Pads

Biscuit

 

 

We were snuggling in the sofa when she came and handed Hakyeon a list. She groaned, and told him to do the grocery shopping. She was on her pre-menstruation syndrome so she was easy to get mad and sensitive, I didn’t even try to refuse her order. Hakyeon stared at me, “That would be weird if I let you stay home alone.”

“Taekwoon is here, don’t worry,” I said.

Hakyeon rolled his eyes, “Fine.”

I felt guilty for saying no to him, so I got up and pulled his arms, “I’ll go with you.” Hakyeon blinked, “Isn’t Taekwoon here? Why?” I cut his words, “Your sister is definitely going to kill me if I stay close to both guys she loves, you know.”

Hakyeon giggled.

So basically after minutes discussed about who was going to this, and that, the four of us decided to go to supermarket together. It was a little bit put me on ease, so the younger sister wouldn’t think about me and Hakyeon doing something that probably made her puke blood—as she always put that analogy every time she saw me and Hakyeon being lovey dovey each other.

Taekwoon was the most understandable about her, even though she kept yelling at him, even also shouted, he just smiled and nodded to every her harsh words. I couldn’t imagine how hard Hakyeon’s life the whole years with her. Hakyeon and me at in the passenger seat, and he nudged me, “Stop looking at them.”

I whispered, “Taekwoon is an angel, I’m sure if I were Taekwoon, I would get angry at her.”

“I’m glad you’re not Taekwoon,” Hakyeon chuckled. I stared at him, “How could you manage yourself to stay calm to her, I mean, you know, that is so annoying.”

Hakyeon laughed, “Because I understand her.”

“Make sense,” I hissed. Hakyeon wrapped his left arm to my shoulder, “Remember when you got your dysmenorrhea last week? Didn’t you realize that you turned into a beautiful monster? You yelled more than her, you also cried and hit me because you couldn’t endure the painful on your stomach.”

I rolled my eyes.

“It’s just one phase.”

“What phase?” I asked.

Hakyeon messed my short hair and smiled, “I heard the syndrome that happens to pregnant women are scarier than just dysmenorrhea. So I have to be able to manage myself to preparing that phase.”

“Wait, pregnant women? But I’m not pregnant,” I grinned my teeth, Hakyeon kissed the forehead, “You are not, at least not now, but you will.”

“Do you mean—” he cut my words, “I need to prepare our future, right?”

Before I could reply his sentence, his sister stared at me, “What kind of conversation is this? Stop that.” She glared at Hakyeon. I blinked, “Ew, sorry.”

I looked at Hakyeon, he was holding back his laughter. I nudged him, he seemed so happy every time his sister scolded me. I knew that she already accepted my existence in his brother’s life, but sometimes I felt that she had a death glare to me. Hakyeon said there was nothing to worry about because she wasn’t as possessive as before, she had Taekwoon now. To be honest, I never worried about her I just didn’t want to ruin Hakyeon’s family life if his sister hated me. Hakyeon’s happiness was so important to me.

We arrived at the supermarket and we divided the shopping list into two. Hakyeon and I got the list for foods, so Taekwoon and she got the rest. Hakyeon winked at me, grabbed my wrist. I looked back; she was groaned to Taekwoon who pulled a trolley instead of her hand.

“She is angry all the time,” I said. Hakyeon lifted one of his eyebrows, “Taekwoon is understand, don’t worry.”

Hakyeon took a box of fish and meat and I pulled the trolley closer to him. I laughed because this kind of view was weird. Wasn’t I supposed to be the one who taking the stuff and he pulled the trolley? But why was it the opposite? Hakyeon mumbled, “Why?”

“Are you going to be the mother of the family, uh?” I asked.

Hakyeon nodded, “You know what, I’m learning to be guy who can do all the house chores. I need to learn how to shop, how to cook, how to do the laundry, how to clean the house, and stuffs that shouldn’t be done by the wife. Because there will a phase when I won’t let you to do anything—to protect a precious thing we call it baby.”

He smiled, patted my head gently, “I can’t forever be a childish.”

“Hakyeon..” I mumbled his name. He ignored my word and wrapping his arm to my shoulders, “Which biscuit do you prefer? Lemon? Strawberry? I will take the chocolate one for my sister.” He took the chocolate flavored biscuit and put in on the trolley.

“Hakyeon…” I called his name again. But he dragged me to the drink corner instead of returning my call. He took two bottles or orange juice, two cartons of full-cream milk and a bottle of a soda. He kissed my left cheek, “I love you.”

“I don’t understand.” I mumbled.

Hakyeon chuckled, “I might be childish sometimes, annoying and whatsoever you can tell. But you need to know that I always thinking about our future. Every night, before I sleep, I always look at ceiling, imagining you being someone I see first every morning and last person I see before I sleep, you being a housewife, preparing the breakfast, ironing my clothes, sending me off to work, and stuffs like that. It would be amazing, right?”

“Hakyeon you…”

He tightened his hugs, pulled me into his body and kissed my lips softly, “I love you.”

BUK!

A pad was thrown to Hakyeon.

I turned myhead to see Hakyeon’s sister was throwing pads and Taekwoon tried to catch them. Those pads supposedly thrown to Hakyeon and I, but Taekwoon blocked the way. She groaned, “What’s on your mind, stupid! Kissing in the supermarket, who do you think you are! That’s embarrassing, Cha Hakyeon!”

Hakyeon blinked, people started to watch them. I rubbed my neck, actually there was no one saw us kissing but her words made people finally noticed.

Taekwoon dragged her, “Stop that or I will kiss you too.”

She threw the pads on Taekwoon, “Stupidness sure contagious.” She mumbled as Taekwoon smiled, kissed her cheek and she groaned even more, although she didn’t mind it. I took a look at Hakyeon. He chuckled, “You need to get used to.”

“What? Your sister? I know.”

Hakyeon shook his head, “No.”

“Then what?”

“Got kissed in front of people, anytime, anywhere, as much as I want.”

 

 

 

 


i seriously don't know what's the topic of this fic huhu failed /o\

anyway i'm not hakyeon biased, but since my sister loves hakyeon so much, so i write lots of hakyeon fic hehe :D be happy hakyeon biased out there! kk

comment & subscribe! <3