Part 1

Mistress

“Hyung this is interesting, we finally have a couple in a-jax, though it doesn’t seem like it…” Seungjin’s voice trails off as he read more into the post in the fancafe. “Never mind…” he quipped after a long pause, clearing his throat as he quickly turns off the ipad and handed it over to their manager. Avoiding the look from the rest of the members, he quickly went into hiding behind’s Hyojun’s back.

Hyojun’s paused the game he was playing and turns to look at the visual maknae, smiling as he ruffles the young one’s hair, producing a cute pout from the boy, chuckling as he went back to concentrate on his game once more.

“Urgh I hate it when u do it like that, yah Ham Seungjin for once I ask of u, please end what u have started.” Yunyoung gets up from his seat, frowning at Seungjin, scowling at him.

“I-I already told u never mind.” Seungjin timidly replied, his eyes wander to the room, asking for any kind of back up, pouting once more when every single one of the members avoided his eyes.

Yunyoung only growls at him, demanding the ipad back from their manager, he absentmindedly started to check the history of Seungjin’s browsing.

That’s the disadvantage of having just one computer to be shared with all members, u can’t do much on it.

Aside from browsing fancafe or other forum for their group, the boys rarely wander off in the ipad, mainly because their manager monitor their browsing and the fact that sometime even their CEO checks up on them using the ipad browsing history.

 

 

“Hul, this interesting,” Yunyoung chuckles as he taps the ipad, waiting until every single eye in the room fixated on him before he continues, “look what the fans are talking about.”

“Hyung…” Seungjin slowly whispers but immediately quieted down as Yunyoung’s glare penetrated him, he lowered his head and fidgeted with his fingers.

 

 

“I’m not a MISTRESS!” it wasn’t that loud, he wasn’t shouting when he said that, but it was enough to stop everyone in the room from continuing doing what they are doing and turned their attention to him.

Jaehyung throws his ipod to the floor, causing it to create a loud thud before the casing of the phone falls apart from the main. Hyeongkon looks at him confused; he was busy tying up his shoelaces when he heard what his lover was saying.

“Of course not baby, what makes u say that?” he casually asks while sauntering to Jaehyung. Frowning as he saw the pouting Jaehyung on the floor, he is biting into his lips, trying as it seems to hold back his tears.

Hyeongkon sits next to him, while signaling others to continue with their work. “Care to share it with me?”

“They said that I’m ur mistress.” Jaehyung gestures toward his fallen ipod, looking even more sullen than before.

“They? Mistress? What do u mean baby? I don’t understand?”

“They! A-lights!”

“A-lights? Why would they call u as mistress Jaehyung ah?”

Shooting accusatory glance towards Hyeongkon, he only moped even more ignoring Hyeongkon’s question.

Confused, Hyeongkon reached out for Jaehyung’s ipod, thankfully it was still on and he casually browses the history, checking out what’s his baby has been surfing before the tantrum throwing happened.

 

Yunyoung smirks as he watches the event unfolded in front of him, don’t get him wrong, he has no ill intention toward this

Mybe it is because of his stagnant love life, that he sometimes becomes jealous and envious with both leader and Jaehyung’s relationship.

He can’t help but to tease them once in a while, after all u need to spice up ur love life once a while, or so he believes.

 

 

“U need to fix this hyung.” Yunyoung looks up to Seungjin,

“Fix what?” he knows what is that needed to be fix, the aftermath of his action is being displayed loud and clear in front of him, he knows.

But he is not done yet, and he for sure not liking Seungjin’s interferences in it.

“Hyung I know that u show the post that fans made to Jaehyung hyung, if not he wouldn’t be like that.”

Yunyoung glares at Seungjin, “u were the one who started all of this Jinnie ah, why don’t u clean the mess?”

Seungjin resolved face that he adorned before, now falters into guilt, he is after all the one who found out about the whole mistress calling before, “I-I didn’t, I didn’t mean for it to be like this.”

“Then just shut up and leave everything to me,” his face softened as he saw the scared look on Seungjin’s face, “I’m not trying to ruin them, I have a plan. And it is for their own sake. Don’t worry too much.”

He rolls his eyes when he saw the uncertainty look painted on Seungjin’s face, “u don’t trust me?”

“Well honestly hyung, u are not that trustworthy and most of ur plan doesn’t really work and so-“ He stops when his head was smacked from the back, turning around he saw Seungyeob grinning at him.

“What are u guys talking about? Come on let’s practice.”

Before he got to answer, Yunyoung drags him away from Seungyeob, pouting.

It was then, while he was being dragged away by Yunyoung that it is dawn to Seungjin, the desperate look on Seungyeob’s face and the pout on Yunyoung’s, it explains everything.

They had a fight and Yunyoung being Yunyoung decided that no one should be happy since he is obviously isn’t.

 

They were being kicked out by their trainer, with Jaehyung and Yunyoung pouting away and being sulky and Hyeongkon and Seungyeob following their partner like a lost puppy, it is clear that the training for that day won’t have any effect nor it would go as smoothly as it should.

At the end, getting annoyed and really frustrated, they were kicked out from Yama and Hot Chick dance studio, being instructed to go anywhere and totake the day off, so they can settle anything that was bothering them.

Yunyoung still somehow being angry and wasn’t ready to forgive Seungyeob, dragged Seungjin with him, quickly announcing to the others that he and Seungjin will be at the mall to munch on some ice-cream.

Seungyeob not knowing what to do, just stares at the disappearing silhouette of those two, before he was kicked at the rear by Sungmin.

He frantically grabs his bag and run after those two, after Sungmin telling him that Yunyoung is expecting Seungyeob to follow him.

Of course Sungmin gleefully admits that he doesn’t actually really know what Yunyoung want right after the three disappear from their sight, only because Hyojun asked, and he thought it was better that way rather than having a sulky confused Seungyeob following them.

 

 

“Don’t follow me!” their laughter was cut short when they heard the shout coming from the sulky Jaehyung, they turned their attention to another problematic couple, Hyeongkon stops when he heard the words from Jaehyung. Hesitating before he approaches him some more.

“I said don’t follow me!”

“Jaehyung ah-“

“What?”

“I seriously don’t understand why are u getting so angry.”

Sungmin and Hyojun looks at each other, groaning hard when they heard the words from Hyeongkon.

Hyojun slowly mutters to Sungmin ears the trouble that their leader has gotten himself into because of that stupid mouth of his.

Sungmin only shakes his, sighing.

Jaehyung stops and turned to look at Hyeongkon, glaring at him, “Ergh whatever, do whatever u want, see if I care!”

With that he stomps off to the heading to the subway station, with Hyeongkon precariously follows him from behind.

 

 

The slamming of the door, jarred the two A-Jax members who has fallen asleep on the sofa at the living room, still groggy from their sleep, their ears perked up hearing another door slamming followed by loud knocking on the door, loud desperate pounding to be exact.

Scratching the top of his head, Hyojun exchanges a knowing look with Sungmin, before the older one got off from the sofa, dragging his sleepy body toward the bedroom.

As he has expected he found an antsy, worried and scared Hyeongkon pounding at the door frantically, begging Jaehyung to open the door so that they can talk. They was lucky as their manager is not here for some errand, cause Jaehyung shared the room with their manager.

After a while of letting the pounding pounds away, Hyojun decided that it was more than enough pounding the poor door can take and dragged the devastated leader to the living room, literally dragging him away from the door.

 

 

“So I’m guessing it didn’t go well?” Sungmin probed as he saw the distraught look on Hyeongkon’s face.

He only shook his head as a reply; Sungmin patted his shoulder, giving him some sort of support, though that is not what he wants now.

Hyojun put the cold drink that he has gotten for Hyeongkon in front of him, urging the leader to drink it and then more like an order; told him to take a shower before going to bed, Hyojun tells Hyeongkon that it is better to just sleep it off.

Reassuringly, he calmly told Hyeongkon that the matter would make more sense after a good night sleep.

 

 

Something that he afterward told Sungmin that he doubt Jaehyung’s anger would cold off with just something as simple as a sleep, nor that he has faith in their leader to understand why Jaehyung hyung was so damn angry over a sleep

He didn’t manage to figure his lover while he is awake, there’s no way he could do that while he is sleeping.

Though Hyojun casually stated, sleeping Hyeongkon is far better than a mopping Hyeongkon.

Something that Sungmin readily agrees.

 

He was already far deep in the dreamland, when he felt his body being shook up to consciousness, blinking his eyes trying to adjust to the dark surrounding, he saw Jaehyung next to him, watching him; both of his hands were on his body, shaking it gently, nudging him into an awake state.

He give a start, seeing Jaehyung like that, remembering one of his lover constant threat to him, whenever he did something wrong, Jaehyung would always said that he would kill him in his sleep.

Not that he believes that Jaehyung would do something like that, but still it does ring the alarm bell in his head.

“What’s wrong baby? Did u have a nightmare?” he gently asks him remembering the troubles that always troubling Jaehyung and resulted with Jaehyung spending most of his nights in Hyeongkon's bed, if their manager didn't caught them that is.

Jaehyung only nodded his head in reply, biting his lips, hesitating.

Smiling Hyeongkon scooted closer to the wall, giving Jaehyung a bigger space on the small bed before patting the empty space next to him, urging his lover to lie down together with him.

It was something that obviously Jaehyung has waited and anticipated, he didn’t give it a second or even a first thought as he hurriedly slipping into Hyeongkon’s inviting blanket and in an instant was curled up next to Hyeongkon.

Smiling Hyeongkon kisses his lover on top of his head before him, himself settled down to the bed and closes his eyes once again.

 

“Sorry.”

He opens his eyes again; blinking away trying to figure out whether what he heard just now was just a figment of his imagination or really coming from the boy who is lying next to him.

He didn’t say a word; instead he just wound his hand around Jaehyung’s body and bringing it closer to his.

Wriggling his way out of Hyeongkon’s tight embrace, Jaehyung raises his head to look at the older guy, a little stronger this time, he utters the word sorry once more.

This time it did caught Hyeongkon’s hearing and it manages to get him out of his sleep into a semi sleep.

Taking a deep breath, Jaehyung continues with his apology speech, “I don’t know what comes to me; it wasn’t like me at all.” Oh, Hyeongkon begs to differ, though he didn’t say a word at that, he merely smiles at Jaehyung, while his hand softly rubbing the back of Jaehyung’s body; slow and sensual rub.

“Just that word, mistress, it sounded so dirty, so bad. Don’t u think?”

To be honest, he never think the word or any words as dirty, it’s people who tainted and stained it, glorified one while putting down others.

His mind was simple, words is just words, it shouldn’t be objectified or judge because of its meaning or the role it plays.

He kisses Jaehyung in reply instead.

“Do u see me as a mistress?”

That question do sorta caught him off guard, causing him to open his eyes once more, more lucid this time, “why would I see u as a mistress?”

“Then do u agree with they said about u and Youngie being the appa and omma of the family?”

He stretched his body, propping his head up, he looks down to Jaehyung, “it doesn’t matter, baby. Me being appa, who is omma, it doesn’t really matter.”

“But u like being appa!”

Ho gotta admit to that, he do like being the head of the family, standing in front of them not as a leader but as a head of the family, he enjoys it very much.

“Do u like Youngie being the omma then?”

Ah one of those it-will-be-wrong-answer-no-matter-how-u-answer-it question.

“Does he did a bad job at it?”

Jaehyung pouts at his question, knowing fully well that Hyeongkon was dodging his question and was doing a good job at it.

“No.” he sulkily answered.

“Then what’s the problem, baby?”

Slowly nudging Jaehyung’s head to face him, Hyeongkon smiles gently to his lover, brushing his fingers against the pouted lips.

“It was supposed to be me standing next to u.” Jaehyung quietly mutters as he dig himself deeper into the pillow. “I was supposed to be there next to u, standing together with u taking care of our family.”

“But u are doing that Jaehyung ah.”

“Not next to u though.” He softly mumbles.

Ah, suddenly it was clear to him, Jaehyung wasn’t mad about the whole mistress thingy but more of his real role in the group, in their family, where his standing is.

He gathers Jaehyung closer to him, not wanting to say anything more just needing to hold him close next to him.

“U are not a nobody Jaehyung ah.” He softly whispers into Jaehyung’s ear.

“I wasn’t saying-“

He put his finger in his lips, silencing him, “u are as important as any other members in the group.” Hyeongkon continues, “we all need u and we all care for u.”

“Even more for me, I care for u more than u can imagine. I love u. even if u are not next to me, u are always the first in my mind, in my heart and in my thoughts. Who cares about being appa, omma, mistress. What u should care is that, there’s no one, no one else, just u, only u.”

Rolling him so that he could be under him, Hyeongkon looks down to Jaehyung, smiling softly, “don’t cry, u know how I hate it when u cry.”

“Well it’s ur fault for saying those words.” Jaehyung retorted, punching Hyeongkon softly on the chest, while trying to wipe away the pre-tears from his eyes.

“Did I say the wrong thing?”

Jaehyung slowly shook his head, grabbing hold of Hyeongkon’s face, “no u said all the right things. Bully!”

Hyeongkon laughs then, “good, cause I seriously hated when I dunno what to say to u and makes u all angry.”

“Well lucky u this time, u have succeeded.”

“Not angry anymore?”

“Hmm-“

Kissing Jaehyung softly on the lips, he rolls to his side, dragging the blanket up to him and also making sure it covered Jaehyung too, “good, now sleep.”