His Indirect Confession

 

 

 

I do believe on fairytales, I do believe on happy endings. If Cinderella, and some other princesses lived happily ever after with their princes, why can’t I, right?

 

 

I am Park Jaemi, a 19-year old EXO fan, a Sehun biased fan, and Park Chanyeol’s “baby” cousin.

 

 

“Yah! Park Jaemi!” Shouted Channie-oppa on the other line. Yes, I am his baby cousin but I never took advantage to know and meet Sehun with his help.

 “Don’t shout will you!” I snapped.

“I told you to meet me yesterday so I can introduce you to Sehun!” he hissed.

“I told you oppa, I don’t want your help.” I gently said. “I want him to recognize me on my own, not because I am Park Chanyeol the great’s favorite cousin!”

I heard him sigh and said “It’s up to you. I only wanted to help.”

 

I chuckled and said “Thanks anyway. Now go and prepare, I’ll see you later on the fan signing event.” I told him as I drop off the phone.

 

 

I came alone on the fan signing event; my best friend can’t come due to some personal matters. So here I am alone, enjoying the show by myself.

 

“May we request the fans to line up for the album signing?” The event organizer said. Some fans rushed to be in line, while I took my time and carefully carried two boxes of cupcakes. I don’t mind being the last one on line though.

 

I patiently waited for my turn. I was more than delighted when I learned that I was facing the smiling brightly Byun Baekhyun.

“Hey there, Jaemi.” Greeted Baekhyun-oppa. It was actually Sehun and JongIn, among the members who don’t knew about me being Chanyeol’s cousin.

“Annyeong oppa!” I beamed as I handed him the album and carefully laid a cupcake on his table.

“Oh? What’s that?” he asked.

“A cupcake! Of course!” I said as I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

“I know! What’s that for?”

“Nothing~! I made those!” I smiled.

“Chincha? Gomowo~” he said as he handed me my album back. Next in line was Kyungsoo, like what I did on Baekhyun, I gave him a cupcake. Beside him was Chanyeol, who squealed seeing the cupcake I placed on Kyungsoo’s table.

“I bet that whole box if for me!” boasted Chanyeol as he pointed at the untouched box I was holding.

“Dream on Yeolie!” Kyungsoo-oppa said, and I meronged him in return.

 

I placed Channie-oppa’s share of cupcake on his table.

“Yah! Aren’t you supposed to give me a lot of that since I’m your favorite cousin?” he silently hissed.

“No, and besides you kinda don’t like to eat a lot of sweets.” I smiled widely and proceed on the waiting Suho-oppa.

“Annyeong-oppa!” I beamed.

“Oh? The baby girl is here.” He smiled. Like what I did to the others I placed another cupcake on his table and gave the last one inside the box to the waiting Jongin.

 

When I was in front of Sehun, I slowly gave him the album and shyly said my name for him to write. After signing the album, I placed the whole box in front of him. He looked up at me with his confusing eyes as I gave out my prettiest smile before bowing and going back to my place.

 

 

 

I was about to exit the mall where the fan signing was held when my phone rang.

 

“Yeobo—“

“Jaemi-ah!” beamed Baekhyun.

“Eh? Isn’t this Channie oppa’s number?”

“Yeah! Meet us now.” He said.

“Where are you?”

“Parking lot. Palli!” he said and the next thing I heard is the beeping sound indicating that the call had ended. I sighed and hurriedly went to the parking lot, where I saw a tower, I mean Chanyeol in his disguise.

 

“Oppa!” I beamed and hugged him. He returned the hug and pushed me right away inside the car. There I saw all the members chatting by themselves and Sehun holding the box of cupcakes I gave. He was actually seated at the very back part of the car with Jongin who had his earphones on.

 

I was about to greet them when Baekhyun oppa signaled me to hush down. I nodded and silently sat inside the car with confusion written all over my face.

 

It was supposed to be a silent ride when Suho oppa suddenly spoke.

“Sehun-ah what is that?” he asked, pointing at the box of cupcakes.

“Cupcakes.” Sehun answered.

“Chincha? Can I have some? A fan gave me one awhile ago. But I wanted more.” Baek oppa said who is sitting beside Suho oppa.

“No! These are mine. Okay?” Sehun snapped.

“Eh? It’s just cupcakes Sehun-ah. Why don’t you share that to the others?” Kyungsoo oppa suddenly said.

 

“What’s happening?” I whispered as I nudged Chanyeol’s side. He only grinned in response and once again asked me to be quiet.

 

“These are only for me okay?” Sehun ince again said.

“Wae-yo Sehun-ah? This isn’t the first time someone gave you food. But why aren’t you sharing that to us now?” Chanyeol oppa said. All I have to do is listen to their conversation.

 

“It’s because this is for me!”

“Just one Sehun-ah~”

“Aniyo hyung! I’m not sharing!”

“Eh? Wae-yo? Why Sehun?” Suho oppa said seriously.

“Because this is from the girl I like! Okay? Can’t you get it?!” Sehun yelled, making me flinch.

 

*He---he l—like’s me?* I thought.

 

“Who is she Sehun-ah?” Suho oppa continued on asking Sehun.

“A fan.” He answered shortly.

 

*Is this an indirect confession? OH EM GEE!*

 

“Do you know something about her?” Jongin joined the conversation. I heard a sigh before Sehun gave out an answer.

“Her name’s Park Jaemi. I always see her on every event we held. We’ll not exactly all the events.”

“And? What elese?”

“I searched her on weibo, twitter, facebook and all social networks I knew.”

“WHAT?!” Jongin shouted.

“Can you please don’t shout!” shouted Sehun back.

“Oh sorry, please continue.” Sehun continued on telling all he found and learned about me. I had to hold back my giggles as I continue to listen to his confession. Oh, how I love hearing it. He likes me! Isn’t that amazing?

 

“Oh, you just don’t like her Sehun-ah! You already love her~” Suho oppa said. I gulped upon hearing it.

“Oh~~ the maknae’s in love!” beamed the BaekYeol.

“Do you want to meet her Sehun-ah?” their manager said when the car halted to their dorms’ parking lot.

“What do you mean manager hyung?” Sehun sounded confussed. Their manager grinned so as my other oppas who knew I was there.

 

“Alright, where here already!” the manager said and everybody started grabbing some of their things.

 

“Come on Jaemi-ah. Let’s go outside!” Channie oppa suddenly beamed and from the corner of my eyes I saw Sehun stiffened.

 

“Pa—park J—Jaemi?” Sehun muttered as his cheeks flushed, well, so do I. my cheeks are heating, and my heart’s beating fast.

 

“I’ll introduce you to each other inside the dorm.” Chanyeol grinned and dragged me inside the dorm, and when I entered the place, I saw the other oppas and Jongin pushing Sehun inside the dorm.

 

“Sehun-ah, meet my cousin, Park Jaemi.” Channie introduced when Sehun stood infront of me.

“A—anny—eong.” I shuttered and slowly raised my hand and my head was ducked down.

 

“Oh~ the maknae’s blushing!” teased Jongin making Sehun’s face more flushed and earned laughter from the older ones.

 

“Annyeong, Oh Sehun! I like you, too!” I suddenly blurted.

 


 

sorry for the randomness. :)

so, what do you think about this?

please leave comments :) thanks :)