01

Nevermind ChenChen's Koalafications

 

 

¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸

 

 

ChenChen and His Koala

Chen shook his head while eating his breakfast quietly, he leisurely looked around him, he was used to the crazy commotion by now. On the other side of the dorm's one and only small dining room, Lu Han was reprimanding Sehun for eating his chocolate pancake, Chen chuckled silently, Sehun wasn't even listening to his older boyfriend, the younger pulled his angry boyfriend into a hug before he childishly begged for his dear's  forgiveness. Chen tuned them out and glanced at the doorway of the said room, he was just in time to see that Baekhyun was slapping Chanyeol's while barking like a dog at his boyfriend for turning off the heater in their room last night."But baek, it's too hot yesterday."Chanyeol muttered albeit sleepily. The latter earned another slap on the . "The only thing that's hot is me."Baekhyun hissed, pulling his boyfriend's ear before he pushed the younger on the vacant seat.

Chen was about to comment 'You are totally whipped' to Chanyeol but he was disrupted when Yixing entered the small dining room with a slight limp followed by Joonmyun who was gently and not so subtly massaging his 'unicorn's ', Chen was momentarily scandalized, he averted his eyes and the next scene that he saw made him want to barf right there and then,  "umff, hyung,, more.."

"Hmm, you like that?" The living room resonated with Kyungsoo's husky voice

"Yes..do it again, kitty" Jongin moaned beneath Kyungsoo, the both of them occupied with their disturbing inappropriate make-out session on the freaking couch near the dining room. Chen cringed, it was freaking 7am in the morning! He sighed deeply, yes, he was USED to this set up but that doesn't mean that he was OKAY with it. It's not that he was homophobic, he was gay too like them but the others don't seem to understand that their public display of affection was really disturbing to watch and hear. He knew all the gay couples in the whole dorm. Why, you ask? He lived there for almost two years and still counting. All of them were practically the best of friends, the family to the tree, the EX to the O. It might sound so cheesy but it was the truth. 

 

He could say that he was the luckiest man alive coz' he was the only one who doesn’t have any roommate at the rather small dormitory(it only consists of six rooms). And call him a loner but he liked things that way.And really, he would prefer to be alone than have a hormonal teenager as a roommate. He was not over reacting, he was just speaking based from what he had observed with the ten hormonal and freaking fluffy bunny gay guys. 

 

Chen's chain of thoughts derailed when he heard a sudden enthusiastic greeting from none other than Kris’ baby panda. He immediately swallowed his peanut butter and jelly sandwich before the younger could snatch it away from him. He grinned, satisfied and happy that his breakfast was not taken away from him today. Tao, having seen his action whined deafeningly after taking a seat beside him.  “Hyuuuuung! I want a sandwich too! Why did you eat all of it? I’m hungry…”

He ignored Tao and just focused his attention to his half-empty milk (yes, Chen believed so strongly that drinking milk every day will make him grow someday.)

Much to Chen’s dismay, the silent treatment triggered the whining panda to act like a baby even more. He flicked Tao’s forehead causing the younger to glare at him. “For the love of Kris’ eyebrows, will you please shut your mouth? You're already 20 for Pete’s sake! Go make your own sandwich.”  Tao smirked evilly at him before the grabbed Chen's glass of milk and got up from the chair. 

"Yah! Give me back my milk, you brat!" Chen demanded, standing up to reach for his milk. The younger laughed and stretched his arms upwards.

 

 Chen snickered, finding it unfair that the younger was using his good height to his advantage. "For the love of Kris' eyebrows, you're already 21 for Pete's sake! Make your own milk, stop taking one from your dongsaeng." Tao mimicked him, eyes glinting with mischief. 

 

Before he could say his comeback, he was yanked away from coming closer to his target. "What's the problem with my eyebrows, huh? And why are you stealing ZiTao's milk?"

Chen rolled his eyes, scoffing at Kris. "Ugh! You're spoiling this brat too much. Someday you will regret it, I swear."

Kris growled at him and linked an arm to Zitao's waist. "I won't regret anything as long as I make my panda happy."  The other said seriously.

Tao squealed and buried his face in the crook of Kris' neck . "Gege, I'll reward you with a milk" Tao nuzzled the pale long neck before he leaned away and shoved the milk in Kris mouth, the latter could only swallow the drink, not wanting to disappoint his boyfriend even though he hated the said drink very much. Chen who knew that Kris hated milk more than anything chuckled and shook his head from side to side, thinking how love can make people do stupid things just to make their love ones happy.

"Cupid when are you going to freaking hit me with your arrow?"Chen asked absent-mindedly, not noticing that he had caught almost all of his friends' attention minus the two kissing couple who eagerly retreated back to their room.

Lu Han who was being fed by Sehun grinned at the problematic boy.  "It's because you're so hard to please."

Joonmyun agreed to the statement. "Do you even know what your ideal type is?"

Chen pondered for a while before he could come up with his very own ideal type, mentally listing all the qualifications that  matched his preference. "I want someone tall, maybe close to Chanyeol or Sehun's height?  Joonmyun don't judge me. I just want a tall boyfriend okay?"

Yixing could only laugh when his boyfriend shot Chen a deadly glare.  "Height doesn't matter" Joonmyun held gazes with his boyfriend and looked at his unicorn for assurance, Yixing bit his lips to prevent himself from ravishing his hot as the scorching sun boyfriend. "Joonmyun you know my heart will always love you regardless of your physical appearance. Besides, I love your height" Yixing couldn't hold back anymore so he quickly pecked his blushing boyfriend's lips.

Chen continued after SuLay's  little sweet moment. "I want the manly type, I don't want the cute type of guy. No offense meant, LuBaekXing"

Yixing and Luhan shrugged in return. "None taken"

 Baekhyun on the other hand pouted his lips. "I'm not cute though, I prefer to label myself under the category of 'perfection' " The pup giggled when Chanyeol nodded his head in agreement.

"Hey!I'm cute too, right ge?" Chen ignored Tao's interruption.

"And lastly, I don't want a clingy person. I think that's what I hate the most." Chen concluded as he stood up to start preparing for his morning class. 

"Hyung I hope you find your other half soon so that you won't be a grumpy anymore." Chen silently cursed Tao before he hissed at the young tease and his other friends that were laughing. After he was done cursing them one by one, he finally sauntered towards his room.

 

         ──❤──❤──❤──

 

 

"Watch out!" Chen yelled when he saw a student crossing the road without even noticing the car that could end his life. He grabbed the male by the arm and pulled him back to the sidewalk.

The male looked horror-stricken as he watched the car pass him by. After the car was no longer in their line of vision, the male abruptly shifted his eyes at Chen while sporting a shy but genuine smile on his face. "T-thank you." Chen could only gape as he saw how the male looked so freaking adorable up close. The others lips were quivering, eyes oozing with gratefulness and innocence. Chen gulped hard before he forced himself to say something in return. It was weird that he was finding it hard to think of anything to say while looking at the male. He cleared his throat and replied."It's okay"

The male extended his hand to him. "I'm Kim Minseok"

"Kim Jongdae but you can call me, Chen" Minseok smiled brightly, quickly linking arms with Chen.

"Thanks Chenchen-ah!" Minseok chirped, pulling the still dazed Chen with him. The latter wasn't sure why his heart was beating so erratically. Maybe he was still nervous about the close to death experience of Minseok.

Chen ended up going to the ice cream parlor with the insistent Minseok. He regrets nothing though, it was really fun talking to the male who he discovered to be two years older than him.

"So you're telling me that you cant sleep at night because of your roommate and his new girlfriend?" Chen choked on his vanilla ice cream, feeling empathic towards the adorable Minseok who was complaining about his roommates' 'late night adventures'. Apparently, it caused Minseok to have sleepless night which was affecting his studies.

 

Minseok nodded his head, a frown etched on his face and Chen wondered why even Minseok's frown looked oh so adorable. He mentally hit himself for thinking about unnecessary things. 

 

As mentioned previously, Chen loved his privacy so he was utterly confused when he realized what he was saying to his new friend, Minseok. "I-if you want you can move in with me.Maybe you could move to my dorm..I-i don't have a roommate." Oh freaking hell, what's with all the stuttering!

Minseok's frown was replaced with a bright smile."ChenChen!I can't wait to stay with you" Chen felt a warmth spread through him after he saw Minseok grinning happily from ear to ear. 

 

Now all that's left to do was to tell the news to his crazy dorm mates. 

 

 

  ──❤──❤──❤──

 

 

"Finally!" Tao yelled as soon as Chen said the news to them.  Cat calls erupted around him.

Chen scoffed. "What the hell guys, he's only a friend." He rubbed his cheeks, not entirely sure why the hell he was feeling flustered at the false accusation of the ten crazy boys.

Sehun laughed at his blushing hyung. "Yeah yeah that's what I said to Lu Han too."

He groaned in exasperation, covering his face because his friends teasing words was making him squirm. "Ugh!ing hate you guys sometimes."

"We love you too. Now go get your boyfriend" Kyungsoo teased, poking Chen's side. He yelped, glaring at Kyungsoo before he went to his room, leaving the rabid boys as quickly as he could. 

Chen took his phone the moment the door shut closed, he dialed Minseok's number and patiently waited for the other to answer his call.

"ChenChen?" Minseok's usually lively voice was raspy. 

"Uh. Sorry did I call you at the wrong time?" He asked, worried that he might have disturbed the other from his sleep.

Minseok gingerly chuckled. "Hmm. It's okay. Why'd you call?"

"You can move in with me anytime you're finished packing already" Chen suppressed a grin from showing on his face. The words that he had said sounded really nice.  

Hmm, Min's going to move in with me.

 

 

 

──❤──❤──❤──

 

 

 

If there was one thing that Chen had discovered about his new roommate, it was the fact that Minseok loved clinging to someone he liked. He was basically clinging to everyone. He would cling to Lu Han after the two finished watching soccer games, he would cling to Kyungsoo when he desired to eat a midnight snack, cling to Kris when he and Tao want to go somewhere. Strangely enough, he wasn't pissed about his hyung's clinging tendencies what made him fume was the notion that his roommate was literally close to everyone but him, his first friend, his very own roommate! He planned to bury Sehun alive when nobody was looking. It was the younger's fault why Minseok was avoiding skinship with him. He could clearly remember what Sehun had revealed to Minseok a week ago when the younger saw Minseok playfully biting his hoodie, the other' arms were encircled around his waist.   

 

"Minseok hyung! I'm surprised that Chen haven't kicked you out yet. He despised skinship so much"

 

After that, Minseok wasn't as touchy and as clingy to him anymore. It honestly made him crazy. 

One night changed that though, Chen was a light sleeper so he immediately woke up when he felt his bed creaked, he slowly opened his eyes and was met by Minseok's wide teary eyes. "Hyung?"

 

"I-i'm sorry for invading your personal space. I-i dreamt about my family and I suddenly miss them." Minseok sniffed, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall. 

Chen was enchanted seeing Minseok so vulnerable like that. He couldn't stop himself anymore. Minseok just literally took his breath away. To hell with his ideal type, he knew right then and there that nobody stands a chance against this adorable human being. 

He doesn't care if Minseok was anything but manly, he doesn't mind if Minseok was smaller than him. Heck he was even happy that Minseok was clingy. He can't stop falling for his roommate. 

 

He just can't.

 

Chen gingerly smiled when realization finally hit him hard, he was bursting with happiness. He automatically wrapped Minseok in his arms and whispered gently to the sleep deprived boy. "Hyung, it's okay. You can call them tomorrow." Chen caressed Minseok's hair before he continued talking softly. "Sleep." Minseok nodded his head as a reply.

 

Chen placed his chin on top of his hyung's head. "Min, don't avoid me anymore. Sehun lied to you. I like skinship so much" I actually don't, but if it's you then I won't mind..

As long as it's you..

Minseok raised his head to look at him with a sleepy grin on his face. "Hmm..I like you too."

Just like that Chen buried his face on the pillow, squealing as loud as he can. 

He stopped after a while, afraid that he might wake up his sleeping koala. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A.N: ASJKHDAJKHDAKJFHAKHKADS.

ASKDJALSKDJLAS

ASJDKAFJL