this. She was only concerned about her studies. Dating and stuffs were the last thing that came in her list of 'what-to-do'.

She shook her head and smiled at her friend, "You know that I'm not interested in these things. And by the way, you have fun with your guy. I'm happy being single."

Sally pouted her lips in frustration. There was no arguing with Mia. She was one hell of a stubborn girl.

"I heard that we're going to have new students today." Sally said as she looked at her compact mirror and applied lip-balm.

Mia didn't pay attention at all. She was completely absorbed in her assignment, "Oh? And?"

"Isn't it weird?" Sally put back her things as she looked at her, "the year's almost coming to an end, and we're having new students. Wow . . . they really must love out school." she said and shrugged her shoulder.

They studied in Beverly Hills High School in L.A. Though the school wasn't your typical 'Elite' school . . . it was best in its own way.

"Sally . . . I need to go to the library and get some work done. I'll see you at lunch later, okay?" Mia got up from her seat and took her bag as she rushed out of the door.

 

Mia flicked through the pages of  her History text-book on her way. She didn't get any time to do her homework last night as Sally had forcefully taken her out for some college party, even though they were still high-schoolers.

And being the good friend she was, she couldn't say no.

She didn't realize how fast she was going until she accidently bumped into someone. Due to the impact caused by the collission, she fell straight on her but.

"Ouch!" she winced in pain as all her book flew up in air . . . Mia looked up to look at the person who she had bumped into. And she really wished she hadn't seen him. For as soon as she did, all she could look at was his eyes. His deep emarald eyes sent her in a giffy. They were the most beautiful eyes she had seen ever. But she didn't understand the small frown he had on his face.

"Are you okay?" he leant in and helped her get up as he stretched out his hand.

Mia wasn't sure if she was still breathing or not, because she was literally captivated by his beautiful eyes.

"I'm fine," she said and got up on her own. She was those type of girls who could survive alone on her pride.

"Be careful," he said and started walking towards the opposite direction.

Mia watched him go as soon as she got up. All the girls were screaming whenever he passed them by. It was really rare to see such a hot guy in high-school. And compared to him, every other guy seemed to look like dirt. Literally.

Mia shook her head and continued walking towards the library. She needed to get her mind straight . . . there were lots of works still needed to be done.

 

(MEANWHILE....)

 

"Seriously? We're seriously going to study here as students?" Sehun started complaining as he sipped on his bubble-tea. The weather was really hot.

"Stop complaining," Baekhyun smacked him, "we're here for some work." he said and took out some papers.

Sehun, Baekhyun, Tao and Kai were assigned a work. A work which can be well defined as something on which they would risk their lives.

"Tao's already in there, I guees. The kid's fast." Baekhyun sighed as they all stepped out of the car. He was supposed to take care of the other three, since he was the eldest among them and their senior.

They all stepped out of the car together.

"We need to show some swag." Sehun said and took out his sun-glasses.

Kai chuckled and did the same, just out of embarrassment.

"Jaja! Time for a photo!" Sehun smiled in excitement as he took out his phone.

The stood together for the photo as they hugged each other. 

 

"I'll get going first, then." Kai said and took his bag with him. He was the quietest of them all, and more-over, he wanted to know where Tao was.

"Kai! Remember . . . we're here for work, so don't get caught up in anything." Baekhyun warned with a concerned look.

Kai just ignored and started walking inside the school's camous as he looked at the pamphlet. The school was really big. And now that he thought about it, it had been exactly 15 years since he graduated from high-school. But he was still the same . . . still as young as before.

He couldn't understand why the girl were screaming un-necessary whenever he passed them. Girls were weird, according to him. But the warning that Baekhyun gave him before. Why'd he do that?

"This is so much work! Aiisshh!" he could hear someone complaining. Out of curiosity, he turned to look at who that person was.

There was a girl . . . sitting on the library's bench doing her work. Kai peeked in from the window to look at her more clearly.

That's when he realized something . . . his eyes widened as soon as he saw Tao looking at the girl. They locked their eyes and Tao smirked.

I saw her first, Tao said.

Kai could clearly hear his thoughts, as was his talent.

None of my concern. Kai thought . . . Tao could hear people's mids too. Just like Kai. They both shared the same talent and it literally bugged the hell out of him.

Tao smirked and went towards the girl, Don't get too involved in this, Jongin. We're here for work. Keep that in mind.

I know that. Kai walked out of there and tried to ignore the weird feeling his heart was giving him.

 

 

 

(A/N: Can anyone help me with the poster?? ^^ gomaow ^^)