Chapter 1 - Pretend

My Lady [HIATUS]

Luhan was calling you for about 10 times already but you weren’t answering your phone. He’s getting pissed so he tried texting you instead.

“Jung Soojung! Why aren’t you answering my calls!? I need to tell you something so call me back when you got this text.”

You, on the other hand, were busy taking a shower. Your phone was on your bed and it was on a silent mode so you don’t know that he was calling you.

As soon as you got out of the bathroom, you quickly dressed up and jumped in your bed, you caught your phone when it bounced up from the bed and looked at the screen.

*11 missed calls, 1 new message*

You lied down on your bed. You opened the message and read Luhan’s text. You raised a brow and said, “What the does he want now? Demanding jerk!” You dialed his number and put the phone on your left ear. As soon as you heared his voice..

Luhan: “Hel-”

Soojung: “What do you want?”

Luhan: “Tsk. Why do you sound so mad? I’m the one that should be mad at you.”

Soojung: “And why would you!?”

Luhan: “Because I’ve been calling you for many times already and you decided to call me just now.”

Soojung: “Well, I’m so sorry mister, I was taking a shower and my phone was on silent so I didn’t know you were calling.”

Luhan: “Oh I see. You and your lame reasons.”

Soojung: “Just shut up! You know, I’m busy, so can you just say what you want already!?”

Luhan: “Okay, okay. Baekhyun called me this morning and said that we need to be at the club at exactly 9pm. I’ll be there at 8:30pm to pick you up. And please, wear something that fits the occasion.”

Soojung: “Got it. That’s all?”

Luhan: “Yes.”

Soojung: “Then goodbye.”

You hung up and just played with your phone.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

Luhan and you were still not on good terms because of the fixed marriage that Luhan’s parents told you. You’re really hurt and broken. You don’t want to be with Luhan for the mean time so you broke up with him.

Your friends, especially Baekhyun doesn’t know anything about it, and they know that your relationship is really going stronger than ever. Luhan doesn’t want to tell your friends about it yet so he decided to do some acting with you, only for one night. He told you to just pretend that you were still happy together by being the “normal sweet couple” in front of your friends. You just agreed because you don’t want them to know about it either.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

It was 7pm and you just woke up from a nap. You took a shower so you’ll have enough time to put some make up and pick the best dress. As soon as you’re done showering, you put on a bath robe and searched for the best dress on your closet.

You were satisfied with your make up, your dress, clutch bag and shoes. You stood in front of the large mirror on your room and smiled to yourself. You’re so happy to find the perfect outfit for the night.

 

It was 8:30pm, Luhan came on time. He went out of his car and grabbed his phone. He dialed your number and called you. You picked up after 2 rings..

Soojung: “Eh?”

Luhan: “I’m here. Are you ready?”

Soojung: “Uhm, yes.”

Luhan: “Ah. Okay. Shall we go now?”

Soojung: “Sure.”

Luhan: “I’ll just wait for you here.”

Soojung: “Okay. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Luhan: “Hmm.”

You hung up and went to grab your clutch bag. You went out of your room and locked the door. You went downstairs and fixed your hair again in front of the mirror in the living room. You turned everything off and locked the doors before going out of your house.

 

Luhan looks cool and chic in his outfit. He was leaning on his car and playing with the stones with his right foot while waiting for you. As soon as you reached the gate, you locked it and went in front of Luhan.

“Let’s go.” Luhan looked up and saw your outfit. His eyes grew bigger, his jaw dropped and he was literally drooling over you. You took one step away from him and said, “What are you looking at? We need to be there at 9pm, remember? You don't want to get a punch from Baekhyun, do you?” Luhan shook his head and just stared at you for a second. He nodded and opened the door of his car for you. “Thanks.” You muttered as you went inside. Luhan ran and went on the driver’s seat and sped off without saying anything.

✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●✘●

 

Author's Note:
How was it?
Thanks for subscribing guys!
I'll try to update again later before I sleep.
Subscribe & upvote! XOXO~

 

sehooonah