Don't Look At Me

Don't Look At Me

Enviable better, than not ignored...
                            Chapter 1 : Don't Look At Me!


The better you do not heeded the envy of everyone. The words of told who she was continue hovering-concourse in the mind. Indeed, I would even agree with her opinion. But on Friday morning, if I backup my body a little more to the right when attending meetings, I certainly will fall from the chair. All this pandemonium want to avoid sharp glance thrown from Jessica to me.
                   In fact, there are eight young officers at our law office in Seoul which each hopes to meet the two vacancies in the promotion. I am personally responsible for an important clien and of course all of a concern. But, I'm not paying any arrogant to believe that Jessica's bad faith has nothing to do with my job performance was satisfactory.
                   I think the attitude that Jessica is always watching me as if there is something wrong because apart from me, there is only one other female candidate in our place.
                   "Very attractive option for meeting your shoes this time..." that the words of Jessica sarcasm came across in an elevator during last hour. Happened like shoes that I choose this extreme. Fortunately I was more knowledgeable, emerald green Dior shoes are very appropriate, but it is delicious eyes.
                    Maybe she does not like me. If like that, I do not even have time to figure out why.