chapter 1

School Life


Today was one of those average days were i just do nothing but procrastinate... to do  something other than my dreadful
HOMEWORK!!!
The teacher always says
'have a nice holiday or 'hope you have a wonderful weekend' very innocently.
How on earth could they say that when they give us stacks and stacks of consecutive homework...
A normal teacher would say read at least 20 mins a day, but oh no my teacher would say read for 98 hrs a day but then  I'm like there is only
24 hrs in one  day how on earth can we read for 98 hrs that's more than 2 days.'
Then she stuttered
'well i was just testing you.'
yeah right... she was just testing me but one of the reasons i know why is because  her sarcasm is rubbish.
bye the way  something happened ... one day we were doing this assembly and  the kid in our class  was sick so Ms had to do her part were she had to be sarcastic and every time she said something she would wink twice and then say
'no hard feelings I'm only being sarcastic'
What its a play for goodness sake its  only acting she just ruined the whole thing. Plus she didn't even say anything to hurt anyone's feelings.
Anyway its the Easter holidays so NO TEACHERS, SCHOOL OR LESSON FOR 2 WEEKS!!! isn't that just cool but wait all ill be doing is just homework i bet this would leave me to my death day.

Ill blame all my teachers and say that my death was due to the fact of a immense dose of perplexing homework.
so no worries unless i get someone else to do it... no i got caught too many times or should i say my dog ate it... no she wont believe maybe because i don't have a dog or i could just say i bought one during this  Easter... na shell make me give a full report and then call my parents in.
oh well why do teachers always have to be right is there one teacher in this universe that isn't strict and is fun.. na what I'm thinking its  not possible!
well i better get started or i could go and play wait no i cant procrastinate got to remember that.