Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Ge Ge (edited 21/11/13)

It was an average day in June for Kris and Tao except they had decided to go shopping. They decided that after seeing that their favourite stores were having a sale it would be the perfect opportunity to buy some new clothes and to go on a date.
One very excited Tao arrived at their meet up spot half an hour early as he couldn't wait to go shopping. It was his favourite past time, especially when Gucci was being sold at the very mall they were going. He decided to wear his favourite ‘Panda’ top that he knew Kris loved and a pair of black jeans. Tao was standing right outside the mal, his back was facing the electric doors so when Kris sneakily came up behind him and gave him a back hug Tao defiantly got a bit of fright.
“Hey my panda.” Kris whispered in Tao’s ear.
“Kris! That bloody scared” Tao yelled but instead of being mad he turned around to give him a proper hug. “I’ve been waiting for you.” He pouted after he said it.
“I’m sorry, Gege was running late, but I’m here now. Anyway you ready?” Tao nodded heading inside as Kris walked beside him, weaving their hands together.
Kris loved shopping with Tao, as whenever he saw something he liked his face lightened up in excitement and he thought it was the cutest thing he ever saw. But because the two boys didn’t earn much money they could only go to the cheap stores, the ones with the cheapest deals on and Kris knew how much Tao hated it.

“I wish I could buy that new Gucci bag.” Tao sighs as they walk past the Gucci store. Kris puts his arm around him and pecks his forehead. “One day you will get a Gucci bag.” And Kris knew that today was that day. Knowing that Tao would have forgotten today was their 1year anniversary he planned on getting him the bag as a gift and saved up every one of his paychecks for 5months in anticipation of this day.

After 3 hours of shopping well window shopping the two boys were very tired and annoyed. Nothing in this store seemed to be what they wanted. “Gege this is so annoying. Why can’t we earn a lot? All of these cheap clothes look so ugly.” Tao says as he fingers a knitted jumper with an orange owl on it and shivered. “Ah come on babe they aren’t that bad. I know lets take a break and get some food!” Perfect. He could send Tao off to find some food, and quickly go and buy the bag, Tao would flip. Literally he could actually imagine Tao pulling out his wushu moves and flipping. “Mmmm ok. I am kind of hungry. What do you want?” Tao said looking up at Kris who was slightly taller than him. “Whatever you want to get. You decided and I'll pay but I need to go to the bathroom so go and text me when you find a seat ok?” Kris quickly says and gives Tao a quick peck on the lips and runs off 'to go to the bathroom.'

At the same time Tao sighs in relief. Yes! I can finally buy Kris art supplies which he has been wanting! You see this whole time that Kris has been planning on finding a way to sneak off to buy Tao the bag, Tao has also been trying to find the perfect opportunity to buy Kris an anniversary present. Quickly Tao runs to the art supply store and buys Kris a new art book and some new pencils he has wanted for a while to help him draw better. After that he quickly runs to the food court to find a seat before Kris gets suspicious,


From: Tao Baby <3
To: y Bird (take on angry bird nickname)
GeGe, I’m at the food court by the fountain, meet me there. xx

 

From: y Bird
To: Tao Baby <3
Ok I’m on my way x

 

Kris ran over to where Tao said he was whilst hiding the bag from the Gucci shop which was extremely difficult. On the table was a bad that said Aces Art Supplies, and sitting down by the table was a sheepish looking Tao. “Happy anniversary Gege.” Speechless Kris opens the bag to see the art supplies Tao brought earlier he smiles up at Tao. “Thank you so much baby I’ve wanted something like this for a while now. I love it. Oh! Here for you.” Kris picks up the Gucci shopping bag and hands it to a surprised Tao. “Oh my god no way you didn’t!” Tao opened up the bag and squealed. “THE GUCCI BAG I WANTED FOR AGES.” Laughing at Tao, Kris leans over and silences him with a long kiss. “Shhh you are being to nosy.”
“I’m just so happy.” Tao replies and kisses Kris this time.
“Happy anniversary my little Panda.”
“Happy anniversary my y angry bird.” And they kiss again. Not wanting to eat anymore they decide to go home to Kris's to enjoy the rest of their day. 

 

EEEEEEP OK I KNOW THIS WASN’T THAT GOOD BUT I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT!! AND SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT