Chapter 3 - Mistake

My Lady [HIATUS]

Luhan was speechless. He doesn’t know if this is really happening. You chose Sehun over him and that really hurt his pride. He is your boyfriend and Sehun is just your friend. How could you betray him? He can’t just accept it like that so he tried going back in front of you but he was stopped by Kai. “Give her a little time to calm down hyung. You’ll just make things worse. And, it’s your fault anyways.” Luhan glared at Kai but he just shrugged. Luhan looked back at you and Sehun before Kai dragged him out of the place.

“Soojung-ah, are you alright?” Sehun asked, concerned. You nodded and said. “I guess so. I’ll just talk to him about it tomorrow. I’m not really in the mood right now. And, I don't want to see his face.” He just nodded and looked at you. “Uhm... Sehun-ah, can we go home now? I don’t want to stay here anymore. Uhm… Sorry to bother you but I think I just need some rest.” He just nodded and helped you get up. “It’s okay Soojung-ah, I’ll give you a ride home. Remember, if you need someone to talk to, I’ll always be here. And, you don’t have a reason to be sorry.” You smiled at him and said, “Thank you. Really. Thank you so much Sehun-ah.” He smiled back. “No problem.”

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

You didn’t want to go back to your house so Sehun have no choice but to let you stay in his house. Well, you don’t want to go anywhere but there. Both of you were really drunk so you didn’t argue anymore.

While entering the living room, you suddenly felt dizzy. You almost fell, face down, on the floor. Thanks to Sehun and his reflexes, he was able to catch you. You shook your head and touched your forehead. “You need to get some rest Soojung-ah, c’mon.” You were surprised when Sehun carried you bridal style. You automatically put your hands around his neck and murmured, “Sorry Sehun-ah. I’m really sorry.” He just hushed you and brought you to his room.

Sehun went out of the room to find some clothes so you can change. He grabbed one of his shirts and searched for some of his sweatpants. He came back to his room to see if you’re still awake. You’re just staring blankly on the ceiling. Sehun handed you his clothes and said. “Soojung-ah, wash up and change your clothes first before you sleep. Uhm... Can you do it?” You sat up and grabbed his clothes. “Yes. I can do it Sehun-ah, thank you.” He just smiled and said, “You’re always welcome.” He went outside the room to wait for you to finish.

When you’re done, you went to look for Sehun. You saw him lying in the sofa on his living room. He already changed his clothes. You called for him, “Sehun-ah…” Sehun immediately sat up. “Yes Soojung-ah? Is there something wrong?” He asked, worried. You shook your head and said, “Everything’s okay. Uhm… why are you sleeping here?” He stood up and said, “I’m letting you use my bed for tonight so I’m going to sleep here in the sofa.” You slowly nodded. “Are you sure? I can sleep here though, it’s fine with me.” He shook his head. “No, I insist. So just go there and sleep. You need to rest Soojung-ah.” You just nodded and went back to his room.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

Hours had passed, Sehun was sleeping comfortably in the sofa, when suddenly you screamed, “No! Just stop it! I hate you!” Sehun was startled and sat up. “That’s Soojung’s voice!” He immediately stood up and ran to his room to check up on you. You were obviously having a bad dream and you’re sweating like crazy. Sehun ran to your side and shook you. “Soojung-ah! Yah, Jung Soojung! Wake up! Yah!” You slowly opened your eyes. “Soojung-ah, can you hear me?” Sehun almost shouted at you. You slowly nodded and he helped you sit up. “What did you dream about? Look at you, sweating like a pig.” He said while wiping the sweat all over your face. You just looked down and murmured, “Xiao Lu.” Sehun suddenly stopped on his tracks when he heard that name and sighed. “Ah. Nightmare? Uhm... Should I call him now and ask him to take you home?” You shook your head. “No. Just no. I really hate him! We just broke up, and now he’s already flirting with other girls. I don't wanna see him anymore! He's a jerk!” Sehun looked at you, surprised. “Wait, what? You two broke up? But how? Why? When?” He bombarded you with questions and you just stared at him for a few seconds before saying, “Yes. We broke up last week, Sehun-ah. His parents told me about the fixed marriage between Luhan and his childhood bestfriend, Wang Fei. I was really hurt of course, damn broken. He didn’t even tell me about it and we’ve been together for 3 years already. How could he do that to me!? He wasn’t being honest with me so I decided to break up with him.” Sehun was shocked. He didn’t expect that. He saw the tears in your eyes so he gave you a very tight hug. “Soojung-ah... I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” He doesn’t know what the right words to say are and how to comfort you. You hugged him back and said, “It’s okay Sehun-ah. Don't worry, I'll be okay soon. Very soon.” He didn't talk anymore and just caressed your back while you sob on his chest.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

Both of you were on the bed. Your head was on Sehun’s right arm close to his neck, while your right hand was hugging his waist. Sehun was caressing your hair with his right hand and his left hand was on your waist. “Sehun-ah, will you stay with me until I fall asleep?” Sehun nodded and said, “I will. So close your eyes now.” You followed his order and hugged him tighter. Sehun held you closer to him and whispered, “Forget about him, just for tonight, Soojung-ah. I don’t want to see you cry just because of him.” He kissed your forehead and closed his eyes. You were really touched because Sehun really cares for you. You opened your eyes, looked up at him and whispered, Sehun-ah, you're being so nice to me. How can I thank you enough?” Sehun felt that you were looking at him and he can hear you whispering, so he opened his eyes and looked at you. The two of you just stared at each other in silence for seconds. Your noses are almost touching and Sehun was getting nervous. You also got nervous and tried to look somewhere else but was stopped when his left hand reached for your neck. You got surprised and said, Sehun-ah, wha-” Without any warning, his lips touched yours. Your eyes widened at his sudden move. You froze. He was kissing you ever so gently. You tried to close your eyes, and you didn't notice that you're already responding to his kiss. Satisfied, he smiled at the kiss, and held you closer to him so he can deepen the kiss.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

Author's Note:
Surprise update! Lol.
I don't feel like studying last night and today so I decided to write one chapter.
I'll try to update the other story on Friday, maybe.
Thanks for reading! 
Subscribe & upvote! XOXO~

 

sehooonah