Chapter 1

love hurts

 Vics Pov

I was sleeping peacefully near my brother holding his hand, until I heard someone calling my name.

“Qian” “Qian?”                                                                                                                                                                         “ Mmmhhm” I said trying to open my eyes.

“Chanmin?”

“Morning Qian” getting a chair for himself.

“When did You come?” I asked.

“a few minutes ago” he answered.

“ I bought some breakfast for the three of us” he said while holding some plastic bags up.

“Thank you Changmin” I said smiling.

 

Nobody’s Pov:

How is he” Changmin asked while looking at the person who is sleeping on the bed.

“The doctor said he is better than before and even maybe he might be able to leave the hospital in a few days”. Said Victoria with a huge smile.

“That’s good” Said changmin.

Slowly the person on the bed opened his eyes finding two people next to him and greeting them a good morning.

Morning oppa” said Victoria.

Morning bro” answered changmin.

He smiled while seeing his best friend and his lovely young sister first thing in the morning.

Then they heard the door opening they turned to see it was the doctor with his clipboard and his pen in his hands.

How are you feeling Mr Song Yunho?” asked the doctor.

I’m feeling good thank you?” answered yunho smiling.

That’s good” said the doctor while checking some things around.

Is there anything else that I can help with?” Asked the doctor looking straight at Yunho.

No thanks I’m good” answered yunho.

Ok Then I will take my leave” He said while exiting the room.

Right after the doctor exited Victoria stood up and said with a joyful voice" Let’s have breakfast".

after having breakfast Victoria got ready to go to work and asked Chngmin to take care of yunho, Which he gladly accepted.

___________________________________________

Right after Victoria left his smile which he had since the morning changed into a frown.

"What’s wrong hyung" Asked changmin who noticed his sudden change.

"Changmin" Said yunho while turning his face to Changmin.

"Yeah" Was all Changmin said.

" When I’m gone, can you take care of Victoria like your sister" Said yunho While trying to hold in his tears.

"Hyung what are you saying. Nothing is going to happen to you. And the doctor said the same" Said Changmin starting to get to the situation.

"I....I know but don’t know why but all of sudden i have this fear inside me. That I’m going to die, that my time is coming to an end here”. While laying his head on the cushion.

"You are going to be fine hyung. And no, i won't take care of Victoria because  her brother the great SONG YUNHO will be there to protect his little sister and take care of her". While giving hope to yunho to stay strong.

"I hope so" was all Yunho could reply.

_______________________________________

It was 8:30 when Victoria saw her best friend sitting at a table waiting for her oder to be taken. She slowly walked to her table with a pencil and little notebook.

"What would you like to order Miss Hwang Tiffany". Said Victoria while standing in front of her.

"Ohh look who's here" Said Tiffany while giving her the order list.

After a few minutes Victoria came back with tiffany's food and her 's also.

"So how have you been BFF" asked Tiffany starting the conversation between them 

"I"m fine, Tnx. How have you bben and how come you are early, you usually get of work around 9". answered Victoria and asking a question at the same time.  "Fine, actually i came early here today because i missed my bestie" Answered tiffany with her cute eye smile.

" ohhhh My Tiffany missed me that much" said Victoria doing some aegyo.

"Did your boss allow you to get of work this early" asked Tiffany

"yes" answered Victoria nodding to her answer as well.

"really" Asked making sure that she heard right.

" i did some ayego, and besides he can’t stand my ayego" said Victoria assuring her friend.

"wahhhh, That stubborn boss of yours actually allowed you to get off work early" said tiffany still not believing what she just heard       Victoria laughed seeing her friend making a fit.

Tiffany noticed Victoria laughing and laughed along. She was happy seeing her friend happy and laughing. These days she has been really depressed because of her brother who is lying sick in the hospital for months, so she was happy seeing her happy.    "How's yunho oppa" asked tiffany smiling.

Victoria smiled and replied " he's fine and he is getting the best treatment so he should be fine". Victoria was feeling happy just talking about her brother.

________________________________________________________

After finishing their dinner Tiffany decided to drop by the hospital to see Yunho with Victoria. But before tiffany could start driving they heard Victoria’s phone ringing.

Victoria immediately took her handbag and searched for her phone inside it.

When she found her phone she saw Changmins name on the front so she immediately answered.

"hello"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry for the late update I tried to be quick. But sadly I’m on vacation right now. But I’ll try ny best to update this story more.

Thank you for waiting.^-^