Prologue

Mistress

Seungjin slowly close the door, plopping down on the floor, he hugs the tiger doll that he brought with him, pouting and sulking as he leans against the door.

He glances to his own room, pouting even more as he knows that there’s no way Yunyoung hyung and Seungyeob would let him in, he is after all has been kicked out by the maknae just now.

He already ruled out Hyojun hyung’s room that he, and Sungmin hyung share together as it was inhabitable, who know what dwells there underneath in that messy, dirty huge pile of garbage area called bedroom.

Even both of them didn’t sleep there, Seungjin grumbles as he looks toward the living room, where he was sure both Hyojun and Sungmin would be deep in their sleep there.

 

 

He thoughts of going to the manager room, but if he went there, then manager hyung would get up and would ask about Jaehyung hyung if he saw the empty bed that belong to Jaehyung hyung, and after all the mess he created this morning, Seungjin don’t want to get in more trouble and he for sure don’t want his hyungs to get in more trouble too.

 

Sulking away, he cringes as he heard the moans coming out from Hyeongkon’s room, life is sure for Seungjin.

 

All he wanted is too sleep, after the whole tiring evening being the third wheel in some weird D-grade love drama between Yunyoung and Seungyeob, all he wanted to do is to get a good shower and then a nice sleep.

 

His eyes sparkles as realized the other empty room in this small apartment, he quickly get up and drag his blanket, pillow and not to forget his tiger doll into the bathroom, sighing in relief as it was clean and dry, he quickly lay down his blanket as a makeshift bed on the shower floor, before he lie down on it.

 

Looking up to the shower head above him, he grunted, “a 7 member boy group is never a good idea.” He punches the tiger doll, before gathering it to his embrace, “only u for me Tiggy.” He closes his eyes, hoping that he finally will get the much needed sleep and rest that he fervently dream off.