A normal day

I Love You SOOOOOO Much!

JUNHO POV

Hi I’m Lee Junho and Wooyoung´s best friend. We shared everything and I’m somewhat proud in being the one that endure more time with him than the others. Don’t get me wrong I love Woo, but sometimes I just wanna throw up because he’s just too much. God! The sweetness and cuteness, he’s not human! There is not a living man, a manly man that can stand it. But luckily for me we take turns on spending time with him, because you just cannot leave him alone. Come on! He’s adorable! The thing is I’m worry  cause Woo…he…fell in love! And I’m worry cause he fell for a band mate, Nickhun, who cannot be more different and indifferent. It’s like a twisted love story! The princess that fell in love with the bad guy! Hey I know Nickhun and I’m not saying he is a monster but come on! He is a cold guy who has a disturbing humor and every time he laughs makes me nervous…uhh… such a weird feeling. He doesn’t speak much and sometimes he can scare the out of you when you realize he’s in the same room with you. I’m telling you guys he’s like a ghost! You never know where he is!

Although he is a good actor, every one of our fans thinks he’s an angel and innocent as anyone can be. Ahh… if they discover who he really is… I’m trying to help Woo in everything I can but I don’t think this it’s going to end well.

NO ONES POV

Wooyoung was in his room playing with his stuffed animals while waiting for his band mate to return from their schedules.

“I love you Khun” said Woo while holding a stuffed chicken

“No I love you more Wooyoung” He said with a stuffed puppy

“Hihihi… No I love you more”

“Silly I love you more”

“Naa I love you more”

“Are you saying I’m lying?”

“Heh no I-“

“So you think I’m a liar!”

“Noo I-“ Wooyoung stopped when he heard the front door opening and  a lot of laughter. He puffed his cheeks when he realized that he was fighting with his toys. “I’m sooo weird”. He stood and went to the kitchen to see what they bought for dinner.

“Hii guys! What did you bring me?! What did you bring me?!” Said Wooyoung excited and jumping around the kitchen.

“Easy there and stop jumping. We brought you something alright. Here is some fried chicken and ice cream” Said Taecyeon smiling.

“YEY ICE CREAM!”

“Wow calm down” said Chansung while covering his ear.

Wooyoung was going to yell again when he notices Nickhun entering the kitchen. Suddenly everyone heard nothing and saw a flustered and submissive Woo. Junho cannot believe how his friends hadn’t notice Wooyoung feelings yet. “They must be idiot” He thought.

The truth is…

Naa they haven’t notice.

They are really idiots

Ok so back to Woo

He looked at Nickhun who was grabbing his share and quietly went to the living room.

“He is awesome” He said while looking at Khun eating.

Junho couldn’t understand what’s so awesome in a person eating.” Woo he’s just eating”

“But he does it gracefully”

Junho looked at the Thai boy who was grabbing a piece of chicken from the floor and ate it.

He looked back at Woo with a raised brow, but his friend just let out a sigh with his eyes full of sparkle.

So this is one of the times he just wants to throw up. “Ahh! I can’t stand your puppy eyes!” he shouts while covering his eyes and immediately run to his room, of course bumping with everything.

“I’m think Junho is at his limit” Said Minjun

“Yeah, so who’s next?” Asked the maknae with a chicken leg in his hand

“I think it’s you” Answer back Taec

“Ok”

Wooyoung was oblivious to this conversation. He had only eyes for Nickhun. He grabbed his share and went to the living room. “What do I do? I want to eat with him” he thought.

He was fidgeting in his spot when Nickhun suddenly looked at him and gesture him to come closer. Woo immediately blushed and went near the Thai boy.

“Do you want to watch TV and eat with me?” Khun asked in a clam voice and received an eagerly nod from Woo.

He made a space for Woo to sit down and continue to watch Texas massacre. He laughed a lot when one character was killed.

“Hahahaha…. he is so stupid…hahahaha”  

The other guys were startled at sudden evil laugh from Nickhun, except of course Woo who thought while smiling and looking at him “So sweet” and let out another sight.

Then they heard Junho whining, who was returning only to go back to his room.

 

NICKHUN POV

This chicken it’s rally good.