Adviser

I Love You SOOOOOO Much!

It was just a typical morning for 2PM.

Chansung was sleeping on the floor and Wooyoung was drawing beside him while singing Boo song from Monster Inc.

Without anyone noticing there was a pair of eyes that were glued to that sweet scene.

 

KHUN POV

“So f#king cute”

If you were witnessing the scene I'm watching then you would be saying the same thing. I mean how anyone could be so adorable.

It has been approximately half an hour ago that I’m in the same spot watching him. I was surprised when I noticed that he woke up early than usual and haven’t have breakfast.

I’m not a stalker or anything…well…maybe a little but I have a good reason

I like Woo

Ok I love him and how can I not?  He’s so cute and adorable, innocent and…well I have many reason to love him. Are you shock? Maybe you are thinking how can the cold and despicable Nichkhun can love someone so sweet and pure?

 

Well

 

I don’t know

 

I just do and I can’t seem to stop. I’m not interested in girls and I never felt this before so I know that no matter how hard I’ll try to change this felling it will never go away.

We are so different but let me tell you guys a secret I actually love cute thing. I try so hard to hide it and no one seems to notice yet. Maybe that’s why I’m so attracted to him; I was pulled to him like a magnet from the start I laid my eyes on him.

NO ONE POV

Wooyoung was drawing a big heart with his name on it and was about to put Nichkhun´s when the doorbell rang.

“She is here!” He shouts and ran as faster as he can to the door.

¿Who is here and what does he mean by She? Nichkhun thought angry. He stood up and went to the door to see the person that made Wooyoung so happy.

Khun heard a voice he knew well and by the time he got to the door Wooyoung was dragging HER    to his room and locked it?

“Hyung, was that Victoria?” Asked Chansung that woke up when Wooyoung shouted

“Yes” was the only word that escape his mouth

Although it sounded calm and indifferent Nichkhun´s mind was thinking What the F#ck?

Why is she here? Why was he so happy to see her? Since when are they friends? How come he acted like he usually is in her presence? What are they doing in His room? Do you like her Woo?!

 

IN WOO´S ROOM

“I’m glad you are here Nona!” Woo shouted from happiness and throw himself to Victoria´s arms

“Well you made it perfectly clear that if I didn’t you will throw a curse at me” she said with a smile.

“Yeah sorry about that­ =3=” He said with a pout and puppy eyes

“Aww! How can I stay mad at you?”

“Hehehe you can’t Nona”

“So, can you tell why did you called me at two in the morning to come here?”

“Well you see I need your help Nona”

“Yeah I figured that out before but can you be more specific?”

“Umm… you see…” Woo said while grabbing the hem of his shirt and rocking.

“Come on tell me”

“I need you to help me turn into a real man” he shyly answered

“WHAT!?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo  how am I doing so far?

Comments pleaseeeeee =)