Chapter 1

When Love Walked In

Chapter 1

-Please read the background on the description part before you start reading :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--The news--

As most of everyone knows, Mr. Lee Sooman is looking for his long lost granddaughter named I* Yoo**. If you by any chance know or are this girl, please come to the Lee's company.

Author's POV

Girls started coming in to be asked but no one had the right answers or any proofs. 

"What's your father's name?" Mr. Leeteuk, Mr. Lee Sooman's assistant asked.

"Umh..Uhhh, his sure name is Kim.." a girl hestitated.

"NEXT" Leeteuk yelled.

Leeteuk started getting annoyed, but what could he do. Mr. Lee Sooman had to find his granddaughter no matter what.

Author's POV

It's a beautiful morning, as Yoona and Hyoyeon start their jobs early as delivery girls. Two bestfriends, working together, chit chatting about boys, yes, these two girls were very close to one another. 

"Hey, we're going to the Lee Sooman's company to deliver some things," said Yoona as she looked at the address carefully and happily. 

"Alright, here we go!" said Hyoyeon as she started speeding up to hurry.

"Here, take this to the security man" Hyo said while giving Yoona the package.

"Alright, give me a little extra time so I can give the present to him," said Yoong.

"Who's him?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, AND YET YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Hyo screamed so loud that everyone around heard her.

"NO OF COURSE NOT, EVEN IF I DID I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU HYO! RIGHT??" Yoona yelled back at her and gave her a light hit to show that she wasn't seriously yelling at her. 

"Okay then...hurry up though, we still have to deliver this other package.." Hyo demanded irritatedly.

Author's POV

As yoona walks in the huge company, she run towards him, the security man who she had known for a while since she started working as a delivery girl. 

"Annyeong, oppa! Here's the package and please sign up here" Yoona politely asked the securiy hyung to sign it.

"Hi Yoong, thank you! Haven't seen you in awhile, how are you?" he smiled back.

"Pretty good, as usual. OH HEY I got him a present, I hope he likes it..." Yoona shyly took the present out and handed it over to the oppa.

"Oh thank you, I'm sure my son will like it. I mean he's only five years old, i'm sure he'll like anything." As both started laughing out loud.

"Alright oppa, I better go before Hyo comes in and yells at us" Yoona hurridely tried to speak.

"You're right girl, she never fails to surprise me...Have a nice day Yoong!"

"Bye, oppa! I'll see you next time!"

Yoona's POV

I love coming to the company everyday to talk to oppa, I mean, he's such a nice guy. Not like I like him or anything but it'd be nice if I had an oppa like that. Always taking care for me and stuff. Ahh, and that Hyo..I better hurry before she yells the crap out of me..

"Sorry Hyo, i had to talk with oppa for a bit.. FOR YOUR INFORMATION he's not my boyfriend, but just an oppa I look up to.. Arasso?" She said while trying to catch her breath.

"Alright alright, I didn't ask haha. Don't worry Yoong, I know you'll tell me when you find the right man" She proudly told her friend while patting Yoong on the head. "But we really need to go now before we're late" Hyo pouted.

"Okay, let's see the address..ummmh..Oh here it is! 9345 Soshi st---" Before Yoona could even finish her sentence she was interrupted.

"HOLY, that's where my three princes are having their exhibition right now..!!! LET'S GO, HOLD ON TIGHT I'M SPEEDING UP LITTLE ONE!" As Hyo started speeding and Yoona was holding onto the handle and started screaming.

Author's POV

The three princes were very creative and artistic and Hyo was a really huge fan, she always wanted to meet them and now here was the chance.

"YES WE'RE HERE, okay Yoong now give me a minute to get ready."

"Ready for what, you look fine Hyo.."

"No gosh Yoong, it's the three princes.. I gotta look nice even when i'm wearing the uniform okay?"

"Alright whatever you want, but seriously anytime now...........ANY DAY HYO ANY DAY..." Yoona started getting a little annoyed because her friend was taking so long to get ready.

"I'm done, oh my god, girl you need to take it easy on me alright I just want to look good in front of the three..." she said while puting and leaning against Yoona who was holding the big package.

"Miss, I'm here to deliver this package to ummmh Lee Donghae..and please sign here" Yoona said as she smiled to the girl working at the customer service center.

"Thank you miss," The girl said

"Alright it's time to go Hyo!"

"WAIT WHAT NO, we can't just leave this place without going in Yoong..." She looked at Yoona with her eyes and blonde hair rubbing against yoona's shoulder. "Please Yoong" as she begged her and of course Yoona had to give in.

"Alright...You know i can never say no to that face of yours" sighed Yoona.

"YAAAY I LOVE YOU YOONG" 

"Yeah you better." Yoona said smiling

Author's POV 

As both girls started walking around, their eyes were wide opened seeing all those nice art works. But when both girls stopped in front of the main art piece, they started getting a little disappointment but of course Hyo didn't really care whether it was crappy or not since she loved the three idols of hers. 

"Just as its title says...trash" Yoona mumbled seeing her friend running off.

"Yoong! hurry up, I see them it's them! The three princes, right in front of me...I can't just leave without their autographs right.." Hyo exitedly ran across the room seeing the three of them standing next to each other and in order to get their autographs.

"Hi misters, may I please have your autographs? I'm a huge fan of yours and I love your art" Hyo said without even thinking..

"You love our artwork...?" Siwon said looking lowly at Hyo because she was wearing a deliver outfit.

"Yeah of course..... it's b- be- beautiful" 

"Then explain what this art is" Siwon coldly said towards Hyo.

"Umh umh.." She hestitated.. She wasn't an art expert, how would she know.

"That's right, didn't think a delivery girl would know"

Hyo just stood there looking down at the floor about to tear up when....

"Hey don't start bullying my friend now, she just wants your autograph. What's the big deal!? Your art work is a piece of trash anyway, just like its name. " Yoona yelled back trying to defend her friend.

"It's okay Yoong--"

"Sorry we don't give out autographs to some random delivery girls, why don't YOU tell me about our art work then, ms who's so proudly said our work was trash?" Siwon hissed.

"Pfft, who do you think I am" Yoona looked away.

"Some delivery girl who doesn't know anything about art" Siwon talked back.

After a moment of hestitation Siwon was about to talk back again but then..

"Bauhaus, I know. Using different crafts and fine arts to create an art work. " Yoona uninterestedly said

"Sorry, we didn't know you were an expert" Eunhyuk apologized while Donghae just stayed quite. "Continue"

"No, i'm not an expert, just someone who knows a little about his style of art, that's it. You guys used way too much waste to create this which turned it into a simply piece of trash."

"You really understand Bauhaus? I'm suspicious.." Siwon walks up to Yoona

"I don't understand, but at least I know his style of art, one of the special features is minimalism. And although your artwork does not seem to be minimalist, but I still feel like...."

"Like what??" Eunhyuk annoyingly said

"Like..you guys lack confidence in your art."

"What confidence..? What do you mean?"

"Sorry I'm in a hurry, I don't have time to talk nonsense wiht you guys" Yoona smirked.

Right after Yoona had told them what she knew, she immediately pulled Hyo away and sticked her tounge out to the three and glared at them.

"Wow Yoong, I didn't know you were so pro, you're my hero~" Hyo pulled closer to Yoona and started hugging her.

"No no, i'm not a pro haha, i just know a little bit, but yeah i did save your there..." Both girls started laughing.

"Wow, what a girl...she just defeated Siwon from the inside haha!" Donghae teased.

"Oh shut up, she wasn't that great.."

Author's POV

As both girls started walking out, the guys were starring at her with a very shocked face, wondering why a delivery girl knew so much. Even though, Donghae didn't say anything he started smiling when Yoona pulled Hyo away. ^.^ While heading back, Yoona had to attend her other job where she didn't get paid...the reason why was because she worked for her aunt..

"I'm back Aunt!" She hurriedly threw her bag down her room..her room..yes it was the storage room that they had emptied but Yoona had kept it nice and neat.

"Thank god you're back, look what has happened when you were gone, hurry up now and get to work!" Her aunt yelled.

"Okay okay, " without a complaint Yoona didn't argue back but isntead smiled back.

No one's POV

Yoona's second family had always been a little rude to her but everyone except her uncle who had a clean concious and truly cared for Yoona and her health and future.

"Hi uncle, i'm back!" Yoona happily smiled at him.

"Welcome back Yoona! Dear, we really need your help right now"creating some excuse so she would get out since the kitchen was dirty.

"Hello cousin," Yoona said

"Well hello Yoona, took you a while to get home..Better hurry up" Uee said

Author's POV

While Uee was sitting at the table waiting for her nails to dry and looking at the newspapers, something caught her attention..

"This..it can't be maybe it's just the same surname or something.." Uee said to herself

At night, when the shop closed she went to her mom and told her everything

"Mom look, 'The Lee's company's chairman, Lee Sooman is looking for his granddaughter who's named Im Yoona.. It can't be my cousin right?

"How can this be...how can she be Mr. Lee's granddaughter..BUT WHAT IF you were..? No one would know..Besides he doesn't know what she looks like."

"Mom, are you having me impersonate Yoona?"

"THAT'S RIGHT, IMAGINE MY DAUGHTER BEING LEE SOOMAN'S GRANDDAUGHTER THEN DOESN'T THAT MEAN OUR FAMILY WILL BE FAMOUS?!?!" Uee's mom greedily yelled out

"We can't mom, you...you really want me to go?"

"Why not?? Think about it, what kind of life could you be living in instead of this? You can get whatever you want!"

"But what if Yoona really is the one??"

"Then we'll just have to push her away, then everything will be fine.."

"What if someone finds out that i'm not the real deal?"

"So what? If anything we still have Yoona..I raised her up since she was a little kid she wouldn't say no, she'd appreciate me. She would definitely help us."

"But--"

"What now, Uee, don't you think I know your worries? From a child to now, you're always compared to Yoona, but she has just always been better than you in anything she does..If she really turns out to be Mr. Lee's granddaughter, do you really want to see her becoming so perfect? Now we just need some proofs"

"Okay I understand, I'll go to her room and handle this."

Yoona had worked for the whole day and was dead tired and she even cleaned up everything because Uee was getting her nails done. She gets on the computer and logs on the chat. After a minute.

-Ding Ding-

"Hmm, it's Leefishy, he's online" Yoona had a big sweet smile on her face. 

"Hey there, how was your day Imchoding" 

"Same as usual, what about you fishy?"

"A very very tiring day haha, but everything is better now since I get to talk to you. Did you see the art exhibition today?"

"Yeah I did, but I thought the master piece was too fancy"

"Haha, or is it just you who's being too picky"

"Hmph, what about you then? Did you see it? Don't you feel the same about it?"Yoong pouted

"I don't want to be critized by others, just want to be myself"

"Alright alright, i'll listen to you and just be myself hehe, now I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"Don't yell at me after you see it, arrasso? It's a design I made for you"

--Sending--

Yoona's POV

Gahh, please don't judge me please please, just delete it if you don't like it.. AHH."

Author's POV

While Yoona was walking in circles in her room someone comes in..

"Yoona, are you busy?

"Ahh Uee, not really why? do you need something?"

"I want to borrow something, remember that blue hair clip i borrowed awhile ago? Can I borrow it again?"

"Ummh, sure hold on let me look for it..AHH here you go"

"Thank you" while holding the clip Uee looks at the clip and sees a hair strand and she starts smirking to herself..suspicious.

"No problem." Yoona waves as Uee leaves the room.

Yoona runs  back to the computer

"I really like it" Fishy messsaged her back which made Yoona smile with her teeth showing.

"Seriously?? really?"

"I really need an assistant, interested in a new job?"

Yoona goes crazy jumping on her chair "HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS ASSISTANT. GAAAAH"

"Can I meet you tomorrow?"

"YAAAY TOMORROW" yoona yells to herself. 

On the other side....

Lee Donghae prints a picture of the craft that Yoona had made him..WHAH HOW? :o hehe. figured out who the fishy was?

**Flashback* Donghae thinks back of the accident..

---Next day---

Uee, let's go!

I'm not going anymore, you go.

Aishh, alright then.. this kid seriou-

Aunt! umh I have something to discuss with you . Yoona interrupts them.

"What is it, hurry up, i'm in a hurry."

"So the thing is, I want a new job.."

"Is it a full time job..?" Aunt asked curiously

"I'm pretty sure it is.."

"Well it's not like you can't but you see the restaurant is very big and we need people to working and i went to the doctors and they said my knee isn't doing well.." the aunt tried to make Yoona feel bad in order to stay back.

"Aunt, the way you said it was so tragic.."

Yoona having an innocent and very caring personality felt really bad especially when the aunts pretends to fall..Therefore Yoona decides not to meet up with the Fishy. The aunt arrives at the Lee's company and tells Leeteuk everything she knows. 

"Here" the aunt says

"What is this?" 

"It's Yoona's hair, take it for the DNA test"

After she leaves, Leeteuk immediately goes to Leesooman and reports everything

"Icant believe Yoona was so nearby me all this time."

"Mr. Lee, the three are here"

"Alright, Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk, I have a task for you guys. I want you three to go to the restaurant and get some information of how the situation is"

"Okaay" .....

When they arrived, Uee's little brother called his mom and she immediately runs out to them..and starts talking about how the family is.

"So is Yoona home?"

"OH no, she went out but her cousin Uee is home.."

"Wait, honey? Uee is out, Yoona is home.." The husband heard their conversation and butted in..

OOOOPS

The aunt had purposely switched the roles of Uee and Yoona..but her husband who knew nothing about the plan wondered..what was going on.. how will things turn out? 

****It's my first time writing one, I hope you'll like it ;) and as some of you may know, it's based on a taiwanese drama starring Zhou Mi and Victoria! Check it out :D and i know i only wrote one chapter so far, but please leave a comment if you think it's kinda interesting so i can continue it , thanks!