oops!

GNA - OOPPSS !

Ljoe p.o.v    

"Babe, guess what? ", We were video chatting using Skype. Usually I would just called or text her but today, I want to see her facial expression when I told her about this. 

"Gues what-what? ", She giggled cutely. I smiled but then I put on my excited face, "I'm gonna perform with G.NA noona at Music Bank today!! I gonna be her partner ", I beamed at her. Hahaha~ You should be jealous by now babe~  Awww! I can't wait to see your jealous face. 

"Huh? I thought Ilhoon was her partner? ", She looked at me, calmly. No expression of jealous, upset or sad. What was that? 

"Oh, He left for Taiwan. ", I answered plainly. She should asked me why I accepted the offer to be G.NA partner~ 

"Why he have to go to Taiwan? Concert? ",She asked me about Ilhoon. Again?! 
"I don't know~ ", I snarl at her. 
"Oh, So Ilhoon won't be G.NA partner again? "
"Babe, I don't know. Ask Ilhoon if you want to know much about him. ", I'm getting irritated.
"Oh, okay ", She put on her innocent face at me. 

I already lose my patient "Babe! You should be upset or jealous by this time! ", I scowled at her.
"Why should I ? ", Stop putting your innocent face again!!

I take a deep breathe "I mean  - I'm gonna be on the same stage with G.NA Noona. The iest Noona or can I say it the hottest Noona ever ", She nodded at me. 
"Oh, okay. What should I say? Chukkae! ", She beamed cutely. Nooooooooooooo! This is not happening. 

I ruffled my hair, "Babe, What if I fell for her? ", This time she would be jealous. I guarantee. 
"That not gonna be~ " She stated softly. 
"Why? Of course it can! ", I provoke her and secretly smirked. 

"Cause I know, You only have me in your heart", She looked at me. 
"Why do you think of that? "
"It obvious Byunghun, You tried to make me jealous ", Busted. Just that 6 word on my mind. I smiled, she had a good instinct huh? 
"Aniy- Hey, since when my girlfriend being too cheesy? Who taught you that? ", I jokingly said when I was confident that she learn it from me about this lovey dovey thingy. 

"ME! ", In a split of second, I saw Woohyun beside Seohyun waving at me happily. What The Heck?!
"Where are you now? ", I looked back at seohyun. I just gripped my phone tight as I gonna crash it soon. I want to make her jealous but it turned to me who get jealous. 
"In the subway train~ ", She laughed at the childishness guy beside her. Woohyun kept on moving closer at my babe. 
"Dude, stay away from her! ", I shouted at him. Honestly, Only Infinite, Teentop, SNSD and Hyun few friends knew about our relationship as we decided to make it secret.
"Chill dude ", "Chill my ~ ", I scoffed. 

Bucheon! Bucheon!  

"We should go now or we late for our first dating, Hyun. Oh, Bye Byunghyun! ", He hang up my babe phone. WHAT THE ! I quickly dialled Seohyun number. Sorry but the number you have called is not answering. please leav- TT! 

Seohyun P.o.v

"I'm gonna perform with G.NA at Music Bank. ", Woohyun tried to calm me. He gesturing his hand that we will take a revenge later. I nodded and acted like nothing happen at all. When Ljoe started to get irritated with me, I know that he just want to make me jealous. Suddenly Woohyun move closer to me. Is this the revenge? 

"HAHAHAHA~ You should see his face. He was like - ", Woohyun immitated Ljoe face earlier. Woohyun, Min, Hoya and I were hanging out together today since we don't have any schedule today. Min and Hoya just looked at each other. 

"Wait! 1 2 3 - ", The song Man is love were filled in the station where we stood. All the passerby looked at us. They might not recognize us since we were wearing a hat and makeup less. "Look! He call me! HAHAHA ", Woohyun laughed heartily. 

"It's Sungjong, stupid. ", Hoya stated at him with his poker face. 
"What?! ", He looked at the screen. He slided his phone lazily.
"Hyung! You lied to me! You said that you and Hoya hyung are going to the library! ", He scream on the other line. Woohyun have to pulled the phone away from his ear or he will be deaf. 

"No, I'm in the library right now. ", Then, the train just passed us. "I heard the sound of train! You're not in the library! " 
"Sungjongie, I used train to go to the library ", Woohyun said calmly. Min, me and Hoya already laughed heartily. Shhh! Woohyun signaling us to keep quiet. 

"But, You said that you was in the library! I know, you with Seohyun Noona right?! ", Oh no! I'm trapped. Woohyun thought. 

"Sungjongie, I can't hear you~ The line is bad here.. tutt tutt ", Woohyun hung up. He sighed a little. Then we burst in laughed again. Woohyun glared at Hoya. 

"You told Sungjong right?! " , "What? - Aniya ", Hoya denied. 
"I know it was you! ", Woohyun won't give up. "No! " 
"Did Ljoe told him? ", Min suddenly said looking at us. 

"Maybe, but why? ", I asked her back. "Hrm, Checked your phone! Maybe he had call you ", Min stated. 
I looked at my phone, it was off. I knocked my head,

"My phone battery died! "


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END! HAHAH xD sorry, I just make it simple and short xD