Introducing: JungHwa

Hey Teen

The house was small. Smaller then JungHwa expected it to be. She was the only girl cast of the new show called Hey Teen. She was told that five idols would be taking care of her. She didn't know who. Just that four were from her favorite group. The last one everyone was secretive about. She was filled with curiousity at who it could possibly be and why they wouldn't tell her. She thought of possible idols as she unpacked her things. Maybe it will be a girl idol she thought. She'd prefer it to be a boy but she can't rule out that option. Not until she is told otherwise.

She thought of groups like Super Junior, MBLAQ, FT Island, and the new group B1A4.

"I hope it's Sandeul oppa. Or Baro oppa." She said to the camera.

"What if it's FT Island?" a person behind the camera asked.

"Then I want it to be HongKi oppa or SeungHyun oppa." She said to him. "G.O oppa or Mir oppa for MBLAQ. Super Junior, it doesn't matter."

She finished unpacking and sat down on her new bed. She continued to talk to the person behind the camera to pass the time.

"So you know what groups are coming?" He asked her.

She tilted her head in thought.

"I guess you can say I do. The fifth is a mystery. Speaking of mysteries, I hope for Beast it's GiKwang oppa. If not him, DuJun oppa."

"What if it's not them?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Then it's whatever. I'd prefer them but I'd take anyone."

She then thought of the show premiering and her caretakers hearing these words.

"Will this be aired?" She asked.

"It all depends. Right now we need you to talk about who you are. The audience needs to get a feel for who you are."

JungHwa looked at the camera and gave it a smile and a wink.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm confident and my name Kim JungHwa. I'm a Shawol, a B2UTY, an Andromeda, and Inspirit. My life consists of music and my friends. They are supporting me and hope I do well on the show. But really, they just want autographs."

JungHwa laughed as she remembered her friends words.

"Why do you think you were picked?" She was asked.

After she calmed her laughing, she spoke,

"I think it's my attitude. Even though I'm a huge fan, I won't just do whatever they say. I act like a kid and I'm a bit of a freak."

Last they asked her to make a prediction. To name the five people she thinks will be taking care of her for the summer.

"GiKwang oppa, Chunji oppa, Jonghyun oppa, WooHyun oppa and Sandeul oppa."

She didn't get a single one right. It made the crew wonder what her reaction to her real caretakers would be. JungHwa wondered if there would be a reunion in her future with a certain boy. Everyone was filled with thoughts and questions at the moment. Thoughts that only time will be telling the answer to.

_______________________________

A/N: Thanks to the people who have already subscribed and commented! :D