Chapter 7

The Unspoken Confession

Chorong made her way to the hospital as soon as Naeun told her that chanyeol's at the hospital. She knew it already, she knew it all since the very beginning. But not everything, as she knew it chanyeol is entering the stade 4 already. It's late, very late. Chorong keep forcing him to do the surgery but he doesn't want, he said that it's late already. "Appa and Eomma should brought me to the hospital when i was 7,but they didn't. It's all late already noona. It can't be cured so it'll be useless." He said that before he's going to sent Chorong to the airport. Chorong hugged him tightly, she can't blame her parents for not bringing him to the hospital, they don't know it as well at first. She can't do anything, chanyeol keep saying " If the miracle happen, let it happen and if it doesn't, we can't do anything about it." Suddenly tears start falling down from her eyes, she wipes it. She opens the door and saw Chanyeol is conscious already, she smiled. Eventhough she knows that it won't stay for a long time.

"Hey noona, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol said as he saw chorong enters the room. Chorong chuckled a bit, her little brother still likes to joke as usual.
" To see you of course." She said while hugging Naeun and rubs her back. She knows everything about both of them. She knows that both of them loved each other since both of them said so. And of course, she's happy with it.

" You shouldn't have do it, you left your work at the California." Chanyeol protested

" Stop complaining, don't you miss me?" She said while giving him a hug. He just laughed.

" How are you feeling?" She asked

" Better" Chanyeol lied, he feels so much pain of course. He knows sooner or later he won't be seeing the 2 girls that he really love. He tried to hold his tears by smiling. Chorong knows he lied.She just nodded at him and smiled

The days passes by and chanyeol still survive

" How are you feeling?" Naeun asked while holding his hand

"Much better" Chanyeol lied and smiled at her. He's lying on his bed helplessly, his condition is getting worst every day. He knows that he won't be surviving.

" I love you" He suddenly said, naeun nods her head

" I know, i love you too" She smiled, holding her tears

" I'll love you forever"

"But forever doesn't exist"

"Let's make it exist then" Naeun feels like she can't hold her tears anymore. Her tears suddenly falling down from her eyes. Seeing that, chanyeol wipe her tears and smiled.

"Don't cry, don't waste your tears over someone like me. I don't deserve it" Naeun couldn't say anything, her tears keep falling down unstoppably.

"Trust me, and you don't have to worry"

"Trusting you kills me inside you know?" Chanyeol just chuckled, he knows he'll miss this girl. He pulls her into his embrace. He her hair and kiss her cheek. Suddenly tears start falling down from his eyes and he wiped it immediately. 

" I might not be able to prove you things. But trust me. Trust me that i love you, trust me that you're the only one, trust me that i'll make you happy, trust me that i'll be there by your side, trust me that i'll love you forever eventhough  forever doesn't exist."

And with that, chanyeol closed his eyes for forever.

                                                                          ****

3 weeks later

Naeun still can't forget him. She opens the letter that chorong just gave to her, it's from Chanyeol.

To : Son Naeun

"Hey, if you're reading this now it means that i'm not there by your side anymore. There are so much things that i want to tell you, but i don't know where to start haha. Do you remember the first time we met? it was so awkward haha thanks to my noona that we can become like this. And i want to thank you for everything, everything that you have given to me. Happiness, you make me smile laugh and everything. I can't even mention it one by one. And i'm sorry for everything too, sorry i didn't tell you earlier that i have this brain cancer. I don't want to be a burden to others. Anyway, remember when  i told you i love you? Well, you don't have to answer it. Seeing you were there by my side for the last days of my life is enough. You have to take care of yourself okay? i can't be by your side anymore to remind you of those things. But remember this, i'll be watching you from there. Eventhough i can't do anything now, i'll be watching and look over you. Find a guy that will love you sincerely and take care of you. Both  of you and noona have to take care of each other. I swear i can't bear it if i saw you two are in pain. When you miss me, look at the stars above at night. And if the stars aren't there, it means that i'm staying in your heart. And i want to tell you that i love you and always will. You should believe it when i said i love you forever because i will really do. Eventhough we're on the different world. Anyway, i've been talking too much. The tears keep falling down haha. I think that's all i want to say. I'll be watching you from up there, take care. I love you, Son Naeun."

Naeun can't hold her tears anymore, the tears are falling down from her eyes continuously. She just remembered that she haven't told him her answer yet. She wipe her tears slowly, Going outside her house and look up at the stars that're shining brightly there. She smiled at those stars, She believed that one of them must be Chanyeol that's watching her. She whispers to herself and the stars above, "I love you too, Park Chanyeol."